New HA Testimonials I received!

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
Winston
Site Admin

New HA Testimonials I received!

Post by Winston »

Here are some new inspiring testimonials I've received from those who found happiness and better women abroad! I've added them to my "testimonials that dating is all about location" page.

http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Page74b.htm
“I discovered what you now know about the reality of courting and dating American women some many years ago.

As a middle aged guy, never married, I’m now in a serious relationship with a Hispanic woman, very beautiful, in Mexico .

Here in Arkansas, in the lower Midwest (midsouth), where I grew up, still today, (and I’m 45), rarely ever, do I ever get any beautiful women approaching me, either at a bar, in public, or anywhere that wishes to get to know me for simply being a guy. Unless I have a charade or dog and pony show, or act or mask to put on, to this very date, I’ve never had a woman approach me just to be nice and hint to me that she’s interested in getting to know me personally. I’ve never been aggressive or lowered myself to the level of lying to entrap and deceptively lure the opposite sex, simply because of loneliness and desperation. (Hence, I’m still single and don’t regret it.)

Our horrible culture sends mixed messages, and has for years regarding our roles, both male and female, and the social ritualistic nature, which has become tarnished and clouded with apprehensiveness and indecisiveness regarding the haphazard introductory social skills when meeting someone of the opposite sex. Hollywood and feminism are to blame.

The break down of masculine roles and norms has eroded the male into feminized males without spines. Women know they have power, and they show it when competing and playing the dating and courting realm. It’s all about power and control when playing the market and participating in the game. Ever notice the onslaught of popular top forty music lyrics? Hmmmm, guess how many continuous songs are sang about females having domination and power over their male counterparts, even in the introductory level in the poetry of the music.

No doubt WU, I eventually overcame the obstacle of datelessness a long time ago, simply by leaving our nations borders.

The United States can go to hell, and so can their women and so can the pussification of our men.

To this date, I, by myself, while often setting at a social bar drinking will explain this phenomenon to my fellow male patrons besides me, and still today, they don’t believe me, or think that it’s possible to be happy and meet a woman from another culture who actually likes you, simply because you’re an American guy. They’re so brainwashed and pessimistic, all because they’ve given up hope and settled; settled for taking no for answer and being turned down, like most modern day males.

Women from other cultures have always told me this, “American act like and present themselves with a confidence all because they have a since of entitlement and are spoiled with the men who cave in and become submissive. American men are in demand everywhere else in the world, except America �.

Peace Wu- You Rock!�
“Winston -

I came across your website while searching online for people who had made observations similar to mine.

I am a former American expat who has had to return to Chicago to deal with family and financial issues. Prior to returning, I had lived freely, comfortably and happily in Paris for 3.5 years: almost completely forgot the unnatural tempo to American life that you so rigorously describe.

Your description of sex life is especially accurate. In the states, I have sexual interactions at a much slower pace, and sometimes go long periods with no success at all. Furthermore, when I do "score," as Americans call it, it tends to be with much less attractive women than I had grown used to in Europe. I have even been flatly rejected by women that I would normally pass up in Europe (for being too fat, arrogant, loud and annoying).

You are also exactly right in describing how attractive women in America find their beauty to be a commodity that can only be shared with someone of "value," however arbitrarily they define such value. You have to play ridiculous games, talk in insipid soundbytes, and belong to an easily identifiable archetype (ie hipster, yuppie, bro-dude, etc) in order to have a reasonable chance at a healthy sex life. What's more, sex is so often void of any meaningful romantic and intellectual connection. I never have those fleeting experiences in the states, where I make a week-long connection with a woman: meet in a bar one night, re-connect the next day at a cafe over talk of politics and post-modern philosophy and a pack of cigarettes, then out that night to go dancing, or into a pub to watch soccer. Life is just so mundane, empty and blatantly anti-intellectual in the United States.�
“Winston

yup -- these guys are right on the money. I flew to France after quitting a job in Silicon Valley...(where the women are absolutely terrible!)

I go to a French language school and take a class....I make 20 new friends overnight....I meet my future wife...I get married and now 2yrs later...im STILL HAPPY!

I dont want to bunch all American girls into one big lump....BUT -- the majority of them due to culture or something act really snotty and stupid - like we’re not GOOD ENOUGH for them....and to be honest and not toot my horn - i was voted Prom King in highschool...so Id hope to think that Im not THAT ugly at least...but i swear i went 12yrs in the bay area - and rarely found a girl who even batted an eye....and quite frankly i started to lower my own standards lower and lower....and for what? The moment i traveled anywhere else - i found girls that would SINK any american girl that ignored me...now i have a wife that turns heads left and right - but she is staring right into my eyes with love.

Real love!

I think America has a cultural problem internally that is eating it alive...

