UPDATE: The Forum has been RESTORED! See announcement here. Welcome back everyone!

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Theme

Who wants to start a mastermind group?

Discuss issues related to business, finance, taxes, investments, cost of living in different countries, etc.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

fschmidt
Veteran Poster

Re: Who wants to start a mastermind group?

Post by fschmidt » April 7th, 2015, 8:55 am

I don't quite understand the idea of this, but if there was a group with regular meetings, I would be willing attend one to see what it is about. If someone has a business question, I don't see why they wouldn't just post it here for feedback unless there was a big reason to keep it secret.

One thing I am working on these days is black hat SEO. For this, a private mastermind group would make sense because I absolutely do not want my successful ideas made public. So if anyone is interested in a black hat SEO mastermind group, please let me know.

Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern » May 4th, 2015, 7:44 pm

Moretorque wrote:The problem is is any good ideas the state will steal them for themselves. I know a gal who was going to be a millionaire and she got her ideas stolen and now China is making her product she spent years developing. You know they are tracking all info,
Sometimes this can be turned on its head. American products and services are still regarded as being higher quality than Chinese.
Instead of all the struggle developing something new, maybe find something already poorly made in China and do an improved version of it.
Demand and recognition for the product is already known, we're just taking market share.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything

yick
Junior Poster

Post by yick » January 11th, 2020, 12:46 am

Johnny1975 and 'mastermind' ?

April Fools Day is another three months away! :lol:

HouseMD
Experienced Poster

Post by HouseMD » January 11th, 2020, 6:39 pm

What in the world could you possibly offer me? :lol:

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque » January 16th, 2020, 2:41 am

How is your Mopar holding up ?
Time to Hide!

HouseMD
Experienced Poster

Post by HouseMD » January 16th, 2020, 1:09 pm

Moretorque wrote:
January 16th, 2020, 2:41 am
How is your Mopar holding up ?
Great, knock on wood. North of 50k miles and I drive it like I stole it. Fingers crossed it keeps on going strong. I am getting a little bit of a weird noise from the engine bay whenever my AC is on though, sounds like something to do with a belt