Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Share your interesting dreams here

Discuss personal development, self-improvement and motivational psychology.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Share your interesting dreams here

Post by Winston » December 11th, 2018, 5:42 am

Wow i just had a really trippy dream. I got trapped in this small town of rednecks and weird people on a hill. They wouldn't let me leave. While i was hiking in the hills trying to find a way out, suddenly a bunch of angry kittens came out and started biting me. As i fought them off my hands got bloody. It was like a weird horror movie. The night before i was attacked by lions. So thats the second time i got attacked by wild animals in a dream. The dream dictionaries online said that animals attacking u represent subconscious forces trying to drive u to self destruction.

Then after that i saw people in the town gathering straws and materials for a burning man effigy. I immediately sensed they were gonna use me as a burning human sacrifice effigy. Kind of like in the movie "wicker man". So i panicked and ran like crazy to escape.

Eventually they decided to let me go. But before releasing me, one of the men decided to tell me a name. He acted like he was revealing a secret clue. He said:

Theodore Walter Chesterfield

I felt like he might be revealing who i was in a past life. Wow. I never thought id receive an exact three part full name like that in a dream. What do u think it means? Should i follow up on it?

Is there a way to find historical names in a database besides Google? One time a psychic in Berkeley in 1990 told me i died in the Korean war in a Chinese prison and my name was Joe Sammons. But i never could find that name online. Would all war veterans of the past be indexed online somehow?

What you think? Have any of you ever had a full name revealed in a dream before? If so did you ever find out if its a real person or not?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

Neo
Freshman Poster

Re: Share your interesting dreams here

Post by Neo » December 11th, 2018, 5:57 am

Sounds like an episode from a TV show.