Horny Hubby? Man Allegedly Breaks Into Neighbors’ Homes To Watch p**n
Jul 23, 2012
By NewsOne Staff
How horny can you get?
Well, allegedly, 21-year-old Antone Forrest Deedward Owens (pictured) of Eugene, Oregon was so eager to rub one out that he broke into several of his neighbors’ homes and surfed the web for p**n over an eight-month period, KVAL-TV reports.
SEE ALSO: 6 Facts About James Holmes
Between Sept. 20 and Oct. 20 of 2011, Owens’s neighbors reported break-ins to local police where someone watched p**n on their computers. But the monkey-spankin’ break-ins didn’t stop there.
In April, man arrived home to find a man in his home. He fled, but left behind some towels and p**n displayed on his screen. A month earlier, a woman found p**n displayed on her computer screen along with lubricant, towels and a cellphone nearby. The man was yelling from the opposite side of a sliding glass door, threatening to break down the door. When he got inside, he took his cellphone and lube from the woman and fled the scene, according to KATU-TV.
WATCH NEIGHBORS SPEAK ON HORN DOG p**n NEIGHBOR BELOW
The cops arrested Owens on Thursday for the break-in of the woman’s home. His DNA was matched to DNA samples from a towel left at the scene after Owens volunteered a swab from his cheek to local authorities.
“The suspect accessed the victim’s computer, went to a p**n site, and so far in all instances mentioned he was masturbating.” said Sergeant Mitch Martin of the Eugene Police Property Crimes Unit.
KVAL-TV has more on this chicken-chocking house invader:
Owens said he is married and admitted to having a p*** addiction since high school, police said.
The break-ins occurred in a 5-block radius of Polk and Van Buren Streets, a neighborhood Owens calls home. Many residents living in the area, wishing to remain anonymous, said they are shocked that these incidents happened so close to their homes.
It is surprising to me that people break into people’s homes with that kind of knowledge in their heads.” said neighborhood resident Kevin Meehan. “It’s a shame, it’s a very dangerous game to play.”
The surfacing of these break-ins to the public has prompted many residents in the neighborhood to invest in security systems. For Meehan, he said he will rely on his dogs for security.
“There is no better security system than dogs.” Meehan said, “I’d feel bad for the guy’s family because the guy wouldn’t make it out of my house if he did that.”
Police say that Owens, in some cases, broke into and whacked off at the same house more than once. He has been charged with four counts of first degree burglary, one count of menacing and one count of coercion.
Given that Owens faces jail time, he probably would have been better off asking his wifey to help him “Raise Lazarus.”
Showing 15 comments
Sort by Subscribe by email Subscribe by RSS
Real-time updating is enabled. (Pause)
TatumMoss 1 day ago
• Well, now he'll have more time to do this---just no internet access. I'm sure he can find others, in the joint, willing to act out entertainment for him. But seriously, to do this for 8 months---and at a variety of homes-----he has mental health issues.
• Spellchecker and 3 more liked this
jazzwatch 1 day ago
• And USUALLY crooks take gold, silver, cash and laptops........and HIS wife isn't SASSIFYING him???? Oh, the humanity......
• ChyCurry and 2 more liked this
• jacksoniando3 liked this
Jeremy Russell 1 day ago
• I've officially heard it all. This reads like a movie or something. In all seriousness, this could have gotten a lot worse. We're talking about a potential rapist. If you're desperate enough to break into homes and watch p**n, God only knows what you'd be willing to do when p**n is not doing it for you after you have the mindset to break into a stranger's home. He needs some help. Good thing he was caught now. He was destined to run up and get caught in the wrong house.
• Adriane and 1 more liked this
Adriane 9 hours ago in reply to Jeremy Russell
• My thoughts exactly, he was going to reach a point where the p**n was not enough and he would move onto something else to get by. Glad he did get caught when he did.
• Jeremy Russell liked this
fckskinnyjeans 1 day ago
• im noticing more black folks have been commiting usually white crimes more and more lately..wtf is in the weed nowaday!!!!!!!!!!!!
• Spellchecker and 1 more liked this
jason vorhees 1 day ago in reply to fckskinnyjeans
• breaking and entering has usually been a "white crime"? ive lived in baltimore, detroit and dc...It hasnt been most white folks mug shots ive been seeing for arrests with breaking and entering.
• Jermaine Mc and 2 more liked this
fckskinnyjeans 1 day ago in reply to jason vorhees
• so your trying to tell me breakin in to people houses and masterbating on their computers is a normal thing black folks do...did you read the whole article !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
• Spellchecker liked this
jason vorhees 6 hours ago in reply to fckskinnyjeans
• yes i read the whole article. What im speaking of are the charges that are being brought against the man. Menacing, coercion and first degree burglary. He is not being charged with jerking off in someones house.
Willis 8 hours ago in reply to jason vorhees
• You don't hear about black folks doing these types of crimes. White people usually are the ones who break into people's homes, jerk off, take a shower, eat your food, sleep in your bed then split.
jason vorhees 1 day ago
• i guess his cell doesnt have a data plan!
• MelindaM and 1 more liked this
MelindaM 1 day ago in reply to jason vorhees
• LOL! This dude needs to seriously invest in a smartphone or a tablet (iPad or a Kindle Fire).
• 3 people liked this.
jason vorhees 1 day ago in reply to MelindaM
• something. I mean come on now. do people even use their computer for p**n anymore when you can bring it up on your cell?! sit in the bathroom, rub one out and then jump right in the shower. lol
• 1 person liked this.
Hello_Kitty81 1 day ago
• 2 people liked this.
wile coyote 6 hours ago
• Big deal, I knew a kid who broke into a church to surf p**n all night. I do however agree that this person needs psychological help and a different hobby.
DJJamMasterD 3 hours ago
• Antone Forrest Deedward Owens, Eugene Oregon | Breaking News for Black America: http://t.co/xwOT7xFE
Yellowone100107 8 hours ago
• Antone Forrest Deedward Owens, Eugene Oregon | Breaking News for Black America: http://t.co/VbBFDFBT
SexySmooth1976 10 hours ago
• Antone Forrest Deedward Owens, Eugene Oregon | Breaking News for Black America: http://t.co/BlauQv1k
5starlewcee 18 hours ago
• Antone Forrest Deedward Owens, Eugene Oregon | Breaking News for Black America: http://t.co/ehcQfSiU
AVocalistsRival 20 hours ago
• Great. A pervy crime goes down in Eugene, OR, and it haaaaaad to be a Black man http://t.co/UEhk1104 #whymusticry
IAmYourPeople 20 hours ago
• The recession is so real http://t.co/XOGnY6N3
shot97radio 20 hours ago
• Horny Hubby? Man Allegedly Breaks Into Neighbors’ Homes To Watch p**n http://t.co/3YIsdMNF
iKeep_MySocksOn 1 day ago
• RT @TheSophistGuy: Man Allegedly Breaks Into Neighbors’ Homes To Watch p**n http://t.co/CZylSCxn wildest shit ever
TheSophistGuy 1 day ago
• Man Allegedly Breaks Into Neighbors’ Homes To Watch p**n http://t.co/CZylSCxn wildest shit ever
littleguyfedup 1 day ago
• Antone Forrest Deedward Owens, Eugene Oregon | Breaking News for Black America: http://t.co/TbVt0Ums
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)
"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)
"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)
"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)
TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!