Satanism = Satanism. Religion = Satanism

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Satanism = Satanism. Religion = Satanism

Post by odbo »

Why the Bible is bullshit (old testament included)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Satanism is Satanism Satanism is the Truth

Post by ErikHeaven »

1. Satan represents indulgence instead of abstinence!

2. Satan represents vital existence instead of spiritual pipe dreams!

3. Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit!

4. Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates!

5. Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek!

6. Satan represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for psychic vampires!

7. Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his “divine spiritual and intellectual development,� has become the most vicious animal of all!

8. Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification!

9. Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as He has kept it in business all these years!
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Why don't you just watch the videos and learn something before bullshitting your f@cking ass off?
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Re: Satanism is Satanism Satanism is the Truth

Post by Mr S »

ErikHeaven wrote:1. Satan represents indulgence instead of abstinence!

2. Satan represents vital existence instead of spiritual pipe dreams!

3. Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit!

4. Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates!

5. Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek!

6. Satan represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for psychic vampires!

7. Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his “divine spiritual and intellectual development,� has become the most vicious animal of all!

8. Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification!

9. Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as He has kept it in business all these years!
Why did you post quotes from The Satanic Bible? Do you consider yourself a Satanist?
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Yes i follow Lavey

Post by ErikHeaven »

And no i wont watch the videos. A total waste of time.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

And you dare to tell us to watch Dr Levy clips? :lol:
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

I told you to watch Lavey...

Post by ErikHeaven »

Because apparently you have no clue what Satanism is all about. I am defending Satanism.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

I find it funny how LaVey, whose original name was Howard Levey, changed his name to a misspelling of a Hungarian name in an attempt to sound scarier.

"Szandor" is a misspelling of the Hungarian name Sándor (pronounced "Shah-n-door.") I guess "Howard" didn't sound magical enough...
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Satanism = Satanism. Religion = Satanism

Post by Winston »

There's a new theory now that essentially every organized religion is a deception and control system, which extracts your energy in the form of praise and worship, and your money too, because every church collects donations and asks for donations and has a collection plate or box. Even Buddhist temples too. So essentially every institution is out to preserve itself and to extract your energy and money. The whole matrix we live in is an energy extraction matrix where everything tries to parasite off your energy in various ways, and manipulate you to comply. Sounds bleak I know, but the theory makes sense. See here for more info: www.trickedbythelight.com or search "energy extraction matrix" in YouTube. Devin Madgy has a lot of good videos about the subject.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Satanism = Satanism. Religion = Satanism

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Winston wrote:
January 17th, 2020, 2:55 am
There's a new theory now that essentially every organized religion is a deception and control system, which extracts your energy in the form of praise and worship, and your money too, because every church collects donations and asks for donations and has a collection plate or box. Even Buddhist temples too. So essentially every institution is out to preserve itself and to extract your energy and money. The whole matrix we live in is an energy extraction matrix where everything tries to parasite off your energy in various ways, and manipulate you to comply. Sounds bleak I know, but the theory makes sense. See here for more info: www.trickedbythelight.com or search "energy extraction matrix" in YouTube. Devin Madgy has a lot of good videos about the subject.
This is common knowledge already with secular people. I personally have a great deal of disdain for the various world institutions of religious faith which are designed to prevent "Sheeple" from doing very human things so that they stay linked to their flocks.

I truly believe the full range of human experience cannot be appreciated when one labors under the restrictions of religious dogma. If you free your mind, your soul becomes free.