Reasons NOT to bring home a Russian "Bridezilla"

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
polya
Junior Poster

Reasons NOT to bring home a Russian "Bridezilla"

Post by polya »

Whatever you do, DO NOT marry a Russian bride and bring her back to your country. Only live in Russia with her (and you'll NEVER get permission to live in Moscow no matter how much money you have - you'll have to buy train tickets out of Moscow every 3 months to show Russian Police your not living in Moscow - like Russians do who aren't registered in Moscow). -Obviuosly passport-diggers will not marry you and you'll probaby get a nice family-centred woman. If you can't live in Russia forget about a Russian Wife for good!
WHY??
1. From Winston's thread: 2003 US VISA STATS - less than 8% of spouses are still in the US after 1 year!!
1546 K-3 (spouse) entered the USA
70.3% left the USA within 6 months
22.6% left between 6 months to one year
7.1 % lasted more than one year

3889 K-1's (fiancée) entered the USA
54.0% left the USA within 6 months
28.2% left between 6 months to one year
17.7% lasted more than one year

2. Russian "Bridezillas:"
From 60 Minutes (Australia) http://sixtyminutes.ninemsn.com.au/arti ... n-roulette - See how Australian husbands are imprisoned or restrained from living in THEIR HOUSES after their Russian wives make allegations to local Police. Learn how these woman know what allegations to make from the Australian Embassy in Moscow!!! The women gets automatic residency in Australia. Ain't love grand!
http://www.aussielegal.com.au/forum/for ... D~4954.htm Read how a man's new bride makes fun of him to her Russian friends in front of him!! She's drained his bank accounts and driven him crazy (a common thing Russian women do so the husband will divorce her & she play's the victim).
http://www.ejfi.org/DV/dv-91.htm - stories by men in Arizona not all are victims of Russian brides - but some are - you can find the Russian mail-order bride story on here if you look.

I've concluded that Russia keeps women in their place - Russian Police don't listen to stories about petty domestic violence, like US Police do. Jobs that pay well for Russian women are almost non-existant, so marriage is their only option. The divorce rate is very high in Russia - Winston said its 65% (viewtopic.php?t=7551) as marriage is seen as a way to "get what you want" by most Russians - not a lifetime commitment. When you take a Russian woman to your country, she is NOW the Queen and after years of seething rage against her father & Govt she will take it out on you & feel no pity.

Of course, you can point out an example of a Russian wife who is still with her foreign man, but it doesn't mean your going to have the same luck - one person wins lotto each week, it doesn't mean you will.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Always a good reminder. But I reckon there's another part to the equation.

Anglo men seem to have something similar to "battered wife syndrome". It's like they are so used to garbage women that when they finally do go abroad, they gravitate towards the biggest bitches China/Russia/Brazil has to offer.

There are plenty of sweet Chinese or eastern European women. Why is it that every American man + foreign woman couple I see has to consist of a "Medusa" and an utterly p***y-whipped man seemingly helpless about the situation. The Chinese women these foolish men pick out.. I swear, you won't find more sinister, conniving bitches in the world.

Women like assholes? No, it's Anglo men that like assholes! They probably watch sitcoms like Friends, Everybody loves Raymond, Malcolm in the Middle and The King of Queens, and think "Ya, that's the kind of woman I should be aiming for." :roll:

Maybe they need to start watching classic films to get better examples of the opposite sex.
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

odbo wrote:Always a good reminder. But I reckon there's another part to the equation.

Anglo men seem to have something similar to "battered wife syndrome". It's like they are so used to garbage women that when they finally do go abroad, they gravitate towards the biggest bitches China/Russia/Brazil has to offer.

There are plenty of sweet Chinese or eastern European women. Why is it that every American man + foreign woman couple I see has to consist of a "Medusa" and an utterly p***y-whipped man seemingly helpless about the situation. The Chinese women these foolish men pick out.. I swear, you won't find more sinister, conniving bitches in the world.

Women like assholes? No, it's Anglo men that like assholes! They probably watch sitcoms like Friends, Everybody loves Raymond, Malcolm in the Middle and The King of Queens, and think "Ya, that's the kind of woman I should be aiming for." :roll:

Maybe they need to start watching classic films to get better examples of the opposite sex.
Ain't that the truth.

I can't tell you how many times in the USA I would have guys tell me that they "love a difficult/bitchy/catty/etc. woman". WTF? It was clear to me that these men had been so utterly destroyed by the US culture to think that a shrew is somehow a "normal" and "desirable" woman, or that if the woman is THAT hard to get, then she must REALLY be worth it. How perverted and sad! When I would tell them that they can find nice, beautiful, doting women overseas, they either took me for an America-hater (because AW are the best in the world, naturally) or that I was such a p***y that I couldn't handle "a real woman". The AW reacted to me in the same way, implying that I wasn't good enough to find a real American woman, so I had to settle for something less by going overseas.

