Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Valuing Women as Fellow Human Beings

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5010
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Valuing Women as Fellow Human Beings

Post by Moretorque » October 23rd, 2018, 4:22 pm

OK , I heard the newer Vipers have come a long way in design as far as comfort. The first gen was capable of 3000 plus HP at the RW because how stout the steel block was.

Dodge is bringing it back in a new package shortly..... I like the old cars because there easy to fix......
Time to Hide!

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1684
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: Valuing Women as Fellow Human Beings

Post by HouseMD » October 23rd, 2018, 4:30 pm

Moretorque wrote:
October 23rd, 2018, 4:22 pm
OK , I heard the newer Vipers have come a long way in design as far as comfort. The first gen was capable of 3000 plus HP at the RW because how stout the steel block was.

Dodge is bringing it back in a new package shortly..... I like the old cars because there easy to fix......
I'm hoping for a new Viper because I love Mopar, but like, I'm not holding my breath due to the costs associated with development. The Viper isn't a big winner financially, it's more of a flex of their engineering muscle that I'm not sure if Chrysler is willing to fully finance to production

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3064
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Valuing Women as Fellow Human Beings

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » October 23rd, 2018, 6:09 pm

Nailer wrote:
October 17th, 2018, 12:09 am
HouseMD wrote:
October 17th, 2018, 12:02 am
I opted out of the whole having children thing. Not my cup of tea. And I'm hardly seeing any barbarians at the gate. Life is pretty good.
Okay, so an evolutionary dead end is trying to convince us to also commit genetic suicide. Your posts make sense now.
Evolutionary dead end? Not even close. If he has siblings or cousins, there is plenty from his genetic lines moving forward.

I can never understand the obsession with passing on one's genes. It is almost a reaction to religious or social shaming.

Genetics is so much of a mixed bag, that people tend to judge genetics from how they are EXPRESSED in certain individuals and not the entirety of one's genetics.

Besides, many a great man of society has refrained from having children. Conversely, many a violent rapist has passed on his genes in that manner. Is there some cosmic or spiritual prize that the rapist earns that the childless men do not?

I would just as soon prevent some child from having to negotiate thru this chaotic world, and prevent myself from having to toil in raising a child.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on October 23rd, 2018, 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MrMan
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2745
Joined: July 31st, 2014, 3:52 am

Re: Valuing Women as Fellow Human Beings

Post by MrMan » October 23rd, 2018, 6:39 pm

Playas can have children all over the place and not even know it.

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1090
Joined: May 13th, 2014, 9:14 pm

Re: Valuing Women as Fellow Human Beings

Post by Jonny Law » December 8th, 2018, 11:19 pm

MrMan wrote:
January 12th, 2017, 6:39 pm
I thought I'd start a thread on the importance of appreciating and valuing women as fellow human beings with real thoughts and feelings.

I wanted to see if there was any tolerance for such an idea on this forum.
Super-Cuck Says: "Valuing Women as Fellow Human Beings"

You maybe a Mangina if you say "the importance of appreciating and valuing women as fellow human beings with real thoughts and feelings."

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1684
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: Valuing Women as Fellow Human Beings

Post by HouseMD » December 8th, 2018, 11:22 pm

Jonny Law wrote:
December 8th, 2018, 11:19 pm
MrMan wrote:
January 12th, 2017, 6:39 pm
I thought I'd start a thread on the importance of appreciating and valuing women as fellow human beings with real thoughts and feelings.

I wanted to see if there was any tolerance for such an idea on this forum.
Super-Cuck Says: "Valuing Women as Fellow Human Beings"

You maybe a Mangina if you say "the importance of appreciating and valuing women as fellow human beings with real thoughts and feelings."
I mean, human beings should be appreciated if they have the intellectual capacity. Most men and women don't meet that bar

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3064
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Valuing Women as Fellow Human Beings

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » December 9th, 2018, 12:37 am

Jonny Law wrote:
December 8th, 2018, 11:19 pm
MrMan wrote:
January 12th, 2017, 6:39 pm
I thought I'd start a thread on the importance of appreciating and valuing women as fellow human beings with real thoughts and feelings.

I wanted to see if there was any tolerance for such an idea on this forum.
Super-Cuck Says: "Valuing Women as Fellow Human Beings"

You maybe a Mangina if you say "the importance of appreciating and valuing women as fellow human beings with real thoughts and feelings."
Glad to see that it is not only me who sees just how pathetic this sorry excuse really is. I rebranded him MrMan(gina) some time ago.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”