Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

My issues with A Foreign Affair dating site

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

alyosha
Freshman Poster

Re: My issues with A Foreign Affair dating site

Post by alyosha » July 15th, 2017, 12:22 am

I want to sign up for this A Foreign Affair dating site..I want to do the tour don't think I have the money. Is there so discount code if I use the links on this website?

TruthSeeker
Freshman Poster

Post by TruthSeeker » June 13th, 2018, 7:52 pm

TruthSeeker
Freshman Poster

Post by TruthSeeker » June 13th, 2018, 8:09 pm

alyosha wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 12:22 am
I want to sign up for this A Foreign Affair dating site..I want to do the tour don't think I have the money. Is there so discount code if I use the links on this website?
Yeah. Just contact Winston. He will give you the discount code. I think it's about a 30% discount.

WINNIETHEPOO

NMBob
Freshman Poster

Post by NMBob » June 26th, 2018, 6:54 pm

AFA is not increasing its lady screening for scammers. In fact, in this video seminar from yesterday 25 june 2018, Bud the AFA hosts says there is something mentally wrong with you, you must be prejudiced against women or or foreigners etc etc..... if you ask how the girls are screened or are on the lookout for scammers or bad girls. Apparently, there is not a single girl walking in an AFA social who could possible have any type of ulterior motive.

Go the the 36 minute mark to the screening discussion.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vB5SxuSiRUI

LFL
Freshman Poster

Post by LFL » June 26th, 2018, 11:55 pm

I've seen profiles of several married DC translators on their website. One reason for translators to do this is to make contact with new clients. Don't trust anyone else to screen for you. If you don't know how, then learn how instead of trusting others.

TruthSeeker
Freshman Poster

Post by TruthSeeker » June 28th, 2018, 2:45 pm

@38:30 Bud Patterson "Do you screen the women? For what? I don't know. For you know criminal history? So yes we do. I mean if a woman in most cases has a criminal history it will be in her passport. Every woman presents a copy of her passport to us when she goes up on our site."

This is not correct. The Ukrainian authorities do not put criminal history in the internal or International passport. Criminal record checks involve hiring an investigator or firm in Ukraine and they have to check with courts in each city she's lived in. Authorities DO NOT, repeat DO NOT put criminal records or notes into internal or international passports. No country does that.

Bud is providing false and misleading information.

aspiabc
Freshman Poster

Post by aspiabc » July 19th, 2018, 4:56 pm

So there is no chance to meet any of the actual women depicted in the AFA/loveme profiles? Even the milfs over 30 or 40? (not even with the special "Euro package" where you only get some one-on-one meetings but none of the ladies in the profiles?) I registered on AFA a few days ago and have gotten like 50+ email alerts in the "inbox" but can't read any of them without paying $6 each, and up to $16 each with more access features. None of the profiles of my inbox alerts show any email accessible , only their pay-to-"message".