Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And Bud Patterson, author of Foreign Bride 101, Mon/Wed nights 9:30 EST for FREE Call-In Conferences.

Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! All members screened.

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Check out Art Bell's Filipina Wife

Discuss paranormal phenomena, conspiracies and mysteries.

Moderators: zboy1, fschmidt, jamesbond

Check out Art Bell's Filipina Wife

Postby Winston » Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:51 pm

Check out Art Bell's Filipina wife. He is the legendary host of the paranormal/conspiracy radio show Coast to Coast AM, who retired and moved to the Philippines, and since then, been married twice.

Someone showed me a webpage where you can see a pic of his wife and baby. See below. She looks pretty cute. But I heard she was a tyrant and giving him a hard time. Anyone have the scoop on that? I also heard he brought her back to the US too, but I'm not sure about any of this.

http://quaalude.proboards.com/index.cgi ... hread=1326

Last edited by Winston on Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Special Offer for HA Members! FREE 6 Month Membership on ForeignWomen.com! Sign up here.

Our Other Forums: Ladies Forum , Paranormal Forum

Follow Us

Re: Check out Art Bell's Filipina Wife

Postby Taco » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:17 pm

I don't know the whole story but it seems he married her 3 months after his first wife died and then his Filipina was denied a US visa, sounds like love to me.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/a ... d-u-s-visa
Taco
Veteran Happier Abroader

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:42 am

Yep, I know about her.. And Art Bell is awesome! I use to listen to Coast to Coast Am every night when I lived in Cali on KFI640 radio. And on 2 separate occasions (and this is off topic) but I use to sit in my car in the hills of Diamond bar, Ca listening to C2C and I saw shooting stars go across the sky at about 2am!
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Happier Abroader

Postby Hook » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:47 am

NorthAmericanguy wrote:Yep, I know about her.. And Art Bell is awesome! I use to listen to Coast to Coast Am every night when I lived in Cali on KFI640 radio. And on 2 separate occasions (and this is off topic) but I use to sit in my car in the hills of Diamond bar, Ca listening to C2C and I saw shooting stars go across the sky at about 2am!

Definitely more interesting than George Snoory. But he has quite an ego too. He was pretty much a libertarian until he started getting heavily into the Global Warming thing. Sometimes it would be interesting for him to express what he really believes rather than take every guest at face value.
Hook

Postby zboy1 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:12 am

George Noory is such a gullible fool, he'll even take prank calls as fact. At least with Art, he would call you out on b.s. The only time I couldn't stand listening to Art was when he would go on one of his patented ego trips, which got annoying after a while. I still miss Art though on C2C.
zboy1
Veteran Happier Abroader

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:07 pm

Hook wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote:Yep, I know about her.. And Art Bell is awesome! I use to listen to Coast to Coast Am every night when I lived in Cali on KFI640 radio. And on 2 separate occasions (and this is off topic) but I use to sit in my car in the hills of Diamond bar, Ca listening to C2C and I saw shooting stars go across the sky at about 2am!

Definitely more interesting than George Snoory. But he has quite an ego too. He was pretty much a libertarian until he started getting heavily into the Global Warming thing. Sometimes it would be interesting for him to express what he really believes rather than take every guest at face value.

George said it himself a few times that he is in fear for his safety and family by doing this radio show. He said he is willing to only go so far in what he talks about...
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Happier Abroader

Return to Paranormal, Conspiracies, Mysteries