AWs flirt for attention/ego, not for initiating romance

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

AWs flirt for attention/ego, not for initiating romance

Post by Adama »

From another forum, I found this gem. AWs apparently see flirting as the end itself, rather than a means to an end. The end being ego boosting for their attention seeking complexes. They are each celebrities in their own mini-drama sagas, and the men are bit players.

Last edited by Adama on November 9th, 2011, 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Some responses:
Visual cues. Like exposing her neck, extended eye contact, hair flicking, turning her hips toward you. Or what I like to call the "arm grab" You know when they find something to look at then grab your arm, extend their bodies in front of you, maybe brush a breast as they careen a sneak peak at whatever it was that supposedly caught their attention?

Or how about the "stretch", or maybe the bend over and adjust the shoe move?

There is always the classic double take and a smile. Those cues? If you respond shit tests and hoop jumping are the next step in the mating dance.

I guess if you want to play.........
However, in today's world, a smile means she wants something and is using her sexual prowess to get it. It's insincere and only meant to garner some kind of favor from me. It's sad that when a woman smiles at me now, instead of receiving it like a compliment I immediately become suspicious of it.
With respect to the female members here, women just either don't get it, or perhaps they do and just do not care to get it.

When men flirt, its definitely a part of the mating dance. When women flirt, this video illustrates that its often done simply to make them feel good about themselves. They do it even with men they are not interested in. That's wrong - toying with someone's affections.

Or, in other words, it's been said 1000 times: DON'T PROVOKE THE BORG!!
Just like the thumbnail for the video proves, women need to make everything about power and control...just as long as THEY have the power and control.

If you're going into something like dating in relationships with the mindset about having the "upper hand" its not going to go anywhere. How can something form out of such an adversarial beginning?!

Also, I noticed something there that was very subtle. When she was talking about men and women not responding to flirting, she put it in a certain way. If a woman's not responding to the guy then he's "unattractive". But if the guy's not responding then he's "not attracted to her". Think about that. Her disapproval is a general opinion of him but his disapproval of her is just "one guy's opinion". Boy, talk about an ego-defense!.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Have you guys also noticed that women are attracted to friction? I mean, if you agree with everything she says, concur with her views, and have a lot in common with her, it doesn't create any attraction points at all. But if you do things that cause friction with her, even if you get her to say "I hate you!", you create a lot more attraction than if you agree with her or share her views.

Is that f***ed up or what?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:Have you guys also noticed that women are attracted to friction? I mean, if you agree with everything she says, concur with her views, and have a lot in common with her, it doesn't create any attraction points at all. But if you do things that cause friction with her, even if you get her to say "I hate you!", you create a lot more attraction than if you agree with her or share her views.

Welcome to the dating scene in modern day America! :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

In Australia, girls will deliberately flirt with you ambiguously (staring at you for prolonged periods etc.)...then deny it when you approach - all in the name of making you feel like an idiot.

You're right though, it's more about ego validation than anything else.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

I had a female American friend who told me exactly that, after a really long discussion. It was about why she likes to dress up nicely and why other men would check her out in public. She was rambling on and on about all the different "creeps" that were checking her out. Well, why would the "creeps" want to check her out in the first place, so I asked more questions. In her own words, "I guess I dress like that to get more attention. Whoa, I had never thought about it that way. Never." She was surprised that just came out of her own mouth.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

Falcon wrote:I had a female American friend who told me exactly that, after a really long discussion. It was about why she likes to dress up nicely and why other men would check her out in public. She was rambling on and on about all the different "creeps" that were checking her out. Well, why would the "creeps" want to check her out in the first place, so I asked more questions. In her own words, "I guess I dress like that to get more attention. Whoa, I had never thought about it that way. Never." She was surprised that just came out of her own mouth.
they are super super sick and mentally ill. they seem to be the only one's on planet earth that act like this anyways. that is very warped thinking. to dress erotic and don't know why their doing it. and then when men look and find her physically attractive call him a creep for staring at her gorgeous body. and then after all of that realize she wants attention. just a dumb ass robot like all the rest. she is a borg.....

resistance is futile you WILL be assimilated. and assimilated borg she is.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

Winston wrote:Have you guys also noticed that women are attracted to friction? I mean, if you agree with everything she says, concur with her views, and have a lot in common with her, it doesn't create any attraction points at all. But if you do things that cause friction with her, even if you get her to say "I hate you!", you create a lot more attraction than if you agree with her or share her views.

yeah from my experience this is true. if I am contradictory to them they want me.

i told this one girl to "f**k OFF". she got angry about it. Now every time i see her she gets close to me. and trys to talk to me alot. and i just ignore her. which further increases the attraction to me. like i said they are just so warped minded its ridiculous. she is like a fly, an annoying fly buzzing about. ugh !!!.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Re: AWs flirt for attention/ego, not for initiating romance

Post by ssjparris »

Adama wrote:From another forum, I found this gem. AWs apparently see flirting as the end itself, rather than a means to an end. The end being ego boosting for their attention seeking complexes. They are each celebrities in their own mini-drama sagas, and the men are bit players.

this is some brainwashing shit...i could not watch the video. because i already can tell what is in it. i am personally sick of american woman. we all know how bad they are. but they truly seem to be beyond repair.

thanks for sharing this post and other comments too Adama.

it sheds more light on how american women think. so sick and warped its bad.

just enough to stay away from them they are just so so f***ed up.