Warning: This forum operates on the principles of truth, free speech and freethought without politically correct censorship.

Happier Abroad Discussion Forum Index
  Discussion Forum
   Exposing the Toxicity of American Culture, Dating and Social Relationships
   Promoting Overseas Living, Dating and Traveling as a Solution to a Better Life

RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsIgnore ListBan PanelLog in






Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes
and Bud Patterson, author of Foreign Bride 101 Mon/Wed nights 9:30 EST for FREE Call-In Conferences!
New! Don't miss AFA's new TV reality show Bachelors Abroad on National Geographic! See Trailer clip


Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! All members are screened.

Attn Ladies: Check out our new Ladies Forum! We also have a Paranormal Forum too!


Share |


Try this: View Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts         FAQ Topics          Mobile App
Reply to topic Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Maranao Beauties (Muslims from Southern Mindanao)
Author Message
Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Post  

Anonymous1 wrote:
OutWest wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:
Rock wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:
ladislav wrote:
Quote:

other then cebuanos....yes visayans are harder

Western and eastern visayans particularly


You are talking about the Ilonggo and Waray Waray, I guess. Those are not particularly friendly cultures and most other Filipinos do not speak well of those. Ilonggos look and act Vietnamese-like and Waray Waray are very proud and unfriendly overall.

Quote:
actually most filipinas married to westerners come from Subic, ANgeles, Manila which are all luzon areas


It would be nice to see statistics in regards to this. Because anecdotal discussions are always contradictory. Mr. S, for example sings praises to the Ilonggo people and thier capital- Bacolod. He says they are the friendliest and tells me about the glorious lives expat men live there. I, otoh, cannot stand their sullen, silent faces and the pissed off expressions. The Waray girls are the ones that staff most bars in Luzon. Also many are waitresses and other types of blue collar workforce.

Again, that is anecdotal. All of it. Unless we have hard stats, we will always be caught in anecdotal arguments which are very predominant on this board particularly when it comes to prejudices and how a Westerner is accepted/ not accepted in a particular place.
Quote:

Subic, ANgeles, Manila which are all luzon areas


Which is where most Westerners settle. If they settled in Ilo ilo and Tacloban in huge numbers, would they all be without GFs wives and rejected right and left for racial reasons?


LOL Mr S is only but a few expats in iloilo....reason why iis because there isnt much of a market for western men...as the women are more difficult to get with...they are more conservative then luzon women, and yes you could say they are the Philippine version of vietnamese..Mr S is lucky to be accepted by a illongo woman..as what he says about them are true..they are friendly once they have accepted you
A large number of nurses you see overseas are illonga, women from the surrounding region of antique are the same as illonga as well

LOL most of the angeles bar girls seem to be from luzon....or from ANgeles city itself
You can usually tell the ethnicity or where they came from due to their accent..judging from these videos many of these women have a tagalog accent


1. Anon, u seem to have some interesting info and ideas on Phils (very different in some aspects from that ever seen before on this forum). What is yr. background (nationality/ethnicity/exp/etc.) and how have u learned so much about Phils - direct exp. on the ground? Reading and talking to others? Ethnic and family connections? Other? Sorry if u mentioned it already and I missed it. If so, cld. u at least provide link?

2. I'm not sure I agree w/what u say about Angeles. Majority of girls in the biz seem to be from (grown up in) Leyte or Samar from numerous accounts and asking around. And I've seen some very hot gals who are native Pampangans (working in hotels, family businesses, construction, etc.). Even one of the cheapest hotels I've seen in Angeles (a clean boutique hotel next to American Hotel) seems to hire only tall beauties who look Chinese. They are native Pampangans and have nothing to do w/the biz.

3. So far, the only areas I ever see a half way noticeable concentration of attractive Pinays are certain prosperous districts and venues with a good percentage of at least solid middle class people in Metro Manila, Pampanga, and Cebu. I'm in staying at IT Park in Cebu today and yes there are some very attractive local girls around the call center buildings at night. They make good money and some are fashionable enough to hang with the local Korean expat crowd.

But two days ago, out group went spent a couple days touring Bahol and I didn't notice even one very attractive local in all the places we visited or went by. I've been to high school graduations with literally 1,000s of students in the likes of Bacalod without seeing anyone who was really inspiring. Where is this magic rural land in Phils with the higher concentration of hotties? Even traveling overland from Davao to Gen San did not yield anything in the way of eye candy.

