Liberals are the real racists

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Liberals are the real racists

Post by Cornfed »

It turns out that white liberals use a higher intonation and simpler words when talking to blacks, as one would when talking to children. This shows that liberals know blacks are stupid ape creatures. Everyone knows blacks are stupid ape creatures. Blacks know blacks are stupid ape creatures. Why must people pretend otherwise, other than because the Jews say so?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2 ... b9ccc6b587
Last edited by Cornfed on July 20th, 2019, 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Liberals are the real racists

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Consider this thread when it comes time to support funding for those who suffer with various conditions along the autism spectrum.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It is interesting to ponder why the Jews pretend that blacks are people and why people pretend to go along with it. It is easy to think it is part of a plan to destroy European society but perhaps it is the sheer entertainment value of it - like when it was fashionable to dress up chimps in zoos and have them stage mock tea parties. I guess it would be pretty funny were it not for the appalling damage turning the West into a giant chimp’s tea party has caused.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Cornfed truly has nothing better to do.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Johnny1975 wrote:
July 18th, 2019, 2:06 am
Have you actually ever earned a living? You are a joke. Stop coming up with retard ideas to earn money and go sell pencils from a tin cup.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Cornfed wrote:
July 18th, 2019, 2:20 am
Johnny1975 wrote:
That's because I'm a sad loser.
Yes, that's true.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Johnny1975 wrote:
July 19th, 2019, 2:04 am
Cornfed wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:
Yes, that's true.
So I take it you’re still living on benefits in your tiny freezing cold Council flat with paint chipping off the walls thinking you’re going to become a tycoon with your hilarious Internet projects any day soon. Face it loser, your life is not getting any better. Time to do the necessary.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:
July 17th, 2019, 4:17 pm
It turns out that when white liberals use a higher intonation and simpler words when talking to blacks, as one would when talking to children. This shows that liberals know blacks are stupid ape creatures. Everyone knows blacks are stupid ape creatures. Blacks know blacks are stupid ape creatures. Why must people pretend otherwise, other than because the Jews say so?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2 ... b9ccc6b587
The article is pretty funny to read:

"A new study suggests that the words you use may depend on whether the club secretary’s name is Emily (“a stereotypically White name,” as the study says) or Lakisha (“a stereotypically Black name”). If you’re a white liberal writing to Emily, you might use words like “melancholy” or “euphoric” to describe the mood of the book, whereas you might trade these terms out for the simpler “sad” or “happy” if you’re corresponding with Lakisha.

But if you’re a white conservative, your diction won’t depend on the presumed race of your interlocutor.
"

I am not sure, however, if this difference in talking to your audience depends solely on race, or more on the fact that "Lakisha" is a ghetto ass name and anyone who give their child such a name likely isn't very intelligent as the name alone on someone's resume will make it less likely for anyone to hire them, therefore putting them at a disavantage from day one. So common sense dictates, if you encounter a woman named Uniqua or Rashonda or Chlamydia she likely isn't from an intellectual background and likely isn't going to be winning any Nobel prizes.

So what this basically means is, liberals have more common sense according to the studies, whereas conservatives who give a Lakisha the benefit of the doubt are more kind-hearted and open-minded, but also kinda foolish.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

I usually downshift around American blacks because, it's true, they are usually stupid and very touchy besides. You have to placate them to avoid trouble. "Conservatives" are either too stupid themselves to avoid trouble (Cornfed) or else powerful enough not to give a shit if the blacks they are talking to lose it and fly off the handle.

I also downshift around stupid whites, the vast majority where I live when I'm in the USA and with browns (Hispanics and other immigrants) because they too are either stupid or may have language issues. It's a very small minority of Americans I can treat as my equals, and mostly those are whites, in my experience. But then I live in mostly white/hispanic areas now, with few asians or blacks around. Chinese-American university professors always impressed me with their very high intelligence back when I was in university 40 years ago.

Some blacks in Europe (recent immigrants from Africa) are obviously several standard deviations above typical American blacks in intelligence. First time I encountered one like that, I thought: "Lord have mercy! They done skinned a nigger and put a white man inside!" Really amazing to hear a black person open his mouth and speak intelligently, with zero trace of Ebonics. Maybe there are a few native born blacks like that in the USA, but not many, at least not where I've lived. (Actually, I did work with a fully intelligent native American black computer programmer long ago, but he was the only one like that at the corporation.) And the blacks on television, of course, are mostly at level of monkeys.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Shemp wrote:
July 19th, 2019, 7:38 am
I usually downshift around American blacks because, it's true, they are usually stupid and very touchy besides. You have to placate them to avoid trouble. "Conservatives" are either too stupid themselves to avoid trouble (Cornfed) or else powerful enough not to give a shit if the blacks they are talking to lose it and fly off the handle.

