Warning: This forum operates on the principles of truth, free speech and freethought without politically correct censorship.

Happier Abroad Discussion Forum Index
  Forum Community
   Escape Antisocial America for a Better Dating, Social and Expat Life Overseas!

RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsIgnore ListBan PanelLog in

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And Bud Patterson, author of Foreign Bride 101, Mon/Wed nights 9:30 EST for FREE Call-In Conferences.

Our Other Forums: Ladies Forum , Paranormal Forum

Share |

Try this: Latest 100 Topics         View Your Posts         FAQ Topics         Mobile Version         Latest Blog Posts
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
In America you make your friends early in life
Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Post In America you make your friends early in life 

Here is a youtube video done by Steve Hoca regarding how important it is to make your friends early in life.

Link

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Special Offer for HA Members! FREE 6 Month Membership on ForeignWomen.com! Sign up here.

Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! All members screened.

But is it really any different in other industrialized countries like Japan, Korea, Taiwan, etc?

I'm in a bad position then, according to this logic. See, all of my REAL friends at the moment I had met in college in Arizona. In fact, I was the only one, in my huge group of college friends, to come from Illinois. Now that I have left Arizona and have moved back to Illinois, my ONLY friends are thousands of miles away in Arizona - or have moved back to their respective states (New York, Texas, Washington, California, Missouri, Massachusettes, etc). And Chicago is no place where a "Man Going His Own Way" (in my own respect) wants to start making friends.

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
I agree with Hoca.

Why would guys want to befriend you?

It simply means more competition for them when it comes to fighting for the last few thin women in America.

Guys in America would color their anus purple if it meant getting a date with a hot girl.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1