The first problem when u get out of prosperous areas is height. Pinays are already very short in the cities. But the top 1-2% can achieve decent height at least - 5'5" to 5'7", sometimes even a bit more. But when u go into the provinces, people get shorter. So its more like only the top 0.2% or less have a semi normal height. Very short girls are at best cute, not sexy and alluring the way taller cuties and beauties are. It really is a case of finding needles in haystacks when u go out in the sticks of this country. Perhaps you are right. Some Asian dudes may hire locals to do that task for them.

4. If the girls u posted in photos often get snapped up by Asian guys, why wouldn't Winston be able to do the same thing? He's totally Asian looking. Yet you said he wouldn't have access.


My nationality is American....my ethnicity is western visayan (illongo/antiqueno) so thats why I am knowledgable about this


winston doesnt have any luck because he isnt japanese or korean...2nd because he looks in all the wrong places...he spends most of his time in AC whoretown.....In korea and japan they have companies that matchmake koreans or japanese with rural filipina women for a fee. Another reason is many koreans run into their wives while they are studyinig english in the country...so the monger personality isnt usually attached to koreans so they are able to attract regular girls



Quite right...it is just as you say. By contrast, if you are an American white living in Mindanao or Bohol for example, and it is evident you are here for non-mongering reasons, you will begin to have girls showing interest left and right. No matter your ethnicity really, if you are the kind of man that a nice girl would like introducing to mom and dad (and grandma and a dozen others) and you know how to practice a little old fashioned courtship, you will be living in a reality far removed from mongersville. There are many poor but not destitute families wherein the girl and her family are looking to see if you treat them with respect. Mongers will never participate in that
reality.


Outwest


yes that....and that is the reason why you see very average looking korean men with very attractive filipina wives....the attractive girls would not want anything to do with you if your not serious...you see attractive girls know they are a commodity in demand...so they would use it to find them a decent husband...one who isnt a scumbag...but one who treats her and her family with respect


My in-laws are well educated- not poor, but very kind and humble people. When they come to our house I treat them with the greatest care. What we are talking about is like a magic key, but most American men here tend to be mongers and they seem completely baffled why things are not turning out better...


outwest


View user's profile Send private message



LovePrivateEye.com

Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Post  

OutWest wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:
OutWest wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:
Rock wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:
ladislav wrote:
Quote:

other then cebuanos....yes visayans are harder

Western and eastern visayans particularly


You are talking about the Ilonggo and Waray Waray, I guess. Those are not particularly friendly cultures and most other Filipinos do not speak well of those. Ilonggos look and act Vietnamese-like and Waray Waray are very proud and unfriendly overall.

Quote:
actually most filipinas married to westerners come from Subic, ANgeles, Manila which are all luzon areas


It would be nice to see statistics in regards to this. Because anecdotal discussions are always contradictory. Mr. S, for example sings praises to the Ilonggo people and thier capital- Bacolod. He says they are the friendliest and tells me about the glorious lives expat men live there. I, otoh, cannot stand their sullen, silent faces and the pissed off expressions. The Waray girls are the ones that staff most bars in Luzon. Also many are waitresses and other types of blue collar workforce.

Again, that is anecdotal. All of it. Unless we have hard stats, we will always be caught in anecdotal arguments which are very predominant on this board particularly when it comes to prejudices and how a Westerner is accepted/ not accepted in a particular place.
Quote:

Subic, ANgeles, Manila which are all luzon areas


Which is where most Westerners settle. If they settled in Ilo ilo and Tacloban in huge numbers, would they all be without GFs wives and rejected right and left for racial reasons?


LOL Mr S is only but a few expats in iloilo....reason why iis because there isnt much of a market for western men...as the women are more difficult to get with...they are more conservative then luzon women, and yes you could say they are the Philippine version of vietnamese..Mr S is lucky to be accepted by a illongo woman..as what he says about them are true..they are friendly once they have accepted you
A large number of nurses you see overseas are illonga, women from the surrounding region of antique are the same as illonga as well

LOL most of the angeles bar girls seem to be from luzon....or from ANgeles city itself
You can usually tell the ethnicity or where they came from due to their accent..judging from these videos many of these women have a tagalog accent


1. Anon, u seem to have some interesting info and ideas on Phils (very different in some aspects from that ever seen before on this forum). What is yr. background (nationality/ethnicity/exp/etc.) and how have u learned so much about Phils - direct exp. on the ground? Reading and talking to others? Ethnic and family connections? Other? Sorry if u mentioned it already and I missed it. If so, cld. u at least provide link?