I also downshift around stupid whites, the vast majority where I live when I'm in the USA and with browns (Hispanics and other immigrants) because they too are either stupid or may have language issues. It's a very small minority of Americans I can treat as my equals, and mostly those are whites, in my experience. But then I live in mostly white/hispanic areas now, with few asians or blacks around. Chinese-American university professors always impressed me with their very high intelligence back when I was in university 40 years ago.

Some blacks in Europe (recent immigrants from Africa) are obviously several standard deviations above typical American blacks in intelligence. First time I encountered one like that, I thought: "Lord have mercy! They done skinned a nigger and put a white man inside!" Really amazing to hear a black person open his mouth and speak intelligently, with zero trace of Ebonics. Maybe there are a few native born blacks like that in the USA, but not many, at least not where I've lived. (Actually, I did work with a fully intelligent native American black computer programmer long ago, but he was the only one like that at the corporation.) And the blacks on television, of course, are mostly at level of monkeys.
This is very true; all veracious, nothing salacious. I should patent a T-shirt out of that aforementioned slogan. hahaha! There's freedom of speech. I respect your "pejoratives" as the social justice warriors would bellow out....or your salaciousness. You are saying how you feel. I wish more Americans would be the unfettered a.ssholes they are and spew the "kike", "sand nigger", "polock", mulyon, "beaner/spic bomb" and/or the "n-bomb" out more frequently. Black Americans can say "nigga" so why not??! If one doesn't want to give power to a word, stop using it and/or stop responding to it. That's certainly how words from Ole English didn't make it to modern Queen's and/or American English. Sub Saharan African Blacks <> Black Americans you nailed it. Thank you for not using the Jim Crow myopic-minded one-drop rule of a "n"-word person is an n-word person no matter where they're from. Black Americans in diasporal pre-American lineage are at least 2 or more tribes mixed up so much that they do not know their natives' ancestral tongues so they overcompensate with this Nubian, Kemetic, nuts & berries, green clovers & blue blood diamonds of Hotep fckery.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Shemp wrote:
I usually downshift around American blacks because, it's true, they are usually stupid and very touchy besides.
If it is acknowledged that blacks are stupid and dangerous animals, why not support a common sense policy of culling them to a sustainable level and returning them to the wild? Imagine how much more alive CE would feel in his natural habitat running across the savannah being chased by a lion or whatever instead of being cruelly mocked by being forced to play the role of a human in what is effectively a lifelong chimp’s tea party.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Cornfed wrote:
July 19th, 2019, 5:41 pm
Shemp wrote:
I usually downshift around American blacks because, it's true, they are usually stupid and very touchy besides.
If it is acknowledged that blacks are stupid and dangerous animals, why not support a common sense policy of culling them to a sustainable level and returning them to the wild? ...
If you read my post further, you'll note I don't think too highly of most whites, especially where I live when I'm in the USA. No need to cull anyone, other than the criminals. I'm certainly not interested in doing all the shit jobs that have to be done to make society function so that I can live my life of retired leisure. It's nice being at the apex of the pyramid.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Shemp wrote:
July 20th, 2019, 12:25 am
If you read my post further, you'll note I don't think too highly of most whites, especially where I live when I'm in the USA. No need to cull anyone, other than the criminals. I'm certainly not interested in doing all the shit jobs that have to be done to make society function so that I can live my life of retired leisure. It's nice being at the apex of the pyramid.
But blacks aren't required to do the shit jobs and in any case often make shit workers in those jobs. With automation we have more than enough whites to do those jobs. As to not needing to cull anyone, we have the destruction of the fauna of Africa along with all the crime and other problems of the West. Have you no decency?
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Cornfed wrote:
July 19th, 2019, 2:26 am
Johnny1975 wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:
Yes, that's true.
Is there anything I can do to stop being a loser?
Probably not, but you could try being a useful member of society. Have you considered joining the circus as a freak?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Johnny1975 wrote:
July 20th, 2019, 1:54 am
Cornfed wrote:
July 19th, 2019, 2:26 am
Johnny1975 wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:
Yes, that's true.
Is there anything I can do to stop being a loser?
Probably not, but you could try being a useful member of society. Have you considered joining the circus as a freak?
How much longer are you going to last on the NHS? I would admonish you to go away, but probably nature would take its course anyway.