Winston yells at YouTube for taking down videos w/o reason!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Winston
Site Admin

Winston yells at YouTube for taking down videos w/o reason!

Post by Winston »

Why the f**k does YouTube keeping taking down my videos for no reason?! My videos are valuable, unique and LIFE CHANGING! They help people, prevent suicide, prevent mass school shootings, etc. by spreading real solutions to the problems in America! Yet YouTube takes them down and leaves up trashy videos instead?! WTF? That's so upside down!!!!!!!! You evil scumbags! How come you leave my competitor's videos, like Rooshv, untouched?! You f***ing hypocrite!!!

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

pandabear
Veteran Poster

Re: Winston yells at YouTube for taking down videos w/o reas

Post by pandabear »

Sandman got a "Strike 1"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sI8bErxHmw4

Meet your new YouTube censors:

http://www.returnofkings.com/45845/meet ... be-censors

So, maybe if you made videos about fat, gay men who went abroad. Honestly, I don't have a clue what anyone thought was wrong with your videos. As I recall, it was just about you dating women in Russia, wasn't it?
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Re: Winston yells at YouTube for taking down videos w/o reas

Post by pandabear »

In today's Sandman video, he said that he had found out that YouTube has some sort of a "bot" that picks out videos for deletion based upon what is in the title and description. So, you might want to be careful, there.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Re: Winston yells at YouTube for taking down videos w/o reason!

Post by josephty2 »

youtube is stationed in San Bruno, CA, very close to San Francisco California. Didn't winston say he hated living in San Francisco.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.