2. I'm not sure I agree w/what u say about Angeles. Majority of girls in the biz seem to be from (grown up in) Leyte or Samar from numerous accounts and asking around. And I've seen some very hot gals who are native Pampangans (working in hotels, family businesses, construction, etc.). Even one of the cheapest hotels I've seen in Angeles (a clean boutique hotel next to American Hotel) seems to hire only tall beauties who look Chinese. They are native Pampangans and have nothing to do w/the biz.

3. So far, the only areas I ever see a half way noticeable concentration of attractive Pinays are certain prosperous districts and venues with a good percentage of at least solid middle class people in Metro Manila, Pampanga, and Cebu. I'm in staying at IT Park in Cebu today and yes there are some very attractive local girls around the call center buildings at night. They make good money and some are fashionable enough to hang with the local Korean expat crowd.

But two days ago, out group went spent a couple days touring Bahol and I didn't notice even one very attractive local in all the places we visited or went by. I've been to high school graduations with literally 1,000s of students in the likes of Bacalod without seeing anyone who was really inspiring. Where is this magic rural land in Phils with the higher concentration of hotties? Even traveling overland from Davao to Gen San did not yield anything in the way of eye candy.

The first problem when u get out of prosperous areas is height. Pinays are already very short in the cities. But the top 1-2% can achieve decent height at least - 5'5" to 5'7", sometimes even a bit more. But when u go into the provinces, people get shorter. So its more like only the top 0.2% or less have a semi normal height. Very short girls are at best cute, not sexy and alluring the way taller cuties and beauties are. It really is a case of finding needles in haystacks when u go out in the sticks of this country. Perhaps you are right. Some Asian dudes may hire locals to do that task for them.

4. If the girls u posted in photos often get snapped up by Asian guys, why wouldn't Winston be able to do the same thing? He's totally Asian looking. Yet you said he wouldn't have access.


My nationality is American....my ethnicity is western visayan (illongo/antiqueno) so thats why I am knowledgable about this


winston doesnt have any luck because he isnt japanese or korean...2nd because he looks in all the wrong places...he spends most of his time in AC whoretown.....In korea and japan they have companies that matchmake koreans or japanese with rural filipina women for a fee. Another reason is many koreans run into their wives while they are studyinig english in the country...so the monger personality isnt usually attached to koreans so they are able to attract regular girls



Quite right...it is just as you say. By contrast, if you are an American white living in Mindanao or Bohol for example, and it is evident you are here for non-mongering reasons, you will begin to have girls showing interest left and right. No matter your ethnicity really, if you are the kind of man that a nice girl would like introducing to mom and dad (and grandma and a dozen others) and you know how to practice a little old fashioned courtship, you will be living in a reality far removed from mongersville. There are many poor but not destitute families wherein the girl and her family are looking to see if you treat them with respect. Mongers will never participate in that
reality.


Outwest


yes that....and that is the reason why you see very average looking korean men with very attractive filipina wives....the attractive girls would not want anything to do with you if your not serious...you see attractive girls know they are a commodity in demand...so they would use it to find them a decent husband...one who isnt a scumbag...but one who treats her and her family with respect


My in-laws are well educated- not poor, but very kind and humble people. When they come to our house I treat them with the greatest care. What we are talking about is like a magic key, but most American men here tend to be mongers and they seem completely baffled why things are not turning out better...


outwest


yes treating someone with respect goes a long way

nerdy looking korean guy and his filipina wife at :18 sec

Link



japanese guy with attractive filipina wife

Link




korean guy - filipina wife

Link


View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Post  

Anonymous1 wrote:



winston doesnt have any luck because he isnt japanese or korean...2nd because he looks in all the wrong places...he spends most of his time in AC whoretown.....In korea and japan they have companies that matchmake koreans or japanese with rural filipina women for a fee. Another reason is many koreans run into their wives while they are studyinig english in the country...so the monger personality isnt usually attached to koreans so they are able to attract regular girls


OK, then u have local/ethnic cred the way Pinay Teacher and Ginger had or mguy has. So please share more. What about the other points/questions in my last post?

I've traveled a fair amount in this country and mostly away from the monger scene. I keep my eyes peeled cus for me, people are the most interesting animals. Heck, I even people watch with Ginger when I'm in Metro Manila cus she likes to do this too.

