Warning: This forum operates on the principles of truth, free speech and freethought without politically correct censorship.

Happier Abroad Discussion Forum Index
  Discussion Forum
   Exposing the Toxicity of American Culture, Dating and Social Relationships
   Promoting Overseas Living, Dating and Traveling as a Solution to a Better Life

RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsIgnore ListBan PanelLog in

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes
and Bud Patterson, author of Foreign Bride 101 Mon/Wed nights 9:30 EST for FREE Call-In Conferences!
New! Don't miss AFA's new TV reality show Bachelors Abroad on National Geographic! See Trailer clip

Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! All members are screened.

Attn Ladies: Check out our new Ladies Forum! We also have a Paranormal Forum too!

Share |

Try this: View Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts         FAQ Topics          Mobile App
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
GirlsMate.com - Meet adventurous people who like to travel
Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Post GirlsMate.com - Meet adventurous people who like to travel 

One good and useful website which helped me on my travels:

GirlsMate.com is a rapidly growing free dating site that caters to the currently or soon to be traveling. Get in touch today with adventurous girls that love to travel! Why be alone on the road? Life is an adventure and the experiences are meant to be shared. Wether with friends or a loved one, when trekking the globe and witnessing sights few have seen, sometimes you'll end up remembering the people you were with more vividly than the places you were.

GirlsMate.com is attracting thousands of new local and international members every day and they're eager to meet you! Even if you don't plan on travelling soon, you can make new friends and get inspired by those that are. You can live globally without ever leaving your hometown.

Hailing from over a hundred countries, the adventurous men and women at GirlsMate.com have great stories to tell and are looking for interesting new perspectives to share, like yours! That famous building, park, or landmark you see everyday is new and interesting to someone in the World, and they can't wait for you to show it to them.

And when you do finally hit the road, you'll have a network of fun contacts anywhere you go who are more than willing to return the favor. Almost every major city on the planet has a GirlsMate girl or guy eager to show you around and introduce you to their culture. And there's not greater chance for love to blossom than when two people are sharing new adventurous experiences together.

Mark Twain once said
Quote:
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didnít do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

That was over one hundred years ago and his words still ring true today, and in some cases even more so. There's always a reason to put off travel, or our dreams. There's never a good time, which is why life rewards the brave and adventurous. Live a life without regret, without wishing what could have or would have been, and sign up for GirlsMate.com today! There are no hidden costs or obligations, and no credit card is required. Your future self, looking back, will applaud you.

Facebook is for friends. GirlsMate is for your future friends!

LovePrivateEye.com

Most of the girls look fake as shit. Looks like a scam to me.

Isn't this the same as TravelGirls.com? Oh I guess not cause it's free.

Well then isn't it a site full of freeloaders and gold diggers who probably will want a separate hotel room and platonic friendship while traveling with you? lol

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Well I registered and emailed some girls. It looks like the site is free, and boy, there are a lot of hot Chinese and Russian girls in China on it! Some examples:

http://www.girlsmate.com/danakiyuana

http://www.girlsmate.com/jdholganza

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
That site looks like a load of other sites, I think they're using the same template as Pure Filipina.

Actually their banner exchange thing looks interesting.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1