America, white people, life whatever....

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
cheesesweat
Freshman Poster

America, white people, life whatever....

Post by cheesesweat »

Sup everybody, don't even know why I'm bothering writing this, but what the hell. I feel fried at the moment. No, not on drugs and alcohol, but fried from life, people, this bullshit society, having all these thoughts and knowledge about how effed up everything this but not being able to do much about it. Winston and plenty of other people have pointed out the obvious problems with living in America today, and many of the not so obvious problems. Unfortunately, I think the reason a lot of people end up still staying here in America is that it can be really good at helping you get the things you need for a somewhat comfortable life while simultaneously killing your soul. I think a lot of immigrants come here knowing that America is a soul crushing rat race after having experienced it previously, but they prefer the soul crushing aspect over the crap they have to maybe deal with in their home country.

I think I've accepted that I'm stuck in this rotting country and state for those reasons. I would have loved to move; but damn, it just seems really difficult. There's a guy on YouTube called David Kuvelas. I used to love watching his rants about how bad things have become in America. Looks like YouTube deleted his videos or something; but anyway, he ended up moving to Thailand. Looks like he probably figured out the happier abroad thing as he made a comment on one of Winston's videos. But if you see his latest rant he goes OFF on how shitty Thailand is. Now maybe the guy has some issues and Thailand is not as bad as he claims. But I'm sure there are some issues like with open sewage drains stinking up the neighborhood.

My favorite place is Korea. I absolutely love that place and would LOVE LOVE LOVE to get the hell out of the U.S. and go there. But the last time I was in Korea the dust was terrible. I was honestly surprised at how bad it was. I also do have a problem with their workaholic culture and obsession with money. But so many other things about that country I love. I felt like a million bucks on my last trip to Korea. Unfortunately, with my lack of skills and the language barrier getting decent job their would be pretty difficult.

I thought about other western countries; but judging by many people's comments, many are shitty. Canada sounds like a multicultural piss hole filled with leftist trash and feminazis. Australia sounds like it is better than America but not by leaps and bounds. The UK is out of the questions with their Nazi like censorship of conservatives and total capitulation to Islam and its crap.

Now Eastern Europe sounds pretty good still, but moving there with the language barrier, my lack of skills and the risk it would take moving my wife and I that far on a visa just doesn't sound very plausible. I think I've accepted that I'm gonna be stuck in this demotard dominated craphole that is Hawaii. I have a good job, and I'm not freezing my butt of at least. But this is far from ideal for me.

How did America and some many western countries become soul crushing hell holes? Well, there's a ton of different reasons for that. One thing many conservatives don't want want to talk about bluntly is white people. The truth is that white people built the western world and it's culture, or lack thereof in N America at least. White people have really screwed themselves in a lot of ways. How so? It's predominately whites that love to churn out the gmo, chemically concocted bullshit they call food. This is killing western men in my opinion. Statistically white men's fertility and testosterone levels are dropping. You can see this so clearly with many younger guys. They look weak, feminine oftentimes, and look like they would break if they had to do some hard labor. Sometimes their wives look tougher than them. Who was it that created this bullshit we call food?-White men and who will rush to defend it like their lives depend on it? White men

How about white American churches? People in white American churches don't give a damn up each other. And that's a massive understatement. People in white American churches have PhDs in not giving a damn. They are also pros at creating the most odd, goofy cliques, and not in a good way. The situation with churches in America is so bad that many are people are leaving and never going back, but they are not giving up on their faith by any means. You could dedicate your life to serving in a church for 20 years and not even get a single call or email after leaving. That's how much they care. I am Christian, btw, but the truth is the truth, and churches have FAILED, ESPECIALLY each other.

It's whites predominately, even the ones that are aware of the problems who will basically perpetuate the same thing and communicate with their 1,000 fake book friends via instant messaging. They'd rather kill themselves than meet someone in person.

I'm already married, so I'm good in that department. But everybody knows "white" women in America are a total pain in the ass to deal with.

It's white people that seem intent on giving their countries away to turd worlders and Muslims. Now America is not as bad as other western countries in my opinion, since there is a pretty big, vocal opposition to it. But Canadian whites roll out the red carpet for turd worlders, so does most of Europe.

It's whites that will dawn their p***y hats, and demand more abortion "rights" and organize drag kid story times at the local library. Dress their kid in drag and have him dance for horny pedophile gays. I don't see the Asians or Hispanics doing that. Whites also love their dope, I know they're not the only ones. But they love their dope, and they love their prescription dope. Pop in a bunch of SSRIs, smoke weed, ice and what not.. And they're good to go. Have a pizza pocket and vegetate watching some incest on game of thrones.