You find this in Europe too, actually. The German women are very similar to the AW, from my experience and I remember when living there that they would mock German men who would find a beautiful bride from Southern Europe or Eastern Europe, and half implying that those women were just whores.

Whatever...
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

YES!! Men here are conditioned to expect they should have to wrestle a woman like a wild stallion or tuna. Anyone who starts to think maybe this isn't the right way to do things is quickly labeled "not a real man". A lot of good men spend their life trying to conquer a dysfunctional, immature bitch who was never worth it in the first place.

For couples in the USA there seems to be two popular scenarios: Decent girl with asshole she refuses to leave, or vise versa.

As for how this translates into bad relationships with foreign women, PARTICULARLY Chinese and Russian women... maybe it goes something like this:

The "loser" who hasn't gotten any play with women for YEARS goes to Russia or China to find a woman, or finally opens up to courting Chinese women residing in his local major American city (ex: San Francisco) as opposed to previously only being interested in "American" women. The women who are the "easiest" (the least shy or offer the least resistance to having a conversation), or even approach HIM, are of course typically the conniving bitches. He doesn't have a sense for the morality of the woman because he isn't from that culture.

Also he is so used to dealing with American bitches, that he subconsciously gravitates to women which best resemble that which he wants to leave behind. Above all he's just glad a woman is treating him like a human being. In the end he hooks up with the wolf in sheep's clothing, years go by and surprise surprise she screws him royally given the chance. He should have taken his time, went past the "first row" of women there and found the sweet gem instead of the seductress.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

I know

Post by ErikHeaven »

This older black couple they are about 55 pushing sixty i think. I was at the bank and he was with his wife and they cashed their income tax check. He waited in the car. As she came out she tried to act like she did not have any money. This guy had to threaten her for his half and all that nonsense. And they have been together since they were teenagers. That is the challenge that many of these American men crave. The challenge of an early heart attack, stroke, high blood pressure. These men are stupid.
I also knew some young Yemeni men who opened a clothing store where i live. They were originally from NYC. One of them was dating a young hip hop loving white girl and she was a pure bitch. She even said in front of me and his brothers "I am breaking you down now in America women rule, in Yemen yall do whatever the f**k you want but here we rule".
I looked at him dead in his eyes and he knew what i was saying without saying it. Soon after he dumped her and asked me to hook him up with an Egyptian woman i used to know.
Even foreign men will give these skanks a try and then quickly realize they are garbage and come back to the women of their nationality.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

odbo wrote:Always a good reminder. But I reckon there's another part to the equation.

It's not that American men are attracted to those type of women, but more likely that those are the women going to the socials, marriage agencies, and putting their pictures on the Internet. If you still use these sources to meet women, then you are still stuck in the US matrix. The number of women on these sites are a drop in the bucket compared to the normal population. The women that the locals want are not on these sites. But to meet a normal woman, you have to learn the language and live in the country.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Just read the stories. No Russian woman would be able to act that way in Russia. She would be slapped around but bad. And then the guy would probably beat her senseless and throw her out the window. Literally!!!
Thus, Russia exports its monsters to the Anglo world where they can " prosper" and bloom. Like a virus that looks for a warm and receptive host.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Most American men know there is something wrong with women (mostly that we can't get them). But damn near every American man seeking a bride overseas still believes in feminism, women's rights and the rest of the lies. So they pick the very same bitches that wouldnt have wanted them if they were born in the USA. AM like the idea of women on top. So that's what they get.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Oh yeah, and unless you are a Russkie, stay the f**k out of Russia. You'll be unable to determine what's what and who's who. Not even worth the trouble of trying to discern the bad from the good. Also, be prepared for the user mentality and the very dark, melancholy, sad, depression many of the women have. If I'm going to get a woman of northern EU appearance, it would be from Eastern Europe, but definitely NOT from Russia. There is no conceivable reason to bother with them.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Oh yeah, and unless you are a Russkie, stay the f**k out of Russia. You'll be unable to determine what's what and who's who. Not even worth the trouble of trying to discern the bad from the good. Also, be prepared for the user mentality and the very dark, melancholy, sad, depression many of the women have. If I'm going to get a woman of northern EU appearance, it would be from Eastern Europe, but definitely NOT from Russia. There is no conceivable reason to bother with them.
While I agree with "unable to determine what's what and who's who", I disagree that they are all bad. I've dated many and around 50% of them would be very decent marriage material and definitely worth long-term dating. But again, I filtered all the bitches and gold-diggers out because I know the mentality and what to look for. It is not easy, especially for someone who had never lived in the country or even in Europe in general.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

In their raw forms, the Russian Slavic Orthodox and the Anglo Saxon cultures are not compatible. An Anglo man would fair much better with most Asians or Latinos- you basically just need for them to speak some English and you are home free,
But with the Russians they are just on a totally different plane of existence and understanding. It is like you have an FM radio, but they transmit on AM.
Not necessarily does one need to be a Russkie- you need to simply understand how they view things i. e. read up and try and understand their ways and do things their way. This involves a certain enthusiasm for the Russian culture/world view/language and not just a desire to have a pretty blond by your side back in Aus/US/Nz.

Also, I have never met a Russian woman acting the way that beatch was acting. What circle of hell do these come from?

Anywhere where women specifically look for foreigners to marry, they will have an agenda.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
swincor
Freshman Poster

Post by swincor »

ladislav wrote:No Russian woman would be able to act that way in Russia. She would be slapped around but bad.

This is exactly how today's American women should be treated by men today. If American men did this every time their women acted up, the American woman problem we have today would be solved in a week.

BTW, I do not encourage, recommend, or advocate men hitting women, as it's against the law in America.

And then the guy would probably beat her senseless and throw her out the window.

This may be going a bit over the top. As long as American women have the scare put in them, they will generally behave better without much problem.
frontier
Freshman Poster

Re: Reasons NOT to bring home a Russian "Bridezilla&quo

Post by frontier »

polya wrote:Whatever you do, DO NOT marry a Russian bride and bring her back to your country. Only live in Russia with her (and you'll NEVER get permission to live in Moscow no matter how much money you have - you'll have to buy train tickets out of Moscow every 3 months to show Russian Police your not living in Moscow - like Russians do who aren't registered in Moscow). -Obviuosly passport-diggers will not marry you and you'll probaby get a nice family-centred woman. If you can't live in Russia forget about a Russian Wife for good!
WHY??
1. From Winston's thread: 2003 US VISA STATS - less than 8% of spouses are still in the US after 1 year!!

From 60 Minutes (Australia) http://sixtyminutes.ninemsn.com.au/arti ... n-roulette - See how Australian husbands are imprisoned or restrained from living in THEIR HOUSES after their Russian wives make allegations to local Police. Learn how these woman know what allegations to make from the Australian Embassy in Moscow!!! The women gets automatic residency in Australia. Ain't love grand!
http://www.aussielegal.com.au/forum/for ... D~4954.htm Read how a man's new bride makes fun of him to her Russian friends in front of him!! She's drained his bank accounts and driven him crazy (a common thing Russian women do so the husband will divorce her & she play's the victim).
http://www.ejfi.org/DV/dv-91.htm - stories by men in Arizona not all are victims of Russian brides - but some are - you can find the Russian mail-order bride story on here if you look.

I've concluded that Russia keeps women in their place - Russian Police don't listen to stories about petty domestic violence, like US Police do. Jobs that pay well for Russian women are almost non-existant, so marriage is their only option. The divorce rate is very high in Russia - Winston said its 65% (viewtopic.php?t=7551) as marriage is seen as a way to "get what you want" by most Russians - not a lifetime commitment. When you take a Russian woman to your country, she is NOW the Queen and after years of seething rage against her father & Govt she will take it out on you & feel no pity.

Of course, you can point out an example of a Russian wife who is still with her foreign man, but it doesn't mean your going to have the same luck - one person wins lotto each week, it doesn't mean you will.

You must be the offspring of a whore. THose stats are flawed since it does not county ACTUAL MARRIAGE. It only counts cohabitation which means nothing you faggot. ANd Australian and most other Anglo men are faggot men that don't know how to be manly. Russian along with all other Eastern European women want men that act like men and use force when they get out of hand. Also, there possibilty that he was a lazy fat slims. Women from that region do not like lazy ass men. Officialy the divorce rate is 20 percent when American men marry Russian women. That is less compared to the 50 percent when an American man marries an American women. You are just a homosexual shit.
fox
Freshman Poster

Re: Reasons NOT to bring home a Russian "Bridezilla&quo

Post by fox »

polya wrote:Whatever you do, DO NOT marry a Russian bride and bring her back to your country. Only live in Russia with her (and you'll NEVER get permission to live in Moscow no matter how much money you have - you'll have to buy train tickets out of Moscow every 3 months to show Russian Police your not living in Moscow - like Russians do who aren't registered in Moscow). -Obviuosly passport-diggers will not marry you and you'll probaby get a nice family-centred woman. If you can't live in Russia forget about a Russian Wife for good!
WHY??

As others here have mentioned: Men need to pick the right girl. If they see the show 'friends' and think that they need a woman like Rachel- then that is what they will choose in Russia.

there are bitchy women everywhere around the world, you just need to know what you want.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

ladislav wrote:Just read the stories. No Russian woman would be able to act that way in Russia. She would be slapped around but bad. And then the guy would probably beat her senseless and throw her out the window. Literally!!!
Thus, Russia exports its monsters to the Anglo world where they can " prosper" and bloom. Like a virus that looks for a warm and receptive host.
That's interesting, that Russian women living in Russia couldn't get away with acting like a bitch or their man would teach them otherwise!

However, when that same Russian woman comes to the US, if she acts like a bitch, her man won't do anything to tame her and he will just let her walk all over him.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."