Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Which US states are friendly or unfriendly?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Which US states are friendly or unfriendly?

Post by jamesbond » April 30th, 2017, 9:39 pm

Signet wrote:Illinois, Minnesota and California are pretty unfriendly no matter what.
Outside of the Chicago area, Illinois is a friendly place to live. For example, in the small towns throughout the state people are friendly and sociable. In the Chicago area, forget it. People don't talk to their neighbors, they drive like maniacs and they are very rude.

I would like to live somewhere where it either does not snow at all or it only snows a little in the winter time. Also, an area where it doesn't get brutally hot or humid during the summer time (like Arizona, Nevada and Florida).

It would also be nice to live somewhere where the people are polite and friendly.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer » April 30th, 2017, 9:41 pm

TEXAS (PART II)

- Houston > Dallas (I like Houston a lot more....it has more diversity. Even the ghetto people didn't bother me like they did in Dallas. It probably shows that Black people are doing better for themselves in Houston then in Dallas where there is more ghettoness and probably more institutional racism there yet the Black women pigs had jobs off of the LBJ Freeway on the north side. Must be nice.

Mexicans in Houston don't try to revert to English the moment they see you for the first time; they actually respect people whom speak Spanish that don't "look Hispanic" (whatever that's supposed to mean) and maintain the conversation in Spanish. There's a sizeable Filipino population....South Africans ("kaffirs" and Afrikaaners).....Salvatrucos (Salvadorean hipsters)......Ecuadorians....it was cool. The women are not hard to bed there in Houston. I had all races, shapes, sizes there. Dallas, I never had sex there; it was that bad for me.

- San Antonio - the Tejanas are not into IR that much. They are more nationalist then racist there; they just simply like Tejano/Mexican men that much, and nothing else would suffice for them. However, White girls and girls from outside of San Antonio that lived on the north and north east side were down-to-earth and dateable. Food is very GMO-ey there. You can easily put on weight in San Antonio. It's just as bad as Chicago when it comes to GMOs.

- the "Valley" (i.e. anything south of Corpus Christi but before Tamaulipas, Mexico border) -
-----McAllen (AVOID if don't have reliable transportation) - it has the most expensive taxi system in the USA bar none. It's $10 USD just for MINIMUM fare!..even to go a block down the street!!!!
-----Harlingen - a bit rednecky, but a sizeable Tejano/Mexican population.
-----Brownsville - laidback and cheaper than McAllen by far. The Tejanos keep to themselves there too, but everybody is friendly there....Spanish is spoken 85 percent of the time.

I never stayed in Corpus Christi because lodging was very expensive there due to its tourism.

El Paso (West Texas)
- it reminds me of the Valley 956 part of southern Texas, but it's more Americanized. It's in the middle of the desert, but it tap water is awful there IMHO. It has some of the best Chinese-American food I ever had. It can rival NYC Szechuan Chinese food. Not enough IT industry in W. and S. Texas. Houston is the best city to find a technology job in Texas bar-none.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
- Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer » April 30th, 2017, 9:56 pm

jamesbond wrote:
Signet wrote:Illinois, Minnesota and California are pretty unfriendly no matter what.
Outside of the Chicago area, Illinois is a friendly place to live. For example, in the small towns throughout the state people are friendly and sociable. In the Chicago area, forget it. People don't talk to their neighbors, they drive like maniacs and they are very rude.

I would like to live somewhere where it either does not snow at all or it only snows a little in the winter time. Also, an area where it doesn't get brutally hot or humid during the summer time (like Arizona, Nevada and Florida).

It would also be nice to live somewhere where the people are polite and friendly.
Chicago has a lot of less-than-90-IQ'ed people there. I felt stupid just co-existing in their presence. Even the White people on the northside weren't that bright IMHO; they were just privileged having a monetary inherited background. If I had to be stuck residing in Chicago, I'd pick right off the Brown line on the north side in the neighborhood of Ravenswood. I loved the neighborhood and the train doesn't go into Black neighborhoods unlike the dreaded Green and Red lines. I almost got jumped by a Black gang trying to initiate a couple of their members off of the Green line (Garfield and 55th area)

The Pink and Orange lines are the Mexican train lines. No Mexicans mess with me nor talk shit in Spanish nor English in Chicago, but Mexicans are very nationalist and stick with their own big time....worse than San Antonio Tejanos in their purity cry for Mexican nationalism.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer » April 30th, 2017, 10:04 pm

jamesbond wrote:.....
Ripley's Believe It or Not, Chicago wasn't always full of negative attitude. When George HW Bush was the 43th POTUS, Chi-Mex (Mexican girls in Chicago) girls were throwing p***y at me. It was like Oklahoma 2014 for me although this was Chicago in 2002-2006).

When Obama became the 44th POTUS, Chi-Mexican women all of sudden became xenophobic and loathed anything that wasn't Mexican. Yes, even Chicago Whites were not in bed with Chicago Mexicans, and they had equal disdain for one another.

Just because Trump is the 45th POTUS doesn't mean that Mexican-Americans in Chicago are cool with non-Mexican-Americans in Chicago again. However, I've noticed that paradigm shift that occurred during the Bush Jr Administration.

Slick
Freshman Poster

Post by Slick » July 25th, 2017, 11:06 pm

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote: ...and typically most of these suburbs are to the right/conservative and not as racist as the blue-pilling, libtard Democraps that are inner-city/city-proper residents. e.g. Chicago is a "lovely" example of this. Very well-said. +1
Agreed. Los Angeles County is hardcore liberal. Once you get to Orange, Riverside, and San Bernardino counties, they are heavily conservative. If it wasn't for the illegals voting in the 2016 election, these counties would have been red.

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer » July 27th, 2017, 6:45 am

Slick wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote: ...and typically most of these suburbs are to the right/conservative and not as racist as the blue-pilling, libtard Democraps that are inner-city/city-proper residents. e.g. Chicago is a "lovely" example of this. Very well-said. +1
Agreed. Los Angeles County is hardcore liberal. Once you get to Orange, Riverside, and San Bernardino counties, they are heavily conservative. If it wasn't for the illegals voting in the 2016 election, these counties would have been red.
I wholeheartedly believe it!!!! Are they into IR/miscegenation in Orange, Riverside, and San Bernadino cty?

re85with
Freshman Poster

Post by re85with » July 31st, 2017, 10:19 pm

For me, I would probably say that North Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Hawaii, Maine, Montana, Washington, and Oregon are the friendliest states.

But, maybe I am wrong.

Even though I am living in a friendly state named North Carolina, I have visited a country (e.g. Colombia) that is friendlier and has people especially beautiful women that would help you, talk to you, be friends with you, and so on.

Colombia, Peru, Philippines, Ukraine, and few other foreign countries (that have incredible and attractive ladies) are way friendlier, safer, saner, etc. than most US states are or would ever be.
I am so passionate about foreign women and international dating that I have created a blog called:

foreignloveweb.wordpress.com

statnerd
Freshman Poster

Post by statnerd » March 15th, 2018, 5:18 pm

From my personal experiences-

Genuinely nice and friendly: Iowa, rural Illinois south of Chicagoland

Fake nice and friendly: Mississippi, Tennessee

Unfriendly: most of the Northeast, Florida (because of the transplants from up North), Texas (this applies to Dallas and Houston, the rural areas and other cities are friendly), Nevada (this applies to Vegas, I don't know about the rest of Nevada)