Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And Bud Patterson, author of Foreign Bride 101, Mon/Wed nights 9:30 EST for FREE Call-In Conferences.

Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! All members screened.

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

what cause some women to have a big clitoris ?

Discuss love, dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: zboy1, fschmidt, jamesbond

what cause some women to have a big clitoris ?

Postby rome86 » Sat May 28, 2011 7:17 pm

i mean it is scary at first but man that woman is a sex machine ... she keeps raping me damn !! :lol:
hello
rome86

Special Offer for HA Members! FREE 6 Month Membership on ForeignWomen.com! Sign up here.

Our Other Forums: Ladies Forum , Paranormal Forum

Follow Us

Postby adria2789 » Sun May 29, 2011 3:35 am

I read somewhere that bigger clitorises(sp?) are connected with larger amounts of testosterone in a woman's body. Testosterone is also connected with libido, which might explain her raping you lol
adria2789

Postby E_Irizarry » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:12 pm

Vanessa Del Rio has an oversized clit. At 58, she still can get the business!!!!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Happier Abroader

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:22 am

If she is a fitness buff she could be taking oxandrolone. Women who take oxandrolone sometimes get enlarged clits. They call it "var-clit" for slang.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Happier Abroader

Postby E_Irizarry » Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:46 pm

Call me a freak...I love women with enlarged obtuse-angled clitorises.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

E_Irizarry
Veteran Happier Abroader

Postby Mr S » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:15 pm

Women that have fine mustache hairs also have a high sex drive. Although, it can be a bit weird or distracting, they will be up for f***ing for sure. You can always get them to wax it off later once your comfortable telling her to do so. I notice a decent percentage of Filipinas have this issue, but I've also realized they are the ones with more testosterone, thus more horny. They also probably have bigger clits too....
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Mr S
Veteran Happier Abroader

Postby E_Irizarry » Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:02 pm

@Mr S,

That sounds very good, mate. Thanks for your post.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

E_Irizarry
Veteran Happier Abroader

Return to Love, Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women