Reliable affordable interpreter, travel assistant in Ukraine

Got something to sell? A service to offer? Or a place to rent/lease? Post it here. Disclaimer: We are not liable for the offers placed here. Use at your own discretion.
UkrainianGuide
Freshman Poster

Reliable affordable interpreter, travel assistant in Ukraine

Post by UkrainianGuide »

Planning a trip to Ukraine? I will be your reliable interpreter / guide / travel assistant in Kherson or anyother Ukrainian city.
I can meet you at the airport, find good and inexpensive accomodation, give valuable advice. If you need honest, friendly,
trustworthy interpreter/ guide with a good knowledge of Ukraine, its geography and history and very reasonable rates,
don't hezitate to get in touch with me!
elaine485@hotmail.com
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Reliable affordable interpreter, travel assistant in Ukr

Post by Jester »

UkrainianGuide wrote:Planning a trip to Ukraine? I will be your reliable interpreter / guide / travel assistant in Kherson or anyother Ukrainian city.
I can meet you at the airport, find good and inexpensive accomodation, give valuable advice. If you need honest, friendly,
trustworthy interpreter/ guide with a good knowledge of Ukraine, its geography and history and very reasonable rates,
elaine485@hotmail.com
Elaine, I hire only classy, good-looking translators when traveling.

Picture, please.
Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

Jester wrote:
UkrainianGuide wrote:Planning a trip to Ukraine? I will be your reliable interpreter / guide / travel assistant in Kherson or anyother Ukrainian city.
elaine485@hotmail.com

Picture, please.
What difference does the translator's looks make?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hook wrote:
Jester wrote:
elaine485@hotmail.com

Picture, please.
So he can be seen with a good looking gal of course. :)

However, Tony Bochene doesn't recommend hiring an attractive female translator. He says that a good looking translator will make the lady you are courting think that you must be sleeping with her, so she will not open up to the translator about her true feelings to you. Instead, it's better to hire a mediocre looking translator who will not be intimidating to your date. The translator has to be good at getting the lady to open up.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

Winston wrote:
Hook wrote:
Jester wrote:
elaine485@hotmail.com

Picture, please.
So he can be seen with a good looking gal of course. :)

However, Tony Bochene doesn't recommend hiring an attractive female translator. He says that a good looking translator will make the lady you are courting think that you must be sleeping with her, so she will not open up to the translator about her true feelings to you. Instead, it's better to hire a mediocre looking translator who will not be intimidating to your date. The translator has to be good at getting the lady to open up.
Maybe he should get a male translator to avoid all this sh!t