Poll: Should PAG/StanfordGuy Be Banned?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Yes, ban him! He's an obvious troll and poser.
61%
No, he's entertaining. Let him stay.
33%
Create a troll board and restrict him there so he doesn't pollute the rest of the forum.
6%

Total votes: 36
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

I mean seriously, This forum is becoming nothing like it was meant for.

Now it's become a forum where you come on and oh here is another BS thread by Paloaltoguy where he posts dozens of pictures of random women and claims they are his women. Can't you see this guy is a troll Winston? And easily the biggest troll on this forum.

If you ban him he will probably make another account but if he keeps getting recognized and banned he will give up and go to another site to troll.

I mean there was a poll to ban Cornfed and Paloaltoguy is easily worse.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Winston! Why haven't you banned "Paloaltoguy"?

Post by Rock »

Zionosis wrote:I mean seriously, This forum is becoming nothing like it was meant for.

Now it's become a forum where you come on and oh here is another BS thread by Paloaltoguy where he posts dozens of pictures of random women and claims they are his women. Can't you see this guy is a troll Winston? And easily the biggest troll on this forum.

If you ban him he will probably make another account but if he keeps getting recognized and banned he will give up and go to another site to troll.

Just go to the expat forum and put him on Ignore for good measure. Vote with your feet.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

Rock wrote:
Zionosis wrote:I mean seriously, This forum is becoming nothing like it was meant for.

Just go to the expat forum and put him on Ignore for good measure. Vote with your feet.
Well if people like Paloaltoguy don't get banned then what is the use of the ability to ban. So major trolls are allowed? Wow. Most forums ban people for doing major trolling.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

In that case. Hey guys god I am am awesome. These are just a few women I have been having sex with. This is in my mansion where I took this pic.

I have an IQ of 190 and typically earn about $900 a day of my website.
Women of every culture obsess over me and I am part of the ruling elite.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Zionosis, not liking someone isn't a good reason for banning them. You should see letting people who you don't like stay as a test for maintaining free speech. The more you hate someone the greater a test it is.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Zionosis wrote:
Rock wrote:

Well if people like Paloaltoguy don't get banned then what is the use of the ability to ban. So major trolls are allowed? Wow. Most forums ban people for doing major trolling.
Well when Winston or one of the mods get around to it, maybe he might get banned. In the meantime, just go to the expat forum and you'll have nothing to worry about.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

I agree with Zionosis.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

I'm killing it on IQ tests.

Last edited by Zionosis on August 3rd, 2014, 1:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Zionosis wrote: I mean there was a poll to ban Cornfed and Paloaltoguy is easily worse.
Cornfed is not a troll, and the poll was about 50/50.
Might be some do not agree with him, but for sure not everybody wants him to leave.

What about yourself? Do you not consider yourself as a troll as well? Read back your own comments...

viewtopic.php?t=23942&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15
Yohan you are on my ignore list so I don't even know what you said. Most likely ignored everything I pointed out and just continue to claim you live in Tokyo and somehow come on here typing perfect English. You remind me of western people on Anime forums pretending to be Japanese. I think that is what you are, You probably denied the India thing also. You are about as fraudulent at Paloaltoguy.

There was a person on an MMA site just like you who claimed they lived in Japan and I discredited them right on the forum and they finally after a while admitted it when it was hopeless to argue. I have no idea but some western people think it's cool to say you are living in Japan or something. You I get the hint are a black man also. This is why unlike any normal Japanese person you are here on an English site claiming you live in Japan and making out Japan loves blacks. You are so transparent it isn't funny.
Luckily I base my facts of real life people and experiences. Not some fake internet poster.
viewtopic.php?t=23952&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30
Zionosis
Yohan, You are on my blocklist BTW. Have been for a while. I don't argue with troll idiots.
You have no idea, really. To claim I am a troll and I am a black man and not living in Japan is nothing but nonsense and I wonder if you have ever been in Asia in your entire life.
Zionosis (from this thread)
LOL Troll complains about others to be trolls?

Zionosis, honestly? If you are not a major troll yourself, then I wonder who is.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

For those of you who are too intellectually inept to realize how awesome I am. GTFO.
I have to go check my bank account to see if the balance has exceeded 1 million because it was close last time I checked.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

No use being truthful on here when Winston just lets it become a trollfest. Maybe Winston doesn't really give a crap, After all Winston's main concern about this site is that it stays up and he keeps getting the payments from the ads.

I guess Paloaltoguy is the unofficial owner of this forum now since Winston has ran off into hiding.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Hey Zionosis, you fell into the web of paloaltofraud. That's what a troll is after, you're obsessing about and feeding that psycho clown now. Even though he deserves nothing but mockery.

See, you have to realize dialogue stops when one of the parties engages in personal attacks and lying; there is no reason to continue an exchange with someone at that point. Simple as that.

Steve55's advice was the best about letting him die out, but people here don't want to follow through.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Zionosis wrote:For those of you who are too intellectually inept to realize how awesome I am. GTFO.
I have to go check my bank account to see if the balance has exceeded 1 million because it was close last time I checked.
RLOL

:lol: :lol: :lol:

+1
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Let them just die out?

Yeah, well, maybe.

But Jesus, if I was a mod, I would be Hitler.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Obvious trolls should be banned from this site.

And trust me, I know exactly who the trolls are on this website.

Some of them come back under a different username and IP address on this website.
Last edited by SilverEnergy on August 3rd, 2014, 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer