Violence at Euro 2012

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Violence at Euro 2012

Post by zboy1 »

Man, wth is going on in Ukraine and Poland????

Russia beating two Polish in Wroclaw, Poland

Video of brutal clashes between Russian & Polish fans in Warsaw

Poland hooligans attack Russian fans EURO 2012

Polish thugs attack English-speaking fans and hurl racist abuse Euro 2012

Polish thugs attack English-speaking fans and hurl racist abuse at Holland stars as trouble flares at start of Euro 2012

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z1xcjUvgZl

Threatening: Supporters of Karpaty Lviv hold a German Nazi flag during a football match in Ukraine. Fears are growing that the tournament, which starts today, could be ruined by neo-Nazi rioters

Ukraine supporter Anti-Russia flag

Nationalist Russian flag displayed during Poland vs Russia game
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

@zboy1

Post by Iawesome60 »

I would be afraid of going to those football games because of my race. It is vacuous to hurt someone whether it is the language they speak, the team they like, or their race. Hurting someone can be physically or mentally. Mentally hurting someone means making offensive noises, showing offensive symbols, and using offensive words. Hurting someone physically means using any form of violence on anyone.

There nice and mean people in all countries.
Last edited by Iawesome60 on June 20th, 2012, 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
Google
Freshman Poster

Post by Google »

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Google wrote:"

Lishen, a 30-year-old Londoner in Ukraine for the Euros, says Ukrainians have been very welcoming in the 36 hours he has been in Kyiv. He recounts how he and an American friend sat in a park with local fans, drinking beer and singing Bob Marley songs into the early hours of the morning.

"After seeing the stuff on [the BBC's] 'Panorama' and Sol Campbell's comments, and stuff like that, it was a concern," Lishen says. "But in all honesty, I have not had any issues whatsoever."
http://www.rferl.org/content/black-fans ... 10940.html ...[/quote]

Ain't it the truth? Check out YouTube, and:

--Mexicans in "La Raza" are planning to kill whitey.
--Narcos are cutting heads off in Tijuana.
-- Ukrainians are going to kill Blacks.
yada yada yada

The truth? Most places are full of people who are pretty decent most of the time. If they have some anger (like, say, a Ukrainian whose grandparents were raped and tortured by Communists) then maybe we have to use a little salesmanship to break the ice and get past the suspicion.

Hats off to the guys who ignore fearmongers and travel anyway.