Warning: This forum operates on the principles of truth, free speech and freethought without politically correct censorship.

Happier Abroad Discussion Forum Index
  Forum Community
   Escape America for a Better Life and Love Overseas!

RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsIgnore ListBan PanelLog in






Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And Bud Patterson, author of Foreign Bride 101, Mon/Wed nights 9:30 EST for FREE Call-In Conferences.


Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! All members screened.






Try this: Latest 100 Topics         View Your Posts         FAQ Topics         Mobile Version         Latest Blog Posts
Reply to topic Page 1 of 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Tried FetLife? Don't bother. The women there still hate men.
Author Message
Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Post Tried FetLife? Don't bother. The women there still hate men. 

There is a site known as FetLife dot com, where you register and supposedly meet kinky, sexually active women in your area. Kind of like Facebook, except with the intention of finding and meeting a dominatrix, or a girl that likes to be spanked, or women into latex, or stuff like that. I've been a member for a year now... a year too long, rather. I cannot believe that a website surrounded with the idea of acceptance can harbor the most closed-minded, outright prejudice, entitled, mentally SICK (and not in a good nor kinky way) and narciscistic women I have ever encountered! FetLife, once founded for the sake of SINGLE kinksters to meet other SINGLE kinksters, is now a liberal extremist, gay pride, neo nazi, man-hating mess of a website. Hell, most of the women are narrow-minded, morbidly obese, married women in their 30s and up, whoring naked on the internet to find any man (or any woman, rather) who will f**k her in front of her husband. When I joined, I had in mind that I wanted to know young women in my area who were open to things like spanking, whips, chains, what-have-you, except after going to numerous events and meeting women ("young" is a rarity among these battered wenches), it's still terribly clique-ish and clanish (or "klanish", rather, as I am a great-looking, intelligent black man yet I still feel an unspoken sting of hate crime and avoidance toward me personally). Granted a few people can fake wanting to start a friendship with you, but it's overall some clique-ish shit hole that lacks all potential. Seriously, it's a poisonous subculture, and if you are a heterosexual man who likes women and so happen to be black, then you are a hated minority among the kink community's klan of homos, bi-queers, dyke butches, cross dressers, anything born with a v****a, transgenders, misandrists, feminists, etc. I've experienced this shit-stain of a "community" in the Chicago area (say what you want about Alabama, Mississippi, and Georgia, but Chicago is, by far, one of the most segregated regions in America), so there's still a slight chance that I could have a better experience in a different city in the U.S. (during my pre-abroad years). Also wanted share that whenever I contact ANY woman on that site, I leave a friendly and respectful initial email everytime, and the few times I get responses are something along the lines of "I don't like black guys" or no response at all - otherwise they pick ONE little minute detail about your email and decide they will judge you and never talk to you again, e.g.

"I don't like guys who say 'Hello' when they don't know me." [<- standard response when contacting any young woman without a used up, dried v****a]
"Are you black? I didn't look at your pics before. Nevermind on me say 'yes' in my last email." [<- from someone I asked to do a photoshoot with my non-black female friends]
"I don't feel that you're interested in me as a person." [<- from someone with FOUR different partners at once, listed on her profile]
"I don't like younger guys." [<- despite no man their age wanting them, only to be in a relationship with a teenager half her age in a week, and out a week later]
"I don't like when a man says he's gonna use me up." [<- when her headline read "SEEKING A MAN TO USE ME UP".]
"I don't like black guys." [<- oops, did we cover that?]
"I hate when people abbreviate words." [<- typical response after a respectful email from you]
"I don't like black guys." [<- ...anyone notice a trend among these Chicagoland hoes?]
"I don't like blac-- "

Listen, before you go thinking that FetLife is an ideal website where sexually active men can meet sexually active women, DON'T BOTHER. There is just too much damn work to build your way into these pathetic, neo-nazi feminist cliques just for the sake of an or***m. All I've learned is that heterosexual straight single men have it bad outside of the college scene, maybe even bad in America's courting (or lack thereof) realm as a whole. I no longer question the men who have found tranquility and peace of mind in P4P abroad. I've come close to deleting my FetLife account, but perhaps I should spread the word to fellow men on the site of what a shit-hole they signed up for (if they haven't figured it out by now). I'm not giving the site the benefit of any doubt either, as I have contacted people from Chicagoland, out of state, and even abroad and got disrespectful c**t responses or ignored just the same.