White "communities" don't really exist. A white community means avoiding social contact with neighbors as much as possible and be sure to bitch at the slightest of inconveniences. A fake greeting and fake smile will do.

Whites almost never stick up for each other. Every man is an island with white people. In my state if a white guy was fighting with a Hawaiian dude. The Hawaiian dude would bring all of his uncles, cousins, neighbors, nephews and friends to back him up. White people would watch the white guy get beat up and probably film it for their entertainment because after all that's his business. Every man for himself in white society.

White families are pathetic. There's tons of sexually abusive fathers, uncles, and even mothers out there. Do any bit of reading about millenials talking about their family life, and sexual abuse is not uncommon at ALL. White families are oftentimes fake as Hell. I think the perfect picture of that was in the movie Donnie Darko. Near the beginning of the movie you have a white family talking/arguing amongst each other, and it is pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. Sadly, this is not unrealistic for many good ol fashioned white families in America. Many white parents are just outright shit and do not give a DAMN about their children. Oftentimes I'm not even looking for these kinds of examples, but it's so common to have a dysfunctional, retarded, extremely immoral white family that it's basically in your face all the time. Check out "the Narcissist resistance" on YouTube, and listen to what he says about his family. Not uncommon

So rather than go on and on.., the point is white people shoot themselves in the foot everyday. You can get mad at these criticisms but what do you think it means when Western Society is collapsing? Western society is basically WHITE society. Whites built the West PERIOD. Sure there are many immigrants that have contributed, and affected it undoubtably, but it's whites that made it what it is today, just as Asians have created the East and Arabs created the Middle East. So what's my point? I don't even know. Just putting my 2 cents out there. Looks like I'm stuck in the decaying N American shithole, or in my case pacific island shithole, that is very much affected by the N American Shithole. Life here is shit basically is what I'm getting at. Have a nice day.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: America, white people, life whatever....

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Interesting take. I think white Americans are in a very difficult position. On the one hand, they have been gaslighted into thinking that they are gifted with the pinnacle of privilege in the West. But on the other hand, they are extremely MISERABLE for the most part.

Are there many exceptions, of course! But I find the white people who build up their version of "The American Dream" to be prisoners of that lifestyle thru debt, wage-slavery, unhappy marriages, over-consumption, over-medication, alcohol abuse, pediphila, and a host of other ills. But they are confused because they are sold this myth that they are so privileged when their lives actually suck.

People whose lives suck are generally the ones who hurt other people, regardless of race. What you wrote about is the result of that. It has gotten so bad that the only whites I permit in my social life are Europeans who seem better able to achieve a high quality of life (has little to do with money).

Yes, other demographic groups are quite miserable too, but they KNOW they are miserable. Whites are too often deluded into thinking they are happy when they are the most collectively miserable of all. Something has to give when that happens. Whites mowing down people in mass shootings is a symptom of this inner turmoil and "we ain't seen nuttin yet."

So whatever your race, make your money in America but enjoy it abroad. That is the solution for me and for those who are able to do so. There is peace of mind, good living, joy, and real relationships abroad in ways I could not even imagine in America.
cheesesweat
Freshman Poster

Post by cheesesweat »

To Contrarian Expatriate. Thank you for your response. I'm pretty good at just keeping to myself and just dealing with the bullshit day in and day out. But with the massive amount of blue pilled simpletons out there still I had to just get my thoughts out SOMEWHERE. Perhaps this is the right place as people here realize all the crap you have to deal with in America and how much better it can be in many foreign countries.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

cheesesweat wrote:
August 9th, 2019, 3:11 am
Perhaps this is the right place as people here realize all the crap you have to deal with in America and how much better it can be in many foreign countries.
Most people here agree with you. However, there is a small handful of miserable whites on this forum. They make themselves known often, but just ignore them because they try their darndest to gaslight content people down to their misery. When it never works, they just keep at it :lol:
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

cheesesweat wrote:
August 9th, 2019, 12:54 am
There's a guy on YouTube called David Kuvelas. I used to love watching his rants about how bad things have become in America. Looks like YouTube deleted his videos or something; but anyway, he ended up moving to Thailand. Looks like he probably figured out the happier abroad thing as he made a comment on one of Winston's videos.
I found his video on the USA. He makes a lot of great points so thanks for mentioning him. He cites the women as the problem as well as the competitive men who hate on him and his success. I can relate because before I was moving up the totem pole of success, I was generally well-liked. Once I started moving up, the hate came from all sides, even from women who felt threatened by my successes.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 9th, 2019, 12:49 pm
cheesesweat wrote:
There's a guy on YouTube called David Kuvelas. I used to love watching his rants about how bad things have become in America. Looks like YouTube deleted his videos or something; but anyway, he ended up moving to Thailand. Looks like he probably figured out the happier abroad thing as he made a comment on one of Winston's videos.
I found his video on the USA.
He used to post here, I think under the name of DevilsAdvocate.
ezinho
Freshman Poster

