A valid critical question for us - How would you answer it?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Winston
Site Admin

A valid critical question for us - How would you answer it?

Post by Winston »

Just received this critical question. What do you think? How would you respond to it? I mean, it is a valid question, but the guy doesn't seem to see the big picture.
I've look through your website, and I don't understand one little thing. How is it possible that so many guys in America do find their soulmate without having to go abroad? If the problem is not you (or me) but the society, then it should have been a problem for most regular guys (except super-wealthy or super-famous). But I'm talking about regular, normal guys. Apparently, those who choose to go abroad just for getting a woman are still a minority. So, does that really mean American society is broken? If so, how come it has been existing and pro-creating for already more than two centuries?
Or, does it mean these guys will necessarily find a woman in another country? Then do you think those foreign women don't have hot and cool guys of their own background, living next door to them? Why would they choose you rather than those guys? Just because they love America? I don't think they love America more than their own country. And if they do, it means they might choose you just for the sake of green card. I mean, if you deny the latter, you've got to admit the former. That means, if you don't believe in a stereotype of foreign women marrying for a green card, then they don't love America to the extent of prefering an American guy to their local.
The bottomline is that, it's your own business whether or not to look for a woman abroad. But making an ideology out of it is totally baseless.

Sorry if I sound offensive.

Sincerely,
Aaron
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

It sounds like a female in disguise to me. The tip off was the use of the term "soulmate." That is nonsense that women tend to use.

Then this person accuses us of being an ideology, and questions why these foreign women would not want their own men more than they want us.

These questions are light shaming tactics placed in the form of questions. If the person were serious about receiving an answer, I would tell him or her, that we do not need to find explanations for why it is better for American men, it just IS better for American men abroad.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on July 21st, 2010, 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Good points.

Our experiences are not based on an ideology, but on FIRSTHAND direct experiences.

This is either a woman or a feminized male (which does exist). The email that he/she wrote from was a mail.ru one, which means it was Russia based. Weird.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
GFX
Freshman Poster

Post by GFX »

I read somewhere (census?) that ~69% Of Asian American males 18-30 are not married.
Linc4Love
Freshman Poster

Post by Linc4Love »

So many guys are finding their soulmate with American women? According to who, eHarmony?

To put this in perspective, you'd have to first remove all those marriages that end up in divorce (I think the national rate is close to 50% now isn't it?) Then take into consideration that of those who remain married, it does not automatically conclude that they are happy together. They stay together out of convenience, lack of options or for the cHillllLLllldren. I would not consider these marriages successful ether, much less a marriage between soulmates. The net result is that only a small percentage of married couples are indeed happily married, even less if you remove those couples where the wife is not an American.

Moving on to singles, take a guy like me in his thirties. It's inappropriate for me to be chasing after college aged skirts not only because of the age difference but because they are very immature, and neither would I chase after cougars, because... eww.

Unfortunately, most women in my demographic are either married or divorced with children, so for a guy in his thirties, his options are very limited. I'd rather eat glass than date a single mom, not only because these already have a proven record and history of screwing up relationships, but also because they have emotional baggage and carry a obscene risk due to how heavily matriarchal our laws have become. If things go south I could end up not only paying alimony, but also life draining child support for kids that AREN'T EVEN MINE. Single moms also tend to make their children their #1, so they aren't looking for a husband so much as they are looking for a Daddy for their kids who can operate as a human ATM machine. Where's the upside then? Logically speaking, there is none. It'd be like investing in a dot.com stock.

Of those women who are still single, you'd then have to eliminate those who aren't completely batshit insane, which might just demonstrate precisely WHY they're still single. Then of course, eliminate the uggos, and I don't mean women who are merely plain looking, I mean time stopping, man-faced land whales who could bend the very laws of physics with their hideous visage. Just go on the dating site PlentyOfFish and you'll see what I mean.

After you've considered and evaluated all your options, you begin to realize that our pickings are very slim indeed. To compound the issue, our social fabric forces singles to rely on the depth of their social circles to meet people (or simply bar hop). Thus for those who are introverts that reduces our dating options even more. It's no wonder so many start to look outside the U.S. then. The truth is, it is the lack of QUALITY women in America that forces many men like ourselves to either remain single or go abroad to pursue after women who haven't completely lost their minds.

Does that mean it's impossible for me to find someone here? Of course not. Why I could go out right now, find the nearest Prozac popping Sasquatch and hook up for some psychedelic Nightmare on Elm Street kind of funsies. You'll pardon me though if I'm less than enthusiastic about doing so.

Are there decent single American women out there? I'm sure there are, in much the same way there might be Spanish gold buried in a few chests somewhere at the bottom of the East River. Sure, it MIGHT exist, but good lucking finding one.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

GFX wrote:I read somewhere (census?) that ~69% Of Asian American males 18-30 are not married.
According to 2004 Census data for Asian men:
20-24 years old: 87.9% had never married
25-29 years old: 69.7% had never married
30-34 years old: 30.7% had never married
35-39 years old: 15.6 had never married
40-49 years old: 8.5 had never married

Divorce rate for Asian men:
25-29 years old: 1.7% had ever divorced
30-34 years old: 4.1% had ever divorced
35-39 years old: 4.9% had ever divorced
40-49 years old: 13.1% had never divorced

Source: http://www.census.gov/population/www/so ... ables.html

I don't have the 2010 Census data, but it should be coming soon.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

GFX wrote:I read somewhere (census?) that ~69% Of Asian American males 18-30 are not married.
That wouldn't surprise me. Both of my ABC male first cousins did not get married, and they are around the same age as me. Also, on this forum, myself and Momopi are not married either.

Linc4Love
Freshman Poster

Post by Linc4Love »

I just crunched some hard numbers based on the 2004 Census myself. Using age, politics, never married and no children as my criteria, only 1,500,000 women in the U.S. between the ages of 25-34 (my age range) qualify. That's less than one half of one percent of the population. This doesn't even take into account those who are already in relationships, the uggos, and the bats to the shits insane neurotics, nor religious compatibility. If I took all these into consideration, I'd be surprised if there were still 500,000 women left who qualified, or .1% of the population.

Not to add to the fact that single men outnumber single women in this same group by a 4:3 ratio. And people wonder why I might look abroad, get the f**k out of here.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Holy shit, Link4love, you were on a roll! I laughed my ass off listening to your hyper-accurate replies!
I've look through your website, and I don't understand one little thing. How is it possible that so many guys in America do find their soulmate without having to go abroad?

Now, I'll reply to Aaron's questions. I think Link4love already dealt adequately with the questionable term "soulmate." Extremely few men in America are married to their "soulmates." It's more like they're married to somebody with a p***y whom they can pretend to like in public. I was always surprised to see how many married couples in America secretly despised each other.
Apparently, those who choose to go abroad just for getting a woman are still a minority.
Let's break this down. First of all, you've got some Americans who are so dumb that they couldn't find Russia on a map and who probably don't even know what a passport is. These people certainly aren't going abroad. Then you've got the reasonably educated people who don't go abroad because the American media has conditioned them to fear and dislike foreign countries and their friends and family say, "Oh, you're crazy," everytime they bring up the subject of living abroad.
So, does that really mean American society is broken? If so, how come it has been existing and pro-creating for already more than two centuries?
Because of American society and propaganda, American men are afraid to go live overseas or are shamed into staying in America. Few Americans are strong enough to think independently.
Or, does it mean these guys will necessarily find a woman in another country?
No, there are no guarantees. A guy's personality has to fit the country. Things sound pretty damn easy in the Philippines, though.
Then do you think those foreign women don't have hot and cool guys of their own background, living next door to them?
Sure, they have local cool guys. The issue that matters is supply and demand. In Eastern Europe, there are good looking women everywhere and there are far fewer fat women. Sure, the very hottest girls will probably go for the local cool guy, but if as a foreigner, you're in the middle somewhere, well, the girls at that level are still far better looking than what you would be stuck with in the US.
Why would they choose you rather than those guys? Just because they love America? I don't think they love America more than their own country. And if they do, it means they might choose you just for the sake of green card.

Now Americans need to wake up and realize that this is no longer 1989. Many people in foreign countries like living in their home countries (which are much nicer than the American media portrays them as being) and aren't so interested in emigrating to the US--I'm sure as hell not going back!
The bottomline is that, it's your own business whether or not to look for a woman abroad.

It sure is. Most American men will start feeling nervous and fearful if they start thinking thoughts which are not supported by the American media or by their family and friends. It takes a strong man to step outside of the system.
But making an ideology out of it is totally baseless.

No, the ideology of believing that America is "the best country in the world" and that "most American men will find their soulmates in America" is totally baseless.

On the contrary, our views on this website are founded on logic and observation.
Linc4Love
Freshman Poster

Post by Linc4Love »

Thanks Jackal, and it's all true, people who wonder why we look abroad do not have a clue.
scorpy
Freshman Poster

Post by scorpy »

The United States has the highest divorce rate in the world, that shows there is indeed a societal problem of finding your soul mate in America.

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/peo_d ... vorce-rate
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

scorpy wrote:The United States has the highest divorce rate in the world, that shows there is indeed a societal problem of finding your soul mate in America.

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/peo_d ... vorce-rate
Holy elephant shit! I just looked at that graphic and sure enough, the US is #1 for divorce in the world! The UK, New Zealand, Australia and Canada round up the top 8. It doesn't surprise me that the US and other anglo countries rank so high for divorce. In those countries feminism runs rampant!

Don't forget to read the comments on that link about the divorce rates, just scroll down to check out the interesting comments some people wrote, here are a few:

"Been around the world, dated different women and I can tell you American chicks are not marriage material. They are by far the worst!"

"Divorce between American men and foreign women: 20%. Divorce between American women and foreign men: 75%. American 'Disney Pricesses' are a lost cause."
scorpy
Freshman Poster

Post by scorpy »

The divorce rate of American men who marry foreign women and bring them to the US is 20% compared with a 60% divorce rate for American men who marry American women. The divorce rate of American men who marry foreign women and move to her country is near 0%.
If the stats stated above is correct, according to the blog below, it would blew your foreign women marriage for green card theory out of the water.

http://foreignwomenonly.blogspot.com/20 ... -than.html