Warning: This forum operates on the principles of truth, free speech and freethought without politically correct censorship.

Happier Abroad Discussion Forum Index
  Discussion Forum
   Exposing the Toxicity of American Culture, Dating and Social Relationships
   Promoting Overseas Living, Dating and Traveling as a Solution to a Better Life

RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsIgnore ListBan PanelLog in

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes
and Bud Patterson, author of Foreign Bride 101 Mon/Wed nights 9:30 EST for FREE Call-In Conferences!
New! Don't miss AFA's new TV reality show Bachelors Abroad on National Geographic! See Trailer clip

Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! All members are screened.

Attn Ladies: Check out our new Ladies Forum! We also have a Paranormal Forum too!

Share |

Try this: View Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts         FAQ Topics          Mobile App
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
American women suck - another one testifies
Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Post American women suck - another one testifies 

LovePrivateEye.com

I had already spoken to him 2 months ago. He has a video about his trip to the Czech Republic and I told him don't go too crazy on making videos on these "[w]hole-in-the-wall" diamonds in the raw places that we virtuous men look for that we don't want to become corrupted by western/westernized dirtbag pieces of shit. He wholeheartedly agrees to use discretion from hereon out.

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
That guy is great! Here is another video of his where he discusses foreign women.

Link

Here is his video where he went to Prague.

Link

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Anyone that can wear a fedora like that, is cool. He probably can pull all kinds of chicks from here, but still doesn't.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1