Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And Bud Patterson, author of Foreign Bride 101, Mon/Wed nights 9:30 EST for FREE Call-In Conferences.

Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! All members screened.

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Is There A Cologne That Attracts Women?

Ask questions and get advice, or share advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following someone's advice here.
Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's already been addressed.

Moderators: zboy1, fschmidt, jamesbond

Is There A Cologne That Attracts Women?

Postby Taco » Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:30 am

I've used Axe Body Spray in the past and liked it because its an excellent imitation of expensive men's cologne unfortunately like all the scents I've tried it didn't work very well at luring ladies. If they made a scent that smelled like freshly printed money or the inside of a new car it would probably have the desired effect on women. However, I found this video on Axe products to be quite amusing.

http://www.break.com/longtail-content/a ... -nice.html
Taco
Veteran Happier Abroader

Special Offer for HA Members! FREE 6 Month Membership on ForeignWomen.com! Sign up here.

Follow Us

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:22 am

No. Only natural pheromones will warm women up to you if they are in a certain time period of the menstrual cycle.

Male pheromones are slight perspiration smells that women pick up on subconsciously.

If you want a good cologne, go to several perfume shops and ask for the top 5 fragrances that WOMEN are buying for their men. Not the top 5 generally, because men often buy what they THINK women will like.

Once you have the top five, choose the one that you like the best. If you are a short, spindly guy, you should pick a stronger, deeper fragrance. If you are a tall, masculine, type, pick a light citrus fragrance.

I am 6'4" and 250 so I chose Issy Miyake which women just love. I also get a lot of comments about Lanvin.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Frequent Poster

Postby Hook » Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:48 am

Short answer is no.

Pheromones have such a small effect that it is almost immeasurable. In a lot of humans, the nerve that connects the vestigial organ for sensing pheromones isn't even connected to the brain. Not to say that conscious smells don't make a difference. But they are only a small part.

Humans are primarily visual creatures, so that what we use to determine attractiveness. It is also how we identify other humans, unlike most other animals that use scent.
Hook

Postby Simoun » Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:54 am

Hmmm, I'd go with Sex Panther. It's illegal in 9 countries.
Simoun

Postby Taco » Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:15 am

Simoun wrote:Hmmm, I'd go with Sex Panther. It's illegal in 9 countries.

What do they put in it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmFUMkRMibQ
Taco
Veteran Happier Abroader

Postby Truthville » Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:21 am

Try this:

Take 2 or 3 100 dollar bills, tear them up and mix them with half a bottle of Cristol.

Put the mix into a saucepan and simmer for 10 minutes.

While simmering, add a little bit of gold and EXACTLY one cut-up gold credit card.

Take the mixture off the stove, and while it's cooling, add a few paint flakes from a Porsche or a Bentley. A Mercedes or BMW will do in a pinch, but the results won't be as satisfying. Mix well!

Gently pour it into a washed out cologne bottle.

Let it sit for 24 hours.

After 24 hours, take the mixture and apply liberally to your wallet. Make sure to really soak the sucker!

Go to bar/club/street corner and be prepared to be mobbed!

:lol:
"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: "I am a wretchedly longstanding victim;therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition."

"It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised."
Truthville

Postby momopi » Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:57 am

Quoting Henry Kissinger, "power is the ultimate aphrodisiac".
momopi
Veteran Happier Abroader

Re: Is There A Cologne That Makes Women Horny?

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:05 pm

Taco wrote:I've used Axe Body Spray in the past and liked it because its an excellent imitation of expensive men's cologne unfortunately like all the scents I've tried it didn't work very well at luring ladies. If they made a scent that smelled like freshly printed money or the inside of a new car it would probably have the desired effect on women. However, I found this video on Axe products to be quite amusing.

I don't believe that there is a particular cologne that makes women horny, BUT, how you smell in general is VERY important to women being that their sense of smell is more sensitive then a man's sense of smell.

I have field tested sent and it makes a big difference; from X girlfriends to strip clubs, when I have cologne on and women get next to me they LOVE IT. They will rub your chest, smell you like you're a fine wine, and TELL you that you smell soooo good. This is a good thing because it shows women that you pay attention to hygiene which makes them more inclined to kiss and touch you. You also have appealed to one of their senses (smell) BEFORE you even spoke them.

Some of my favorites:

Bath and body works also has a nice men's cologne starter section that I use for business. Also, I have a bottle of OldSpice that I use as a general purpose sent that I keep in my car.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Happier Abroader

Postby aazhan » Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:17 am

Cologne does make you smell good, but it also helps you attract women using a holistic approach. Axe spray is the best one for man to attract a women.

pheromone spray
aazhan

Re: Is There A Cologne That Makes Women Horny?

Postby OutWest » Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:42 am

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
Taco wrote:I've used Axe Body Spray in the past and liked it because its an excellent imitation of expensive men's cologne unfortunately like all the scents I've tried it didn't work very well at luring ladies. If they made a scent that smelled like freshly printed money or the inside of a new car it would probably have the desired effect on women. However, I found this video on Axe products to be quite amusing.

I don't believe that there is a particular cologne that makes women horny, BUT, how you smell in general is VERY important to women being that their sense of smell is more sensitive then a man's sense of smell.

I have field tested sent and it makes a big difference; from X girlfriends to strip clubs, when I have cologne on and women get next to me they LOVE IT. They will rub your chest, smell you like you're a fine wine, and TELL you that you smell soooo good. This is a good thing because it shows women that you pay attention to hygiene which makes them more inclined to kiss and touch you. You also have appealed to one of their senses (smell) BEFORE you even spoke them.

Some of my favorites:

Bath and body works also has a nice men's cologne starter section that I use for business. Also, I have a bottle of OldSpice that I use as a general purpose sent that I keep in my car.

I know the perfect scent...finely ground up $100 bills mixed with that new Mercedes 550 class leather scent...
works every time mates! Completely frigid girls are know to flip over and go into heat after about 20 seconds...

outwest
OutWest
Frequent Poster

Postby xiongmao » Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:32 pm

Yes, it's called money.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Happier Abroader

Postby Dogboy86 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:51 pm

I have been told by women out of the blue that I smell good. Its funny but one of my ex's will still sniff me to this day if we bump into each other. I only ware cologne when I'm not in uniform, cologne and prison are a bad mix... When I'm not in uniform I like Polo Black.
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
Dogboy86

Return to Questions and Advice