Visiting Phillippines In March

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Pinaylover
Freshman Poster

Visiting Phillippines In March

Post by Pinaylover »

Hi guys...
I am visiting PI for the second time, my last visit was 5 years ago so I am sure a lot has changed. I will probably spend a few days in Manila meet some girls and then head to Cebu for a some time then head to Davao. If any one would like to meet up for a beer that would be great. A little about I am 35 6'1 tall American guy. My name is Dustin. I will be there for almost a month.

I will probably Stay at SOGO when I get there as per mguy's advice.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Visiting Phillippines In March

Post by Rock »

Pinaylover wrote:Hi guys...
I am visiting PI for the second time, my last visit was 5 years ago so I am sure a lot has changed. I will probably spend a few days in Manila meet some girls and then head to Cebu for a some time then head to Davao. If any one would like to meet up for a beer that would be great. A little about I am 35 6'1 tall American guy. My name is Dustin. I will be there for almost a month.

I will probably Stay at SOGO when I get there as per mguy's advice.
Thanks for the PM Pinaylover. Look forward to meeting you.

Regarding SOGO, I think mguy is not giving you good advice! SOGO is mostly a ST hook-up venue. I've had at 2 different girls I met not wanna go there cus of it's reputation. If you wanna do a 3 hour quickie with someone you meet in club, etc., Eurotel is a much better option cus it looks more like a respectable hotel. And you can get a 3 hour room for well under 500 Pesos. Some girls feel more comfortable with the illusion you are on some mini-vacation than just going to a 'love motel' for sex session lol.

For your base, stay in a condo or regular hotel. For 1,300 Pesos a night, you can get a decent, clean, and respectable small room at Bel Aire Soho in Makati with cable, fridge, hot shower bathroom, and wifi 24/7 downstairs in office. It's more like a condotel and girls won't feel self conscious about going there like they may with SOGO.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

BTW, that girl in your avatar looks ladyboyish. Don't get fooled once you get to Manila area lol.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Rock wrote:BTW, that girl in your avatar looks ladyboyish. Don't get fooled once you get to Manila area lol.
Hee hee, it was easy to spot the ladyboys in Bangkok. They were the ones who shaved their legs . :roll:
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Pinaylover
Freshman Poster

Post by Pinaylover »

Rock wrote:BTW, that girl in your avatar looks ladyboyish. Don't get fooled once you get to Manila area lol.

It is a Ladyboy.... don't hate on me. To each their own. I like real girls too.