Post by ezinho »

I was in Maui a couple of months ago. First time going to Hawaii since my childhood. It was an odd mix of lazy islander work ethic but with uptight, WASP laws. The worst of both worlds. I got in trouble for drinking a glass of wine in the lobby of my hotel. The hotel staff sent me to my room. Felt like I was in Utah lol.

Nightlife on that island was dead, too. It's like all of Maui goes to bed at 8 pm. Really odd.

I agree with you about South Korea, great place overall. The air quality is bad in Seoul because of all the pollution from China. The air quality is better in Busan I think. Have you looked into working as an English instructor? You can get a proper job at an institute teaching business English to adults, not ABCs to children.

The funniest thing about all the white alt right people is that they talk about how great the white race is, but none of them have large families. Many of them don't even reproduce at replacement levels. Then they complain how the white race is dying off lol.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

cheesesweat wrote:
My favorite place is Korea.
The only good thing about South Korea is the females all have nice legs and the infrastructure generally works right due to their high IQ. I was about to dispute your statement, but in Clownworld it would appear you have a point. Korea is good by default. What do you particularly like about South Korea?
cheesesweat
Freshman Poster

Post by cheesesweat »

Thanks for the responses. Contrarian expat, I'm surprised that you were able to find that video. I spent quite a while trying to find it with no such luck. His testimony of hardship in America really struck a chord with me. I gotta give big credit to Winston Wu as well. I never heard anybody prior to him nail the social, psychological, emotional, work life etc.. problems in America so accurately.

Corn fed, thanks for the tip. Maybe I'll try to find some of his older posts.

Ezinho,That is actually a pretty accurate description of Maui. It's mostly a white populated Island. It's very pretty and organized there, but the emptiness you can feel there is mind numbing. I'm on Oahu. It's a multicultural melting pot that didn't melt together so well. I'll probably write a lengthy post sometime about the problems in HawaiI. If you want to see some decent info on the situation in Hawaii, "The Asian Capitalists" on YouTube did an interview with a guy named "Mekel Kasanova." It's pretty accurate about the race relations situation. The dumbocrats have really done a number on this state as well. It really sucks here to be honest. There are some pros to living here, but I definitely can't recommend it to anybody unless they want to surf every day, all day and enjoy good weather.

Teaching English is probably out of the question for me. Most schools in Korea require a college degree which I don't have. For the ones that don't require a college degree I heard can be a little sketchy. I'm terrible at public speaking and would probably go nuts trying to teach kids 8 hours a day. I have however considered a military contractor job. Most I'm unqualified for, but there might be some I can do. Something I'll have to look in to.
cheesesweat
Freshman Poster

Post by cheesesweat »

Corn fed, The reason I like Korea is the way I feel in Korea. It goes back to what Winston explained, that deep emptiness you feel in America wherever you are, at home, at a restaurant, at work, in a cafe, even with friends etc.... The emptiness is soul crushing. In Korea I could be on the bus, in a cafe, in a restaurant, and I get the sense of happiness, a sense of love, of peace. I would say I feel the presence of God in S Korea, whereas in America it feels like God left a long time ago and Satan owns the place lock stock and barrel. That's one reason. Another reason is the super fresh and healthy food you can get in Korea. Vegetables, fruits, meats are all super fresh and healthy. The sense of a political war feels non-existent. In America the left is constantly trying to push their crap on everybody and the right has to constantly fight back. In Korea I don't feel a FIGHT going on. Korea is predominately a Christian country, and I can literally get the sense that it is. For me, I love that. I also love the positivity in buildings and Korean art. The cafes are super cozy, clean, with unique art designs and finish carpentry work. It almost seems like the chrome, the colors, and the varnish in Korea glistens and shines bright. I recommend watching some of those "cafe hopping in Korea" YouTube videos. Maybe you'll see what I mean. Koreans prefer positivity over the darkness and profane. What do I mean? There is really no Marilyn Manson equivalent in Korea. You won't find a cannibal Corpse in Korea. They'd rather have a cute K pop band singing love songs or have a store for fluffy Kakao talk stuffed animals. Families are 1,000 times more normal and loving than in America. Family in Korea is strong. I love the seasons in Korea. Fall is beautiful. I could go on. There are downsides to Korea though. There are some things that Koreans do which really annoy me. but all in all it feels WAY better being there than it does being here. I'm basically miserable 85-90% of the time here in Hawaii/America.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