You say "boycott American women"? I say boycott American women's privilege to be a whore on the internet and yet still have severe entitlement issues... so I guess that's all American women anyway.. Wink



_________________
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
View user's profile Send private message



Special Offer for HA Members! FREE 6 Month Membership on ForeignWomen.com! Sign up here.

Our Other Forums: Ladies Forum , Paranormal Forum


Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Post  

with all respect to you. i think in all honesty you should let go of connecting with any kind of american women. it is a site with american women on it. that says it all right there. that the site should be avoided at all costs.

ah man i think L.A. is the most segregated and most fearful of men in all the USA. chicago i am not surpised about their prejudice. popular u.s. cities are just heaped with prejudice for black males.

for instance i talked to this one lady a couple of weeks ago. she was scared of a man ( he was white ) sitting outside the coffee shop we were in. she told me " he followed her" and that he " is waiting outside for me !!". i saw him 5 minutes before i met her. he was chillin' outside and very relaxed he was just minding his own business. but here she is paranoid of him thinking the worst thing possible that could happen to her. she would probably shit her pants if he said hi to her. shows how perverted a american woman's mind is. this includes FOREIGN WOMEN living in the states to. they think the same way about men. so i just stay away from them in general.

but i see your point and understand you. this is america. it is the land of work-a-holic slavery, Fear of others, paranoia of others, prejudice, narcissism, anti-socialness. you name it. this america of ours is the worst place to live on planet earth hands down.

sure you have a comfortable living here in the states. nice apartment, even dinky apartments are sometimes better then what other people have in other countries. but people that have substance and love being around different colored people. HA. not so in the states.

the only non-segregated and non prejudice place is texas. they LIKE black men and black people in general. no stereotypes there.


View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Post  

Oh yeah, I flushed my FetLife account down the shitter back in May. You were absolutely right, ssj, about avoiding any connection with American women. I also agree that Texas is a decent place with laid-back people. I was in Dallas last year, and people were genuinely friendly (granted I only socialized with men for the most part while I was there) - however, no surprise that 4 out of 5 females I met there were complete bitches still. But anyway, the internet is just a sickening place where American females feel entitled to carry themselves like whores and only give attention to men who pay them or buy them shit.



_________________
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Post  

And you wanna attack me for wanting to find a woman in 90 days? I'm closer to do that than you are finding an American Woman that will tolerate you...

Why would you join a site that's based on sex? Which means its based on appearances. What is your goal here?

If you want easy p***y in America? Go to a place in America where there are hardly any Black People. Then contact some mid 40's, early 50's slightly overweight White Women. Divorced would be ideal, empty nester with a fairly average job so they can't think they are a good catch based on their income.

These women will f**k you as much as you want and won't cost you a thing, save for maybe gas or a plane ticket.

I've known this for over a decade, however I've had it with this sort of thing. Its not worth my trouble or time anymore.

Forget trying to bag some hot 20something, early 30something, they won't come near you unless you are very athletic and have a big dick on those types of sites.

You would think some of these things are obvious to some people but I guess they aren't...


View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Post  

djfourmoney wrote:
And you wanna attack me for wanting to find a woman in 90 days? I'm closer to do that than you are finding an American Woman that will tolerate you...

Why would you join a site that's based on sex? Which means its based on appearances. What is your goal here?

If you want easy p***y in America? Go to a place in America where there are hardly any Black People. Then contact some mid 40's, early 50's slightly overweight White Women. Divorced would be ideal, empty nester with a fairly average job so they can't think they are a good catch based on their income.

These women will f**k you as much as you want and won't cost you a thing, save for maybe gas or a plane ticket.

