Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And Bud Patterson, author of Foreign Bride 101, Mon/Wed nights 9:30 EST for FREE Call-In Conferences.

Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! All members screened.

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Mobile Version

Visiting Phillippines In March

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: zboy1, fschmidt, jamesbond

Visiting Phillippines In March

Postby Pinaylover » Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:25 pm

Share |

Hi guys...
I am visiting PI for the second time, my last visit was 5 years ago so I am sure a lot has changed. I will probably spend a few days in Manila meet some girls and then head to Cebu for a some time then head to Davao. If any one would like to meet up for a beer that would be great. A little about I am 35 6'1 tall American guy. My name is Dustin. I will be there for almost a month.

I will probably Stay at SOGO when I get there as per mguy's advice.
Pinaylover

Special Offer for HA Members! FREE 6 Month Membership on ForeignWomen.com! Sign up here.

Our Other Forums: Ladies Forum , Paranormal Forum

Follow Us

Re: Visiting Phillippines In March

Postby Rock » Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:39 pm

Pinaylover wrote:Hi guys...
I am visiting PI for the second time, my last visit was 5 years ago so I am sure a lot has changed. I will probably spend a few days in Manila meet some girls and then head to Cebu for a some time then head to Davao. If any one would like to meet up for a beer that would be great. A little about I am 35 6'1 tall American guy. My name is Dustin. I will be there for almost a month.

I will probably Stay at SOGO when I get there as per mguy's advice.

Thanks for the PM Pinaylover. Look forward to meeting you.

Regarding SOGO, I think mguy is not giving you good advice! SOGO is mostly a ST hook-up venue. I've had at 2 different girls I met not wanna go there cus of it's reputation. If you wanna do a 3 hour quickie with someone you meet in club, etc., Eurotel is a much better option cus it looks more like a respectable hotel. And you can get a 3 hour room for well under 500 Pesos. Some girls feel more comfortable with the illusion you are on some mini-vacation than just going to a 'love motel' for sex session lol.

For your base, stay in a condo or regular hotel. For 1,300 Pesos a night, you can get a decent, clean, and respectable small room at Bel Aire Soho in Makati with cable, fridge, hot shower bathroom, and wifi 24/7 downstairs in office. It's more like a condotel and girls won't feel self conscious about going there like they may with SOGO.
Rock
Veteran Happier Abroader

Postby Rock » Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:56 pm

BTW, that girl in your avatar looks ladyboyish. Don't get fooled once you get to Manila area lol.
Rock
Veteran Happier Abroader

Postby xiongmao » Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:20 pm

Rock wrote:BTW, that girl in your avatar looks ladyboyish. Don't get fooled once you get to Manila area lol.

Hee hee, it was easy to spot the ladyboys in Bangkok. They were the ones who shaved their legs . :roll:
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Happier Abroader

Postby Pinaylover » Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:09 am

Rock wrote:BTW, that girl in your avatar looks ladyboyish. Don't get fooled once you get to Manila area lol.

It is a Ladyboy.... don't hate on me. To each their own. I like real girls too.
Pinaylover

Return to Introduce Yourself