Warning: This forum operates on the principles of truth, free speech and freethought without politically correct censorship.

Happier Abroad Discussion Forum Index
  Forum Community
   Escape Antisocial America for a Better Dating, Social and Expat Life Overseas!

RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsIgnore ListBan PanelLog in

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And Bud Patterson, author of Foreign Bride 101, Mon/Wed nights 9:30 EST for FREE Call-In Conferences.

Our Other Forums: Ladies Forum , Paranormal Forum

Share |

Try this: Latest 100 Topics         View Your Posts         FAQ Topics         Mobile Version         Latest Blog Posts
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Dating Mentality Shows Women's True Personality
Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Post Dating Mentality Shows Women's True Personality 

My newest video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjiT9YAWpn4

Video Transcript...

Dating Mentality Shows Womenís True Personality

One way that I like to assess the personality of American women is to talk about them and their philosophies on dating. I like to do this because itís a socially acceptable way to catch them bullshitting and they like to talk about it. If you want to talk about injustices in America with laws and rights, they donít know shit about that stuff and it goes above their head, so talking about relationships is right up their alley. And itís a great way to see if they are hypocrite or a bitch.

Now I truly believe that men should NOT pay for women on first dates, ever. Because women can make their own damn money and if I invite a guy out somewhere he doesnít expect I pay for him unless I say that I am. But youíll see women who justify why men should pay for them. Listen to my video on layers of hypocrisy. The way a lot of American women justify things is that theyíll look at one or two factors that are in their favor, and justify their choices and make conclusions based on those, and ignore everything else that is fair. Just like the wage gap, only looking at wages and not working hours. But back to dating, theyíll say that whoever asks should pay, but men usually ask so obviously this benefits women, theyíll say they want to see if a man can take care of them and their kids, like a $30 night out translates to being able to spend $100,000 on a kid during their life what kind of stupid a** correlation is that?

And then there are the women who want to sound all PC and act like they want to be equal, and then they say later on that they donít like paying and that a man paying increases the chances of sleeping with them and other women say they wonít go out with a guy who doesnít pay, or women who donít want to go to a park and shit on a first date cuz thatís cheap. These women are fuckin hoes, what kind of shit is that, if Iím required to pay just to have a chance at sex Iíll hire a hoe before hand and not waste my time with that entitled bullshit. And my favorite one is when they say that nature says that men should be providers and that this hasnít changedÖ nature says a lot of things, if there werenít laws for murder then people would be getting murdered all over the place, but we adapt to the society that we live in and ignore primitive ideas.

Someone show me the movie theater and the restaurant that cavemen went to 20,000 years ago and what credit card he used, since we want to talk about what nature says. That shit isnít natural, yet women want to go to these places that arenít natural and men are supposed to fund it according to these entitled women. Their mindset on dating is going to show itself in relationships, marriages and just interacting with them. If you find women who think like this, stop talking to them, talk to women who actually have an idea of what fairness is and at least attempt to not be hypocrites, otherwise youíre in for a f***ed up experience. This is armageddon1115, and Iím anti feminist cuz Iím for equality, rate, comment subscribe, peace.

Special Offer for HA Members! FREE 6 Month Membership on ForeignWomen.com! Sign up here.

Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! All members screened.

Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Actually, hookers are mostly far more decent and respectable than most Western women have become. Sure, you do get a few bad apples who dump their conflicted feelings about what they do on men. But they're not too common.

Calling AW hoes is actually an insult to real hoes who take pride in what they do and treat men well.

'Lower than whale shit' is what I would call most AW.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1