Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Winston scammed $1500 at Moonlite Bunny Ranch Brothel!

Expose or warn others about scams and scammers, or shady business practices. Expose those that have cheated you or ripped you off. Caution: Before naming specific individuals or groups, make sure that they really wronged you and that there was no misunderstanding. Otherwise your post may constitute slander or libel if it contains false information.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27734
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Winston scammed $1500 at Moonlite Bunny Ranch Brothel!

Post by Winston » October 21st, 2018, 4:08 am

TruthSeeker wrote:
October 17th, 2018, 10:57 am
Winston wrote:
October 17th, 2018, 10:39 am
I saw that on the news yesterday at a Chinese restaurant. I guess he didn't have good karma and didn't have any divine protection for being virtuous like George Washington did.
Where do you get that from? The Bible says that we live to 70 years and if by reason of strength 80. (Ps. 90:10). So I don't see any "karma" at play here or his life being cut short because he did some evil.

Anyway it was his underlings that ripped you off and not him. Though he could have made it right by returning you some of your money.
Yes but he also raised the price of the bunny ranch girls from $200 to $800 to $1000 without any logical explanation? And acted as though the price never increased. I hate it when they raise prices by a lot and act like they've always been the same to cover it up. It's stupid.

The Bible says many things. I heard there is a verse by Jesus that said you could live to 120 if you had a super healthy lifestyle and lived righteously.

And as we all know, the people in the book of Genesis lived to almost 1000 years old.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



TruthSeeker
Freshman Poster
Posts: 376
Joined: October 10th, 2017, 1:51 pm

Re: Winston scammed $1500 at Moonlite Bunny Ranch Brothel!

Post by TruthSeeker » October 21st, 2018, 7:36 am

Winston wrote:
October 21st, 2018, 4:08 am
The Bible says many things. I heard there is a verse by Jesus that said you could live to 120 if you had a super healthy lifestyle and lived righteously.

And as we all know, the people in the book of Genesis lived to almost 1000 years old.
No, you are confused.

Genesis 6:3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

What that means is no one after the flood has ever lived longer than 120 years. That's what that means.

Yes, pre-flood they lived close to 1000 years but never to the full thousand.

Genesis 2:17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

2 Peter 3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

You see God created man to live eternally. But when Adam disobeyed God, "the day you eat thereof you shall surely die". In other words within that thousand year period because a day with the Lord is as a thousand years.

Adam lived 930 years (Gen. 5:5). That is 70 years shy of the thousand years.

Living righteously or unrighteously has nothing to do with how long you live.

Traveler
Freshman Poster
Posts: 297
Joined: March 31st, 2013, 7:23 am

Re: Winston scammed $1500 at Moonlite Bunny Ranch Brothel!

Post by Traveler » November 7th, 2018, 8:01 pm

He still won the election. He must be well-liked in Nevada.

Image


"Brothel owner and reality television star Dennis Hof won a legislative seat in Nevada’s heavily GOP 36th Assembly District. The only problem is the 72-year-old was found dead last month on Oct. 16 after partying all weekend in celebration of his birthday."
https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a ... tive-seat/

User avatar
ErnieMagic
Freshman Poster
Posts: 86
Joined: April 8th, 2018, 11:56 pm

Re: Winston scammed $1500 at Moonlite Bunny Ranch Brothel!

Post by ErnieMagic » November 8th, 2018, 2:37 am

Well looks like Wu will never get his money now..

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27734
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Winston scammed $1500 at Moonlite Bunny Ranch Brothel!

Post by Winston » November 10th, 2018, 2:10 pm

ErnieMagic wrote:
November 8th, 2018, 2:37 am
Well looks like Wu will never get his money now..
I did get my money back. Remember? See earlier in this thread where I explained that I did. However, I didn't get it back from the Bunny Ranch or from Hof. I got it back from the universe, the exact amount I was scammed. Karma and God and the universe or cosmic consciousness works in mysterious ways, but it balances everything out eventually. Especially if you are on a spiritual path and attuned spiritually with the universe. I've seen it happen many times. My karma tends to work fast, often within 24 hours. I seen it happen in China and Philippines too, from multiple incidents. Those who are on a spiritual path and have higher consciousness and a deeper connection to the universe, know what I am talking about. Not to sound woo woo, but it's true.

Btw regarding Hof, we gotta keep in mind that from his perspective, he couldn't just give me my money back, even if he wanted to and agreed with me. Because then he'd have to take it from the commissions of the two girls who scammed me. And if he did that, they might quit and he would lose two of his star bunny ranch girls. So he had too much to lose. Plus of course he's greedy too.

I just hope the next guy who takes over the bunny ranch from him tries to lower the prices there, because $800 to $1000 USD is way too much. Even in Las Vegas you can go to a hotel bar area and find girls for $400, or use escort ads from Backstage or Craigslist for $200.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

TruthSeeker
Freshman Poster
Posts: 376
Joined: October 10th, 2017, 1:51 pm

Re: Winston scammed $1500 at Moonlite Bunny Ranch Brothel!

Post by TruthSeeker » November 10th, 2018, 2:27 pm

Don't a lot of college kids lose their virginity at Bunny Ranch? That would be a horrible way to lose your virginity - to a prostitute.

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1599
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: Winston scammed $1500 at Moonlite Bunny Ranch Brothel!