I've known this for over a decade, however I've had it with this sort of thing. Its not worth my trouble or time anymore.

Forget trying to bag some hot 20something, early 30something, they won't come near you unless you are very athletic and have a big dick on those types of sites.

You would think some of these things are obvious to some people but I guess they aren't...


I never attacked you for wanting to "find a woman" in 90 days. I just thought you were stupid for thinking that marriage is a reasonable idea for a male. Hell, looking for a "wife" in 90 days sounds rather foolish and even worse than the former, now that you mention it.

Anyway, I made it very clear of why I joined FetLife and what my "goal" was in my original post. "Based on sex"... "based on appearance"... sure, why not? I knew exactly what I was looking for. I hope your advice above is sarcasm, because the type of women you described are the only type that online social sites like FetLife (or Plenty Of Fish, or OK Cupid, etc.) have to offer, and you would do well for yourself to join such sites if these type of women are even remotely anything you would advise to pursuing.

You'd be surprised, but many men would effortlessly take their chances in pursuing a 20-something year-old than sleeping with a "slightly overweight 50-year-old single mother" that you just recommended. Just what the hell is wrong with you?



_________________
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Post  

djfourmoney wrote:
And you wanna attack me for wanting to find a woman in 90 days? I'm closer to do that than you are finding an American Woman that will tolerate you...

Why would you join a site that's based on sex? Which means its based on appearances. What is your goal here?

If you want easy p***y in America? Go to a place in America where there are hardly any Black People. Then contact some mid 40's, early 50's slightly overweight White Women. Divorced would be ideal, empty nester with a fairly average job so they can't think they are a good catch based on their income.

These women will f**k you as much as you want and won't cost you a thing, save for maybe gas or a plane ticket.

I've known this for over a decade, however I've had it with this sort of thing. Its not worth my trouble or time anymore.

Forget trying to bag some hot 20something, early 30something, they won't come near you unless you are very athletic and have a big dick on those types of sites.

You would think some of these things are obvious to some people but I guess they aren't...


At least he won't have to pay alimony and give up half of his assets by looking for women on a website.


View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Post  

As far as finding a wife in 90 days.

Are you actually going to have a wedding within 90 days???

I hope you get to know your woman at least a year before marrying her.



_________________
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Post  

I don't even know where to start with you two -

1) Do you look like Lexx Steele? Are you packing like him? If not, chances are hot 20somethings on a No Strings Attached Web Site will not want anything to do with you regardless if that's what YOU want. I knew a brother than ran Mandingo parties here in LA. For every hot 20something college student there was a slew of middle aged women; Some thin, Some not so thin.

I know this to be fact, truth and not debatable. I have been to swing parties several times. I know people that have hooked up via Adult Friend Finder, but its generally rare these days, this was back in the early 2000's. More fake ads on those sites these days than real people.

2) You both can believe marriage is a raw deal. Fine, to an American Woman. But marrying Foreign Women, its just not true and statistics bear that out. I have had successful relationships that could have turned easily into long lasting marriages. Those were with American Women, not Black Women however, but White Women.

Fact #1 I am looking for a woman in either Western Europe or Eastern Europe, where did I say I was trying to find an American Woman? If you say women are the same everywhere you're wrong and I want to see the stamps in your passports.

Fact #2 Like anything else in America, its easy to talk about train wrecks, bad deals, horrible outcomes and anything negative, it grabs eye balls, sells adverts and is deemed entertainment in some circles.

I am not deterred by somebody else's marriage problems because its not my marriage and not the woman I would have chosen.

Anyway why should I listen to you two both UNMARRIED, NEVER MARRIED, NO CHILDREN.

Not to hijack a thread but I still see no answer from either of you and again if you mention paying for p***y that's not an answer and I'll ignore you.

The question - If a man wants companionship, friendship and intimacy; along with having children to mentor into productive members of society, how would you solve this?


