Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And Bud Patterson, author of Foreign Bride 101, Mon/Wed nights 9:30 EST for FREE Call-In Conferences.

Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! All members screened.

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Mobile Version

Scumbag America. For some laughs.

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.

Moderators: zboy1, fschmidt, jamesbond

Scumbag America. For some laughs.

Postby lone_yakuza » Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:17 am

lone_yakuza

Special Offer for HA Members! FREE 6 Month Membership on ForeignWomen.com! Sign up here.

Our Other Forums: Ladies Forum , Paranormal Forum

Follow Us

Postby Anti-American » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:15 am

All those images state the truth.
Anti-American

Postby lone_yakuza » Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:22 pm

Of course it is the truth.
lone_yakuza

Postby Ginger » Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:08 pm

:)
Last edited by Ginger on Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
Ginger

Postby publicduende » Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:45 pm

Perhaps I don't understand the context. What is the hat supposed to represent?
publicduende
Veteran Happier Abroader

Postby lone_yakuza » Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:33 am

Well. I don't really want to have to explain it because it kind of kills the joke and internet-detective-fun part about figuring out these memes.

I guess this is out of context for you guys who are not posters on the MISC section of bodybuilding.com (tons of lols and phaggotry all around there).

So, I might as well post what it is based on. It's a spin on:

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/scumbag-steve

Which is a meme making fun of a guy who is a scumbag/hypocrite/lowlife.

"Scumbag Steve is an image macro series featuring a kid with a sideways fitted cap standing in a hallway. The overlaid text generally centers around unethical behavior regarding drugs, partying, and other hedonistic behaviors."

And so they took this meme and applied it to America because of America's numerous hypocritical actions throughout history and in the modern era.

Basically satire in hopes that the constructive criticism of the US and its history will awaken some people of this generation and maybe lead to an America that most dream for (free land where people have equal rights, where democracy is actually upheld instead of corporate interests or the Israeli lobby, where the law is not so bent against men, where people actually recognize health problems and do something positive about it instead of making pizza a vegetable (no tomato paste is not a f***ing vegetable, it has tons of unneeded, unhealthy sodium, lacks in nutrition, and is derived from a fruit and not even in the whole food form), etc.)
lone_yakuza

Return to Rants and Raves