Post by HouseMD » November 10th, 2018, 2:35 pm

Winston wrote:
November 10th, 2018, 2:10 pm
ErnieMagic wrote:
November 8th, 2018, 2:37 am
Well looks like Wu will never get his money now..
I did get my money back. Remember? See earlier in this thread where I explained that I did. However, I didn't get it back from the Bunny Ranch or from Hof. I got it back from the universe, the exact amount I was scammed. Karma and God and the universe or cosmic consciousness works in mysterious ways, but it balances everything out eventually. Especially if you are on a spiritual path and attuned spiritually with the universe. I've seen it happen many times. My karma tends to work fast, often within 24 hours. I seen it happen in China and Philippines too, from multiple incidents. Those who are on a spiritual path and have higher consciousness and a deeper connection to the universe, know what I am talking about. Not to sound woo woo, but it's true.

Btw regarding Hof, we gotta keep in mind that from his perspective, he couldn't just give me my money back, even if he wanted to and agreed with me. Because then he'd have to take it from the commissions of the two girls who scammed me. And if he did that, they might quit and he would lose two of his star bunny ranch girls. So he had too much to lose. Plus of course he's greedy too.

I just hope the next guy who takes over the bunny ranch from him tries to lower the prices there, because $800 to $1000 USD is way too much. Even in Las Vegas you can go to a hotel bar area and find girls for $400, or use escort ads from Backstage or Craigslist for $200.
While I think anyone that pays for sex is pathetic, their business model makes sense, as they guarantee STD free girls that are beautiful and aren't going to shank you. Their prices are perfectly affordable for the clientele they want, and higher prices tend to keep out the trash. Why see five guys for $200 that are grimy when you can see one clean cut guy instead?

TruthSeeker
Freshman Poster
Posts: 376
Joined: October 10th, 2017, 1:51 pm

Re: Winston scammed $1500 at Moonlite Bunny Ranch Brothel!

Post by TruthSeeker » November 10th, 2018, 3:36 pm

So you're saying that Winston is trash? Winston came in initially wanting to pay only $300. They had to trick him to get him up to $1500.

He could have just walked out.

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1599
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: Winston scammed $1500 at Moonlite Bunny Ranch Brothel!

Post by HouseMD » November 10th, 2018, 3:49 pm

TruthSeeker wrote:
November 10th, 2018, 3:36 pm
So you're saying that Winston is trash? Winston came in initially wanting to pay only $300. They had to trick him to get him up to $1500.

He could have just walked out.
I mean, he's paying for sex, so yes

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2656
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Winston scammed $1500 at Moonlite Bunny Ranch Brothel!

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » November 10th, 2018, 11:43 pm

HouseMD wrote:
November 10th, 2018, 2:35 pm
While I think anyone that pays for sex is pathetic....
So married men are pathetic since they are indirectly paying for sex, or are only the people who directly paying for sex the pathetic ones?

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6715
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Winston scammed $1500 at Moonlite Bunny Ranch Brothel!

Post by Cornfed » November 10th, 2018, 11:50 pm

HouseMD wrote:
November 10th, 2018, 2:35 pm
While I think anyone that pays for sex is pathetic
What about men who have to spend otherwise unproductive time with females to get sex? If you had to spend 10 hours chatting up some bitch and also had to pay for drinks, taxis or whatever then assuming a reasonable wage you would be out more than the cost of a reasonable mid-priced prostitute in most places. It would only be men who could snap their fingers and get sex like the Fonz or male prostitutes compensated for their time who wouldn't be pathetic by this definition.
Last edited by Cornfed on November 11th, 2018, 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
ErnieMagic
Freshman Poster
Posts: 86
Joined: April 8th, 2018, 11:56 pm

Re: Winston scammed $1500 at Moonlite Bunny Ranch Brothel!

Post by ErnieMagic » November 11th, 2018, 5:54 am

Good point Cornfed. I once was discussing with an attractive western woman about looking abroad for a woman. She went off on me saying all they wanted was a green card and to use a man for money. I replied to her well let's see how long a western woman would stay with a man who quit his job and lived very frugal off his savings and did not wine and dine his wife or gf... She looked shocked and had no reply...

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1599
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: Winston scammed $1500 at Moonlite Bunny Ranch Brothel!

Post by HouseMD » November 11th, 2018, 6:56 am

ErnieMagic wrote:
November 11th, 2018, 5:54 am
Good point Cornfed. I once was discussing with an attractive western woman about looking abroad for a woman. She went off on me saying all they wanted was a green card and to use a man for money. I replied to her well let's see how long a western woman would stay with a man who quit his job and lived very frugal off his savings and did not wine and dine his wife or gf... She looked shocked and had no reply...
Most *people* are not amenable to that lifestyle. I found a girl who was, she literally tries to reign my spending in because I'm a touch too spendy. I didn't wine and dine her, we met at a friend's birthday party and just sort of hit it off. We've been together ever since, and she has stuck with me even through a few of my weaker moments despite my being a broke medical student/resident. Good people are rare though, male or female, and we are both truly lucky to have found one another

User avatar
ErnieMagic
Freshman Poster
Posts: 86
Joined: April 8th, 2018, 11:56 pm

Re: Winston scammed $1500 at Moonlite Bunny Ranch Brothel!

Post by ErnieMagic » November 11th, 2018, 7:12 am

Ah the old hook up with the Dr. residence who is poor and broke. She paid the rent and groceries knowing the payoff would happen later. How quickly did she get pregnant and get the hooks in you? I've heard that game many times..

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6715
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Winston scammed $1500 at Moonlite Bunny Ranch Brothel!

Post by Cornfed » November 11th, 2018, 7:29 am

ErnieMagic wrote:
November 11th, 2018, 7:12 am
Ah the old hook up with the Dr. residence who is poor and broke. She paid the rent and groceries knowing the payoff would happen later. How quickly did she get pregnant and get the hooks in you? I've heard that game many times..
Of course it may not work for the golddigger in any particular case, but we know the intention. She'll no doubt strike gold in the end.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Scam Alerts and Ripoffs”