America women act like teenage girls.

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

America women act like teenage girls.

Post by Temprano26 »

Most people go out with friends and pay little attention to anything outside of that group of friends so they wouldn't know much of what we are talking about. How many happily married guys are on this forum?

So many times I have gone out alone and I am used to people ignoring my existence but I pay attention and there have been times I have listened to twenty-something AW talking about nothing significant - just babbling about women they know that piss them off. Or fat girls talking about their boyfriends, blah blah blah.

I met ONE American girl that was super-attractive and could hold an intelligent discussion but of course she has a boyfriend as they all do. People of substance are disappearing in America.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: America women act like teenage girls.

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

You would find that abroad. The Anglosphere is a sinking ship.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

The main difference between men and women is that men mature as they get older(give up their teenage hobbies) but women never emotionally mature past the age of 18. In other words, women are forever teenagers no matter how old they get. All they care about is shopping, gossiping and eating out.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Post by Temprano26 »

That is true with the women we are speaking of. However there are women of substance and intellect although rare.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 29th, 2020, 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Taco wrote:The main difference between men and women is that men mature as they get older(give up their teenage hobbies) but women never emotionally mature past the age of 18. In other words, women are forever teenagers no matter how old they get. All they care about is shopping, gossiping and eating out.
This is especially true for women in western nations, they are simply little girls in adult female bodies. :roll:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Temprano26 wrote:
.....How many happily married guys are on this forum?

.....So many times I have gone out alone and I am used to people ignoring my existence

.....but of course she has a boyfriend as they all do. People of substance are disappearing in America.
I am married since 37 years, of course with a foreign wife (Japanese) and living in Tokyo. I left Europe with no intention ever to return.

OK, so you go out alone, and people ignore your existence... what is your problem with that?
Same with me before moving on from Europe to Asia - but going out alone saves a lot of money and makes it possible to get later on on an airplane, to parts of the world with entire new people...

Boyfriends? Western women? I never met a Western woman or girl in my life, who was older than 13 and younger than 45, who did not have multiple boyfriends in her past. Sex with plenty of men, abortion, divorce, cheating including paternity fraud, etc. etc. This is already Western life-style. It's feminism.

Do not believe that women from other countries - including 'liberated Muslim immigrants' - who moved into Western countries (in my case Europe) are 'of better moral values' - they quickly learn and finally after a few years, they are nothing better than Western women themselves.
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Post by Temprano26 »

What is my problem being ignored? Because being ignored sucks. We go out to be social and have fun. Winston wrote about this. Why go out if nobody talks to you?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Temprano26 wrote:What is my problem being ignored? Because being ignored sucks. We go out to be social and have fun. Winston wrote about this. Why go out if nobody talks to you?
Welcome to the United anti social States of America. :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."