Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

NASA never landed on the Moon - Apollo Hoax

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Winston
Site Admin

Re: NASA never landed on the Moon - Apollo Hoax

Post by Winston » September 4th, 2018, 2:01 pm

Aron wrote:
August 27th, 2018, 10:42 pm
@Moretorque
Moretorque wrote:
August 27th, 2018, 10:24 pm
All I know is the Apollo 11 press conference is a joke and sums it up for me as was the lander module also. There are no real schematics available at all about the life support system on the module. You could not survive in that thing on the moon..... NO WAY!

I have researched it for hours on the net and also my cousin threw a birthday party for Neil some years back and just like all the other references he had nothing too say about the moon mission. THEY NEVER WENT!
I haven't really checked enough sources to know if the photos are 100% verified but i'm leaning towards believing they're true. I don't think sending an unmanned drone would have been possible either due to the distance and the van allen belt in the way of remote control. It makes sense that the schematics could be classified and still exist, just because it is not explained does not mean it is not possible. Also, although i know you didn't mention it, the commonly cited issue of how they got past the Van Allen belt has been explained. If you look up what the van allen belt looks like the radiation's thinner near the poles:
http://www.extremetech.com/wp-content/u ... n-belt.png
Here's a link with a video that explains it.
https://www.popularmechanics.com/space/ ... explainer/

They may have gone but if they did they most likely were not allowed to talk about what happened there. Which is probably why there's not enough funding for NASA.
Have you seen the interview that Bart Sibrel did with Alan Bean, one of the astronauts who allegedly walked on the moon? Alan Bean said that he didn't even know what the Van Allen belts are, and never even knew that he went through them on the way to the moon! He never even knew that they ever existed even! How can that be? Why didn't NASA brief him on it? lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Winston
Site Admin

Re: NASA never landed on the Moon - Apollo Hoax

Post by Winston » September 4th, 2018, 2:06 pm

Announcement!

Guys guess what? I got a late update and announcement for you all, which I just found out about after I checked my email archive.

The conspiracy talk show host who interviewed me, Jim Fetzer - who knows Jesse Ventura, Jay Weidner, Jim Mars, and other big names in the conspiracy subculture - co-authored a book with me and several other authors (including Jay Weidner and Jim Marrs) about several conspiracies, such as the Moon Landing Hoax (my section), the replacement of Paul McCartney, staged shootings such as Sandy Hook, and even Holocaust Revisionism.

The book is called "And I Suppose We Never Went To The Moon Either?" and the first edition was published in 2015. The treatise I wrote with the 35 proofs of the Moon Hoax Conspiracy was included in it, and was considered the best section of the book, according to Jim! It was also published in PENN magazine too!

See my announcement thread here, with links, images, ordering info, and download links to read the magazine I was published in!

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=37736

Wow isn't that awesome or what?! I'm finally published now! :)
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne