Mothers destroy families (Women never stop lying)

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
HappyGuy

Mothers destroy families (Women never stop lying)

Post by HappyGuy »

hypermak wrote:
November 25th, 2019, 8:08 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
December 10th, 2018, 2:28 am
In war, scores of men lose limbs, undergo torture, and experience pain far in excess of childbirth. Color me unimpressed at the temporary discomfort of mothers who actually choose to be mothers. :roll:
This might be true, but you will concede that a mother bearing a child without anaesthesia is a somewhat more frequent event than a soldier (man or woman) losing a limb on the battefield, or being captured and tortured to death.
Where are the parades for dogs and cats who give birth without medical care?

I injured myself doing construction the pain was unbearable I couldn't walk for days but women can run a marathon a half hour after giving birth if they wanted to. I know a guy who was shot during a break-in, wound up homeless from medical bills and has to live with a colostomy bag. I know another guy who had his lift break and the woman's car he was repairing fell on top of him, you're going to tell me pregnancy is more painful than having a car fall on you? What about men passing kidney stones, textbooks claim that is more painful than pregnancy and women who have given birth admit even female kidney stones are far worse.

We need to break down all the myths women use to guilt men into submission.

Most women today are self absorbed and privileged so they don't see others pain but they love to go on about all the sacrifices they made for their families when most of the time they are screwing their kids and husbands out of spite and leaving a trail of destruction behind them.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Re: Mothers destroy families (Women never stop lying)

Post by hypermak »

HappyGuy wrote:
November 26th, 2019, 12:22 pm
I injured myself doing construction the pain was unbearable I couldn't walk for days but women can run a marathon a half hour after giving birth if they wanted to. I know a guy who was shot during a break-in, wound up homeless from medical bills and has to live with a colostomy bag. I know another guy who had his lift break and the woman's car he was repairing fell on top of him, you're going to tell me pregnancy is more painful than having a car fall on you? What about men passing kidney stones, textbooks claim that is more painful than pregnancy and women who have given birth admit even female kidney stones are far worse.

We need to break down all the myths women use to guilt men into submission.

Most women today are self absorbed and privileged so they don't see others pain but they love to go on about all the sacrifices they made for their families when most of the time they are screwing their kids and husbands out of spite and leaving a trail of destruction behind them.
I agree with you on all counts, but...I don't think you are comparing likes with likes. Childbirth is a very intense but relatively brief episode and, as most women say, is immediately soothed by the reward of hugging their newborn children.

If you're saying that men should be held in higher regard because they are exposed to the vast majority of work-related injuries, I agree. But how is this making women evil?
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

I had a kidney stone once. Pain is indeed intense. Lasted three days, during which I came to the conclusion that life was no longer worth living and best walk down to the train tracks and let myself get run over if the pain wasn't going to stop. (I didn't have a gun and slitting my wrists sounded like a mess.) I just sat at home and drank lots of water. (Can also drink vodka diluted with lots of water, but never beer, which creates more kidney stones.) Stone finally passed.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Shemp wrote:
November 27th, 2019, 1:15 am
I had a kidney stone once. Pain is indeed intense.
You men are all the same you think you know a woman's pain! You don't know what it's like to feel something growing inside of you. :lol:

https://youtu.be/m0U4PguYS0s?t=131
Shemp wrote:
November 27th, 2019, 1:15 am
I just sat at home and drank lots of water. (Can also drink vodka diluted with lots of water, but never beer, which creates more kidney stones.) Stone finally passed.
I've been hearing you can dissolve kidney stones now with Chanca Piedra drops which you can buy in the vitamin section. Sometimes it's called "Stone Breaker".

https://www.kidneystoners.org/treatment ... ey-stones/
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

hypermak wrote:
November 26th, 2019, 6:07 pm
But how is this making women evil?
Women are the source of evil since the dawn of time. :!: :shock:
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

HappyGuy wrote:
November 27th, 2019, 5:07 am
hypermak wrote:
Including your mom? :D
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Especially my mom, according to her women are not the problem they're perfect and it's always men.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Parents TRAUMATIZE Kids by Switching Roles
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

HappyGuy wrote:
November 27th, 2019, 10:33 pm
Especially my mom, according to her women are not the problem they're perfect and it's always men.
Are you Italian, by chance? Italian Moms always say they're perfect...but they're also perfect at pampering the men of the house. :D
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

hypermak wrote:
November 27th, 2019, 7:46 pm
HappyGuy wrote:
November 27th, 2019, 5:07 am
hypermak wrote:
Including your mom? :D
I would not say that every woman is evil, I have a good family now, my wife is OK and my 2 daughters too and also my Filipina fosterdaughter.

However my mother was a very cold-hearted woman. A terrible person against my father and against me. I see no reason why I should protect her and to talk good things about her...
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Yohan wrote:
November 28th, 2019, 10:07 am
However my mother was a very cold-hearted woman. A terrible person against my father and against me. I see no reason why I should protect her and to talk good things about her...
You have to have no anger in your heart to get into the kingdom of heaven. If you don't forgive your mother and hate her instead that will seep into your relationships with women and you will subconsciously become like your mother. Don't let the bitch win, the good people in your life deserve you without those deep-seated issues. I doubt there's one thing more unattractive to women than hearing a man complaining about his mother.

They'll put you in a box, you're gay or a mama's boy who will always put the women in his life second to his mother. Or a frustrated manchild who still lives with his mother out of necessity, or a misogynist who hates all women. It's unfair but even teenagers aren't allowed to complain about their mom, people will always turn it around and blame the kids.

There is a decades old mythical portrayal of moms as kind and caring that very few match especially in America. Evil spreads on earth by preventing people from meeting their potential, look around mothers are a protected species in our society because they excel at that role more than everyone else combined. Most people don't have a bigger enemy than their mom and most men sitting in prison are there because of that misplaced anger.

I'm willing to bet that most school bullying happens because the bullies are in a submissive position at home to a terrible mom. Also the kids getting picked on don't know how to stand up for themselves probably because their mom destroyed their self worth and she would never remedy or reconsider that even as they get older because she doesn't want anything to jeopardize her supreme authority over her kids. Most mothers are terrible people who will never give up their power so you have to cut the cord yourself because sadly they love the power not their kids.