Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Could the Earth be FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Earth is FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Post by Adama » June 13th, 2018, 6:14 pm

Winston wrote:
June 11th, 2018, 8:58 am
In response to Adama's question to me:
Adama wrote:
January 11th, 2016, 3:25 am
I am thinking of another proof. The clouds. As far as you can see, whether there is a mountain in the way or not, the clouds are all perfectly even as far as you can see. The bottoms of the clouds are flat. There is some invisible barrier below which clouds can't go. I think the clouds are flat at the bottom and on an even level at the lowest level as far as we can see, because it is a mirror image of the ground. The ground beneath the clouds is relatively flat, and even the clouds are flat, despite having nothing visible which might shape them on the bottom to be flat, and nothing visible which would prevent them from being uneven with each other, and nothing visible beneath them which prevents them from sinking lower in the sky than they are.

The lower most level of clouds all hit a lower ceiling beneath which they can't penetrate, which makes them all flattened out, like pancake batter when it hits a pan. And this invisible lower ceiling for the clouds extends everywhere.

If the bottoms of the clouds are flat when there doesn't seem to be a reason why they should be, shouldn't the earth beneath it also be flat? Why not have a bunch of rocky, jagged, uneven, haphazard clouds, with one here and there, but no pancake batter flatness to the lower limit?

And since we can see with our eyes that there is a lower limit, what in the blazes could it be made up? What substance could stop and shape the clouds in the sky? While allowing air, planes, birds are the rest penetrate? How's that possible?
Well the ball earthers would say that you can't see the curvature from ground level or even from a plane. You have to go very high in space to see curvature. Because it's very gradual. Also on a plane I have seen some curvature on clouds before, but it's very slight. I took a photo of it too. You can see a slight curve or dip. I don't think it's due to the window being curved because when the plane is on the runway the ground level looks normal.

I've been studying both sides of the debate. Both have good arguments. So I don't think it's certain what the shape of the earth is. Both the globe and flat earth models have problems. And NASA refuses to take a real photo of earth from space to settle the issue. So we just don't know. See the Brazilian documentary I just posted in this thread above, where a team of scientists test for curvature. It's very interesting.
Some people are unable to perceive the real truth. But, they think they are walking in the light.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » June 18th, 2018, 6:49 pm

Adama wrote:
June 13th, 2018, 6:02 pm
Just because they believe the earth is flat, it doesn't mean I want to interact or hang out with them. Besides that, I have much more interesting things to do, such as becoming extremely familiar with the King James Bible.

Probably all the interesting things that are discussed, or at least the meaty portions of them, will be posted on YT within a few days after anyhow.
Well wouldn't you wanna meet me and gsjackson? Geez. :P
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » June 18th, 2018, 6:51 pm

Btw here are videos by flat earthers about how the sunset works over a flat earth model. What do you think? Are they valid explanations or are they flawed?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama » June 18th, 2018, 6:59 pm

Winston wrote:
June 18th, 2018, 6:49 pm
Adama wrote:
June 13th, 2018, 6:02 pm
Just because they believe the earth is flat, it doesn't mean I want to interact or hang out with them. Besides that, I have much more interesting things to do, such as becoming extremely familiar with the King James Bible.

Probably all the interesting things that are discussed, or at least the meaty portions of them, will be posted on YT within a few days after anyhow.
Well wouldn't you wanna meet me and gsjackson? Geez. :P
Now that is a thought which I had not considered. However, I have other matters to concern myself with.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.