cheesesweat wrote:
August 9th, 2019, 6:57 pm
Teaching English is probably out of the question for me. Most schools in Korea require a college degree which I don't have.
The only circumstances you would want to teach English in Korea these days is if you were tall, white, young and beautiful or if you had the connections to get a really great job. Otherwise, scratch that off the list.
cheesesweat
Freshman Poster

Post by cheesesweat »

I don't like public speaking anyway. I'd probably go nuts trying to teach a bunch of kids. I'm basically white with 1/8 Polynesian blood. I'm pretty damn white though. I wish I had more time to travel other countries. Korea is a tough nut to crack with the job situation.
cheesesweat
Freshman Poster

Post by cheesesweat »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 9th, 2019, 2:53 am
So whatever your race, make your money in America but enjoy it abroad. That is the solution for me and for those who are able to do so. There is peace of mind, good living, joy, and real relationships abroad in ways I could not even imagine in America.
So which countries have you been to and which ones do you like the most?
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

I love Hawaii myself. Expensive as hell though.
OP, I would be interested in reading that lengthy post on Hawaii that you're considering writing.
onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Post by onethousandknives »

cheesesweat wrote:
August 9th, 2019, 7:17 pm
Corn fed, The reason I like Korea is the way I feel in Korea. It goes back to what Winston explained, that deep emptiness you feel in America wherever you are, at home, at a restaurant, at work, in a cafe, even with friends etc.... The emptiness is soul crushing. In Korea I could be on the bus, in a cafe, in a restaurant, and I get the sense of happiness, a sense of love, of peace. I would say I feel the presence of God in S Korea, whereas in America it feels like God left a long time ago and Satan owns the place lock stock and barrel. That's one reason. Another reason is the super fresh and healthy food you can get in Korea. Vegetables, fruits, meats are all super fresh and healthy. The sense of a political war feels non-existent. In America the left is constantly trying to push their crap on everybody and the right has to constantly fight back. In Korea I don't feel a FIGHT going on. Korea is predominately a Christian country, and I can literally get the sense that it is. For me, I love that. I also love the positivity in buildings and Korean art. The cafes are super cozy, clean, with unique art designs and finish carpentry work. It almost seems like the chrome, the colors, and the varnish in Korea glistens and shines bright. I recommend watching some of those "cafe hopping in Korea" YouTube videos. Maybe you'll see what I mean. Koreans prefer positivity over the darkness and profane. What do I mean? There is really no Marilyn Manson equivalent in Korea. You won't find a cannibal Corpse in Korea. They'd rather have a cute K pop band singing love songs or have a store for fluffy Kakao talk stuffed animals. Families are 1,000 times more normal and loving than in America. Family in Korea is strong. I love the seasons in Korea. Fall is beautiful. I could go on. There are downsides to Korea though. There are some things that Koreans do which really annoy me. but all in all it feels WAY better being there than it does being here. I'm basically miserable 85-90% of the time here in Hawaii/America.
Wow, you summed up my feelings 100% of why I like Taiwan so much. I have a Taiwanese friend who is a tour guide to South Korea and he enjoys it as well. By contrast I actually mostly did not like Vietnam much, despite it being a poorer country where theoretically it's all cheaper and there's more easy girls around. USA actually reminded me more of Vietnam and vice versa from the poverty and conditions in both countries. In Taiwan I just feel so much peace and so at ease, and there's all kinds of cute Hello Kitty stuff around and I just don't have to worry about all the craziness, everything is so relaxed. And as Cornfed said, at least the infrastructure is all working and not trashed, unlike USA. is I pray to God I can return and live there.

Regarding white people, I do agree with most of your rant. What surprised me coming back, especially to the New England area, is actually how much more outgoing Asians are. Even Taiwanese who Winston hates and says aren't at all. The US stereotype is Asians are shy, cold, introverted, quiet, etc. I just really had the opposite experience, and I came back a lot more extroverted and actually a lot louder (I think the loudness was from Vietnam...) and it threw me for a loop coming back to USA dealing with white people again. In a lot of ways it was good, as my increased outgoingness and less timidity did help in some social circumstances in USA, but at the same time I feel some more distance between white people.

Let's hope these peaceful regions of Asia remain so and we can both make it back for good.