View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Post  

djfourmoney wrote:
I don't even know where to start with you two -

1) Do you look like Lexx Steele? Are you packing like him? If not, chances are hot 20somethings on a No Strings Attached Web Site will not want anything to do with you regardless if that's what YOU want. I knew a brother than ran Mandingo parties here in LA. For every hot 20something college student there was a slew of middle aged women; Some thin, Some not so thin.

I know this to be fact, truth and not debatable. I have been to swing parties several times. I know people that have hooked up via Adult Friend Finder, but its generally rare these days, this was back in the early 2000's. More fake ads on those sites these days than real people.

2) You both can believe marriage is a raw deal. Fine, to an American Woman. But marrying Foreign Women, its just not true and statistics bear that out. I have had successful relationships that could have turned easily into long lasting marriages. Those were with American Women, not Black Women however, but White Women.

Fact #1 I am looking for a woman in either Western Europe or Eastern Europe, where did I say I was trying to find an American Woman? If you say women are the same everywhere you're wrong and I want to see the stamps in your passports.

Fact #2 Like anything else in America, its easy to talk about train wrecks, bad deals, horrible outcomes and anything negative, it grabs eye balls, sells adverts and is deemed entertainment in some circles.

I am not deterred by somebody else's marriage problems because its not my marriage and not the woman I would have chosen.

Anyway why should I listen to you two both UNMARRIED, NEVER MARRIED, NO CHILDREN.

Not to hijack a thread but I still see no answer from either of you and again if you mention paying for p***y that's not an answer and I'll ignore you.

The question - If a man wants companionship, friendship and intimacy; along with having children to mentor into productive members of society, how would you solve this?


Lay off the heroine. No one ever mentioned hoes, nor did we ever say anything about marrying American women. Now let's get back on the topic of FetLife.



_________________
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Post  

djfourmoney wrote:
I don't even know where to start with you two -

1) Do you look like Lexx Steele? Are you packing like him? If not, chances are hot 20somethings on a No Strings Attached Web Site will not want anything to do with you regardless if that's what YOU want. I knew a brother than ran Mandingo parties here in LA. For every hot 20something college student there was a slew of middle aged women; Some thin, Some not so thin.

I know this to be fact, truth and not debatable. I have been to swing parties several times. I know people that have hooked up via Adult Friend Finder, but its generally rare these days, this was back in the early 2000's. More fake ads on those sites these days than real people.

2) You both can believe marriage is a raw deal. Fine, to an American Woman. But marrying Foreign Women, its just not true and statistics bear that out. I have had successful relationships that could have turned easily into long lasting marriages. Those were with American Women, not Black Women however, but White Women.

Fact #1 I am looking for a woman in either Western Europe or Eastern Europe, where did I say I was trying to find an American Woman? If you say women are the same everywhere you're wrong and I want to see the stamps in your passports.

Fact #2 Like anything else in America, its easy to talk about train wrecks, bad deals, horrible outcomes and anything negative, it grabs eye balls, sells adverts and is deemed entertainment in some circles.

I am not deterred by somebody else's marriage problems because its not my marriage and not the woman I would have chosen.

Anyway why should I listen to you two both UNMARRIED, NEVER MARRIED, NO CHILDREN.

Not to hijack a thread but I still see no answer from either of you and again if you mention paying for p***y that's not an answer and I'll ignore you.

The question - If a man wants companionship, friendship and intimacy; along with having children to mentor into productive members of society, how would you solve this?


You incompetent black a**!

I'm black too, btw.

Why you should listen to me?

My teacher is Tom Leykis, the guy was married 4 times.

He is WAY more qualified to teach and talk about marriage than you are.

I actually considered marriage at some point until I started listening to Tom Leykis and he convinced me that as far as western women go that there's no benefit for men to get married.


View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Post  

I am actually surprised at the racism. I dont know the circumstances though.

Back in 2010 a coworker suggested to me that before I find "the one", I should join some dating sites to explore before that time. I joined Match.com and Fling.com.

I spent a few days emailing the women in my area and areas I was willing to move to. I'd say somewhere around 300 women.

I got 0 responses.

I am a very good looking guy, average height, average income. I dont have any tattoos.