Good luck man�
See more here:
http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Page74b.htm
http://www.happierabroad.com/testimonials.php
Last edited by Winston on August 16th, 2012, 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out these awesome testimonials I received on Facebook!
Hey Winston,

Just wanted to say that your website echoes so much of what I went through in my youth. I was well on my way towards becoming mentally ill in my teenage years - always feeling completely isolated and meaningless. Your words and story spoke directly to me and made me feel like I was looking in the mirror and I just wanted to say THANK YOU so much for reassuring me of my sanity!

I first traveled overseas to Sweden when I was 21 and met an incredible woman that ended up coming back to the states to live with me! Now, at the age of 27 and single again, I am planning to fulfill my longtime yearning of seeing Eastern Europe (hopefully this August)!

Like you, much of my reactions to our degrading society and culture were out of contempt and utter disgust, and I was sure it was because I was the problem, not everyone or everything around me.. Traveling re-awakened me; meeting women who were polite, interesting, intellectual, and beautiful did wonders for my self confidence. But even better, it gave me that oh-so-important perspective on the society/culture from which we come from. Now my only struggle is with the knowledge that I'm one of the few normal ones swimming in the sea of insanity!

Thanks again for your awesome website and wonderful words!

- Evan
Hi Winston,

I discovered your blog today - Happier abroad and every word is gold - I felt like someone had download whole sections of my mind and crystallised them on paper - I felt such a tremendous feeling of validation reading your post. Thank you for writing the truth - it is such a reflief to your stuff and feel like I can stop beating myself for not fitting in and trying to fit a square peg in a round hole - Thank you for giving me permission to feel what I feel.

I am on my way to Prague and Budapest next week.

I don't know where you are but if there is a chance to meet up for lunch or dinner somewhere that would be great.

Thanks again

Garry

I have seldom read laser-like honesty such as yours and the way I feel at the moment reading this is like a tube of pure oxygen has dropped out of the sky into my mouth and I am breathing it and can't get enough.

Well done and keep up the fine writing.

Just great !

Garry
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

A nice testimonial I received from a Russian immigrant:
I was born in the former Soviet Union and my parents moved to the USA when I was 2. I was lucky that Russian was spoken at home when I was growing up and I now speak it fluently. I am a good hearted, intelligent, reliable and entertaining man. And believe it or not, good looking. I have had hell with American girls/women my entire life. When I was 26, in 2002 I went to Isreal for a month. I met an 18 year old Russian speaking girl who treated me like a god. She was beautiful, smart and sweet. She took 3 buses to and from my hotel every night just to be with me as she lived with her mother. It was a short but amazing romance. I sadly I was not in the best emotional shape to take it in at that time. I left back to the US and got involved with an amazing American girl. We got married, helped each other though some problems... both grew up. We got divorced but we remained friends and are still friends to this day. I have been single and trying to date for over 5 years! I am 36 now. ZERO ZERO ZERO ZERO luck! I joined http://www.russiancupid.com In a few months I had over 2000 women respond to me and I selected the best based not just on looks but also prsonality. I skype with them in Russian and I am now going to Belarus and Russia to meet some of them. These women are amazing. They treat me like gold. I deserve it... I treat them well in return. EVERYTHING on your website is true and i know so from personal experience. Thank you for the site!

Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Winston, I have just been to two very different countries - Mexico and China - and your main premises of HappierAbroad are completely true in both of them. No matter how wacky you might seem to some people, your main message on this website remains remarkably true, and for that I would like to humbly acknowledge my thanks to you.

Keep on rockin' bro! 8)
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

GREAT testimonials, Winston!
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: New HA Testimonials I received!

Post by zboy1 »

Everything Winston said is true, and I'm glad he made this website to help people like me! Thanks Winston. You were a life-saver!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

New life changing testimonial I received on my YT channel!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZLC65Wjn5Y
Dave-oh
13 days ago
Buying Winston Wu's books was back in 2013, was the best decision I have ever made. I was a lonely, single male, and after traveling abroad, I found out I was not as 'ugly' as I always thought I was. My wife is Polish, and we have been married for 6 years now, and she is a head-turner that puts Western women to shame. She is not only smoking hot, but has a humble, feminine personality to match. Thank you Winston.

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
January 8th, 2023, 9:23 pm
New life changing testimonial I received on my YT channel!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZLC65Wjn5Y
Dave-oh
13 days ago
Buying Winston Wu's books was back in 2013, was the best decision I have ever made. I was a lonely, single male, and after traveling abroad, I found out I was not as 'ugly' as I always thought I was. My wife is Polish, and we have been married for 6 years now, and she is a head-turner that puts Western women to shame. She is not only smoking hot, but has a humble, feminine personality to match. Thank you Winston.
You talk about how expensive it is.

Hasn't your website made you rich yet?