Warning: This forum operates on the principles of truth, free speech and freethought without politically correct censorship.

Happier Abroad Discussion Forum Index
  Forum Community
   Escape Antisocial America for a Better Dating, Social and Expat Life Overseas!

RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsIgnore ListBan PanelLog in






Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And Bud Patterson, author of Foreign Bride 101, Mon/Wed nights 9:30 EST for FREE Call-In Conferences.





Our Other Forums: Ladies Forum , Paranormal Forum


Share |


Try this: Latest 100 Topics         View Your Posts         FAQ Topics         Mobile Version         Latest Blog Posts
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Is There A Cologne That Attracts Women?
Author Message
Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Post Is There A Cologne That Attracts Women? 

I've used Axe Body Spray in the past and liked it because its an excellent imitation of expensive men's cologne unfortunately like all the scents I've tried it didn't work very well at luring ladies. If they made a scent that smelled like freshly printed money or the inside of a new car it would probably have the desired effect on women. However, I found this video on Axe products to be quite amusing.

http://www.break.com/longtail-content/axe-naughty-to-nice.html


View user's profile Send private message



Special Offer for HA Members! FREE 6 Month Membership on ForeignWomen.com! Sign up here.

Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! All members screened.

Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Post  

No. Only natural pheromones will warm women up to you if they are in a certain time period of the menstrual cycle.

Male pheromones are slight perspiration smells that women pick up on subconsciously.

If you want a good cologne, go to several perfume shops and ask for the top 5 fragrances that WOMEN are buying for their men. Not the top 5 generally, because men often buy what they THINK women will like.

Once you have the top five, choose the one that you like the best. If you are a short, spindly guy, you should pick a stronger, deeper fragrance. If you are a tall, masculine, type, pick a light citrus fragrance.

I am 6'4" and 250 so I chose Issy Miyake which women just love. I also get a lot of comments about Lanvin.



_________________
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Post  

Short answer is no.

Pheromones have such a small effect that it is almost immeasurable. In a lot of humans, the nerve that connects the vestigial organ for sensing pheromones isn't even connected to the brain. Not to say that conscious smells don't make a difference. But they are only a small part.

Humans are primarily visual creatures, so that what we use to determine attractiveness. It is also how we identify other humans, unlike most other animals that use scent.


View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Post  

Hmmm, I'd go with Sex Panther. It's illegal in 9 countries.


View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Post  

Simoun wrote:
Hmmm, I'd go with Sex Panther. It's illegal in 9 countries.


What do they put in it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmFUMkRMibQ


View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Post  

Try this:

Take 2 or 3 100 dollar bills, tear them up and mix them with half a bottle of Cristol.

Put the mix into a saucepan and simmer for 10 minutes.

While simmering, add a little bit of gold and EXACTLY one cut-up gold credit card.

Take the mixture off the stove, and while it's cooling, add a few paint flakes from a Porsche or a Bentley. A Mercedes or BMW will do in a pinch, but the results won't be as satisfying. Mix well!

Gently pour it into a washed out cologne bottle.

Let it sit for 24 hours.

After 24 hours, take the mixture and apply liberally to your wallet. Make sure to really soak the sucker!

Go to bar/club/street corner and be prepared to be mobbed!




Laughing



_________________
"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: "I am a wretchedly longstanding victim;therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition."

"It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised."
View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Post  

Quoting Henry Kissinger, "power is the ultimate aphrodisiac".


View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Post Re: Is There A Cologne That Makes Women Horny? 

Taco wrote:
I've used Axe Body Spray in the past and liked it because its an excellent imitation of expensive men's cologne unfortunately like all the scents I've tried it didn't work very well at luring ladies. If they made a scent that smelled like freshly printed money or the inside of a new car it would probably have the desired effect on women. However, I found this video on Axe products to be quite amusing.

http://www.break.com/longtail-content/axe-naughty-to-nice.html



I don't believe that there is a particular cologne that makes women horny, BUT, how you smell in general is VERY important to women being that their sense of smell is more sensitive then a man's sense of smell.

I have field tested sent and it makes a big difference; from X girlfriends to strip clubs, when I have cologne on and women get next to me they LOVE IT. They will rub your chest, smell you like you're a fine wine, and TELL you that you smell soooo good. This is a good thing because it shows women that you pay attention to hygiene which makes them more inclined to kiss and touch you. You also have appealed to one of their senses (smell) BEFORE you even spoke them.


Some of my favorites:











Bath and body works also has a nice men's cologne starter section that I use for business. Also, I have a bottle of OldSpice that I use as a general purpose sent that I keep in my car.


View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Post  

Cologne does make you smell good, but it also helps you attract women using a holistic approach. Axe spray is the best one for man to attract a women.

pheromone spray


View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Post Re: Is There A Cologne That Makes Women Horny? 

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
Taco wrote:
I've used Axe Body Spray in the past and liked it because its an excellent imitation of expensive men's cologne unfortunately like all the scents I've tried it didn't work very well at luring ladies. If they made a scent that smelled like freshly printed money or the inside of a new car it would probably have the desired effect on women. However, I found this video on Axe products to be quite amusing.

http://www.break.com/longtail-content/axe-naughty-to-nice.html



I don't believe that there is a particular cologne that makes women horny, BUT, how you smell in general is VERY important to women being that their sense of smell is more sensitive then a man's sense of smell.

I have field tested sent and it makes a big difference; from X girlfriends to strip clubs, when I have cologne on and women get next to me they LOVE IT. They will rub your chest, smell you like you're a fine wine, and TELL you that you smell soooo good. This is a good thing because it shows women that you pay attention to hygiene which makes them more inclined to kiss and touch you. You also have appealed to one of their senses (smell) BEFORE you even spoke them.


Some of my favorites:











Bath and body works also has a nice men's cologne starter section that I use for business. Also, I have a bottle of OldSpice that I use as a general purpose sent that I keep in my car.



I know the perfect scent...finely ground up $100 bills mixed with that new Mercedes 550 class leather scent...
works every time mates! Completely frigid girls are know to flip over and go into heat after about 20 seconds...


outwest


View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Post  

Yes, it's called money.



_________________
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Post  

I have been told by women out of the blue that I smell good. Its funny but one of my ex's will still sniff me to this day if we bump into each other. I only ware cologne when I'm not in uniform, cologne and prison are a bad mix... When I'm not in uniform I like Polo Black.



_________________
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
  



Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum Replies Posted
No new posts Eddie Murphy on Foreign Women pandabear Love, Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women 1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:19 am View latest post
No new posts Do Ukrainian women f*cking love Ameri... Boxman Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics 1 Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:27 am View latest post
No new posts Western men are much to blame as west... chanta76 General Discussions 3 Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:54 pm View latest post
No new posts Greek women welcome sex tourists on s... hambelstu NSFW - Hidden/Unindexed 1 Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:10 pm View latest post
No new posts Women were not allowed to work myth amigo Men's Rights, Anti-Feminism and Misandry 1 Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:33 pm View latest post