I really dont believe attractive younger women resort to online dating. There are lots of opportunities for them in person. If a woman is on there, more than likely she has many flaws that aren't worth your time. They will use pictures from 10 years ago when they were skinny and had the youthful skin. And there are flakes on there too. Women who will promise you the world, but when the time comes, they will not show up. Then there are women who are probably very unattractive who will use a gorgeous woman's photos. Last but not least there are the Nigerians on there who use pics of hotties to lure you in, and of course they want you to western union some cash for a crisis.



Having said all that, if you are an unattractive woman who would get rejected in a place like Russia, China, Brazil or any other man-friendly country, then your chances of finding a partner online are about 100%. I know of some women with some real physical problems and who are very unattractive. The stories of how they get men online are unbelievable. It has extended a life line and the power of these women who ordinarily would be in the trash bin.



_________________
"One of the fundamental problems with modern society is women in positions of authority. This includes female teachers, lawyers, police officers, politicians, judges, and basically any female in a government position."-Clowny
"Misanthropy is a natural state of blessed humans."-C.J
"The lowest level of society wants to bring everyone down to their level."-Tsar
View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Post  

I dont like DJ4Money's philosophy or outlook. However, the man is entitled to live his life the way he wants to. There no reason to criticize him for it and no reason to try to change his mind. It's his life, not yours.



_________________
"One of the fundamental problems with modern society is women in positions of authority. This includes female teachers, lawyers, police officers, politicians, judges, and basically any female in a government position."-Clowny
"Misanthropy is a natural state of blessed humans."-C.J
"The lowest level of society wants to bring everyone down to their level."-Tsar
View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Post  

Adama wrote:
I dont like DJ4Money's philosophy or outlook. However, the man is entitled to live his life the way he wants to. There no reason to criticize him for it and no reason to try to change his mind. It's his life, not yours.


I'd be interested in why you don't like my philosophy or outlook.

I don't promote violence, I don't agree with inequality, community is the solution not the problem.

Those three core principles, allowed me to relax, keep stress at a minimum and allows me to complete task without endangering other.

I just don't agree with Faith Based Solutions, Market Solutions or selling the wrong idea because its pervasive.


View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Post  

I do not think DJ's views are bad. Majority of men are going to want to marry and have children. However, because of the change of social dynamics of the last 50 years in the western world and changes because of globalism, women are becoming entitled. Americans are typically cliquish. Honestly, I think I have found probably maybe a few women who were not insane, actually were decent wife material but I have met one who was dating a friend of mine, a women who went to study in a school away from me, and a nice girl from a upper class family who was black but a good person. The upper class girl was not my cup of tea (dated her a few times).

However, I believe that most women (Eastern Europe possibly in Central Europe) want a man who will be a provider and want to have children. So, basically DJ can probably find a girl who will generally like him in order to marry him to have children. Hopefully I will be worried about financially supporting her since the US (as Tom Leykis mentions you are on the line for 10 years if the person leaves you or you divorce her).

I think that however, since 1/5 marriages break for foreign marriages while 1/2 marriages fell in the US nationally and 2/3 marriages fell in California, I think his best option is to get married to a foreign woman.

I think the children that are born from that marriage might be Americanized but maybe if he raises them well with his future wife, he can be happy with his life and do something that is beneficial to society since he is helping to have less crazy women in the US.


View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Post  

....




Last edited by eurobrat on Tue May 21, 2013 3:47 am; edited 3 times in total
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:
Reply to topic Page 1 of 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
  



Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum Replies Posted
No new posts Teaching white women to be black Cornfed Racial, Ethnic and Multicultural Issues 3 Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:26 am View latest post
No new posts Am I wrong for thinking U.S. women ar... PandaMan Anti-American Women Rants 4 Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:15 pm View latest post
No new posts 36 Things Wrong With American Women -... The General Discussions 4 Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:22 pm View latest post
No new posts Are women becoming more evolutionaril... sea_dragon Love, Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women 2 Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:10 pm View latest post
No new posts What age group of women do you prefer... fightforlove Love, Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women 25 Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:21 pm View latest post