Really, all I see out in the province are very small people. They are not unattractive and most I see do not seem to have much if any of negrito blood you talked about. They also often impress me as being very simple and respectful - to elders and guests. So in some ways, its a pleasant experience. The children are usually lovely too. But from the physical aspect, most young adults are fairly plain or at best, cute. Even if a girl has a very appealing face, how attractive is the whole package if she is just like 4'11" to 5'1"? And if short girls are your thing, wouldn't Vietnam be better (percentage of attractive girls much higher by most accounts) and younger people there are not as short as Pinays anymore.

U know Winston could easily pass for Korean to most Filipinos. Don't Taiwanese or Chinese have any companies doing the matching biz like Korea and Japan? If not, I bet there will be before too long. China has a huge gender imbalance, Taiwan girls are tending to marry less and later, and there are only so many Vietnam gals to go around, lol.

Tonight I took two Taiwan girls from our group to Mango Square. One of them was getting mistaken for being Korean (even by Koreans) several times. The other was too but some also thought she was Japanese. I don't see why Winston could not get same treatment as a Korean by most locals if he really wanted that. Most are not going to perceive him much differently.


View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Post  

Rock wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:



winston doesnt have any luck because he isnt japanese or korean...2nd because he looks in all the wrong places...he spends most of his time in AC whoretown.....In korea and japan they have companies that matchmake koreans or japanese with rural filipina women for a fee. Another reason is many koreans run into their wives while they are studyinig english in the country...so the monger personality isnt usually attached to koreans so they are able to attract regular girls


OK, then u have local/ethnic cred the way Pinay Teacher and Ginger had or mguy has. So please share more. What about the other points/questions in my last post?

I've traveled a fair amount in this country and mostly away from the monger scene. I keep my eyes peeled cus for me, people are the most interesting animals. Heck, I even people watch with Ginger when I'm in Metro Manila cus she likes to do this too.

Really, all I see out in the province are very small people. They are not unattractive and most I see do not seem to have much if any of negrito blood you talked about. They also often impress me as being very simple and respectful - to elders and guests. So in some ways, its a pleasant experience. The children are usually lovely too. But from the physical aspect, most young adults are fairly plain or at best, cute. Even if a girl has a very appealing face, how attractive is the whole package if she is just like 4'11" to 5'1"? And if short girls are your thing, wouldn't Vietnam be better (percentage of attractive girls much higher by most accounts) and younger people there are not as short as Pinays anymore.

U know Winston could easily pass for Korean to most Filipinos. Don't Taiwanese or Chinese have any companies doing the matching biz like Korea and Japan? If not, I bet there will be before too long. China has a huge gender imbalance, Taiwan girls are tending to marry less and later, and there are only so many Vietnam gals to go around, lol.

Tonight I took two Taiwan girls from our group to Mango Square. One of them was getting mistaken for being Korean (even by Koreans) several times. The other was too but some also thought she was Japanese. I don't see why Winston could not get same treatment as a Korean by most locals if he really wanted that. Most are not going to perceive him much differently.


depends where you look....last time I was in Antique I saw a 10 sitting in a wet market stand helping her mother sell produce. She looked to be college age...and home for vacation helping out her parents,,,I saw another really pretty face during fiesta in iloilo...Probably Fiesta is the best time to meet pretty girls..

oh and most filipinas dont have a body like westerners......if there something going for attractive filipinas its their facial features, and ideal wife/mother qualities



actually they would be able to tell him out form a korean or japanese...and if you didnt know many filipinos nowadays have anti-chinese sentiment...so he has that going against for him (btw its not the hookers who have anti-chinese sentiment...its the regular filipinas)

Actually demographically chinese arent the type to attract filipina women as well
the poorer you are the less options you have....currently chinese are importing brides from Africa


View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Post  

Quote:
usually children learn how to speak from listening to their parents....I have seen half illlonga-half japanese woman speak in an illonga accent...based on the videos shown here of angeles city girls...many of them speak an accent that seem to be used by tagalog people

Actually I watched a docu about Angeles....it was said that 90% of the time girls who were born in Angeles end up working as bar girls
Its a vicious cycle there..


This is again anecdotal and an unsupported statistics. What video did you see? How reliable? Who made it? They had a tagalog accent when speaking English or what? Girls born in Angeles to Samar mothers may end up like that. But again who made the study? What methods were used? What is the standard deviation? You know, there are stat rules. What cross section of the population was used? Where did they interview people?



_________________
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Post  

Anonymous1 wrote:
Winston wrote:
Why would a bride dowry cost 8,000 USD? Would a poor Filipino guy have to pay that much too? lol


Its cultural....a poor filipino guy wouldnt be able to marry a maranao girl..because 1st of all he is not muslim...and 2nd he is poor

Its not uncommon for a maranao man to have more then one wife...they are muslim after all

winston these girls are out of reach for you buddy...its all good...you seem satisfied with your 4s and 5s in AC


maranao without the head scarf






Visayans, Igorot and Maranao girls are definitely the tops when it comes to filipina beauty
and are also the hardest for westerners to date/marry



Yes they are beautiful. I mentioned before on a other post that I think dark featured people men and women are very exotic and beautiful. Dark eyebrows,dark eyes, thick Black hair and skin with color to it whether olive colored, tan, dusky, or the variations of brown(dark brown, medium and light brown) people are very exotic to me.

Here are East Indian women and I think they are very beautiful. :23 :30 :37 1:23 1:25 1:26 1:29 1:01 2:50 2:53 3:20 3:23 3:37 3:51 are very beautiful to me but they are all beautiful.




Link



_________________
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Post  

Anonymous1 wrote:


Actually demographically chinese arent the type to attract filipina women as well
the poorer you are the less options you have....currently chinese are importing brides from Africa


Chinese aren't just importing brides from Africa, most of their brides are from Russia and North Korea in the North and in the south, Myanmar and Vietnam, maybe even Laos and Thailand.




Last edited by Intolerant on Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Post  

Anonymous1 wrote:

Its not uncommon for a maranao man to have more then one wife...they are muslim after all



ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:

Yes they are beautiful. I mentioned before on a other post that I think dark featured people men and women are very exotic and beautiful. Dark eyebrows,dark eyes, thick Black hair and skin with color to it whether olive colored, tan, dusky, or the variations of brown(dark brown, medium and light brown) people are very exotic to me.

Here are East Indian women and I think they are very beautiful. :23 :30 :37 1:23 1:25 1:26 1:29 1:01 2:50 2:53 3:20 3:23 3:37 3:51 are very beautiful to me but they are all beautiful.


Link


ILove, your avatar always... arrests my attention. And now Anonymous is posting cute harem-girl faces. I have had two gf's who wanted to be harem girls, from their girlhood on. Powerful attraction to the fantasy it seems.

And now you're posting sexy dusky women....

So I am curious... what kind of woman or women would you choose to belong to the same harem as you? Race, culture, other characteristics...


View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Post  

Jester wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:

Its not uncommon for a maranao man to have more then one wife...they are muslim after all



ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:

Yes they are beautiful. I mentioned before on a other post that I think dark featured people men and women are very exotic and beautiful. Dark eyebrows,dark eyes, thick Black hair and skin with color to it whether olive colored, tan, dusky, or the variations of brown(dark brown, medium and light brown) people are very exotic to me.

Here are East Indian women and I think they are very beautiful. :23 :30 :37 1:23 1:25 1:26 1:29 1:01 2:50 2:53 3:20 3:23 3:37 3:51 are very beautiful to me but they are all beautiful.


Link


ILove, your avatar always... arrests my attention. And now Anonymous is posting cute harem-girl faces. I have had two gf's who wanted to be harem girls, from their girlhood on. Powerful attraction to the fantasy it seems.

And now you're posting sexy dusky women....

So I am curious... what kind of woman or women would you choose to belong to the same harem as you? Race, culture, other characteristics...


I would pick Middle Eastern women,African women,Indian women and Latinas and they would have that dark feature look like the singer in this video. She is the perfect example of "dark feature look" I think is soo beautiful.

Fast forward to 33 seconds to get to the point lol.



Link



They would dress in long colorful skirts and colorful veils but not covering all their hair. They would be women who are polite,funny,have domestic skills, feminine,silly,and are not jealous of the other women there. Very Happy



_________________
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:
Reply to topic Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
  



Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum Replies Posted
No new posts Mark Davis' Annual Christmas Reunion ... Winston Meetups and Get Togethers 11 Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:49 pm View latest post
No new posts Southern California Meetup? Jester Meetups and Get Togethers 5 Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:45 pm View latest post
No new posts Visayan and Mindanao girls are just a... FCF4L Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand 15 Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:34 pm View latest post
No new posts Israeli fan fury as football team sig... zboy1 Racial, Ethnic and Multicultural Issues 7 Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:28 am View latest post
No new posts Checking out Mindanao, Davao and CDO etc ryanx Questions and Advice 2 Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:44 pm View latest post