Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Madagascar is insanely cheap with great landscapes and hot women!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Africa or The Middle East.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

willymonfrete
Freshman Poster

Madagascar is insanely cheap with great landscapes and hot women!

Post by willymonfrete » January 31st, 2018, 9:11 pm

Im putting this in the asia forum because Madagascar is a mostly racially asian country with completely austronesian culture,food,clothing and architecture.

the average income in madagascar is about 600 euros per year,the poorest only 400 a year roughly and the higher end makes about 1000 per year all in all 90% of the populace makes less than 1500 euros a year.

80% of the populace are rice farmers or pastoralists and Fishermen.

if you Are attracted to the southeast asian look you will find this in abundance here especially in the Highlands,you can even find southern chinese or Miao looking women sometimes.also the language is Grammatically the easiest next to bahasa malay ,but you can get by in french.

here are some pics of malagasy women

Pretty decent women. The food is decent as well and theres an abundance of nature for those wishing to Rewild and take a break from the rat race.
Last edited by willymonfrete on January 31st, 2018, 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

willymonfrete
Freshman Poster

Re: Madagascar is insanely cheap,great landscapes and hot women

Post by willymonfrete » January 31st, 2018, 9:14 pm

willymonfrete
Freshman Poster

Post by willymonfrete » February 10th, 2018, 2:44 pm

I must add that although its a gorgeous country in terms of landscapes and beaches and people are friendly,the development and infrastructure is so bad that maybe its best to avoid,clean drinking water is scarce and the basics of infrastructure is very badly developed that its aklmost unlivable.also crime has risen in the last 10 yrs and there is also the language barrier.overpricing is also a problem as a tourist.

MatureDJ
Freshman Poster

Post by MatureDJ » April 29th, 2018, 2:47 pm

I think these women have some negro admixture.

robbosa
Freshman Poster

Post by robbosa » August 11th, 2018, 5:52 pm

Hi mate, can you tell me where would be better to visit for holiday, Tana or Nosey Be? I am loving the look of the ladies and looking for fun, good bars, pool or beach, easy on either. Just never been and thinking on going this October, what do you recommend?

Cheers!!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Madagascar is insanely cheap with great landscapes and hot women!

Post by Winston » August 11th, 2018, 9:13 pm

Where is Madagascar? The name sounds like a racing car event. lol

What ethnicity are the people there? It seems like a mixed race. Mix of what?

I saw videos about there being many exotic animals there that are unique to the island and found nowhere else. Such as rare types of monkeys.

Wow those women above look like they could be Rock types. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed » August 12th, 2018, 8:50 pm

Winston wrote:
August 11th, 2018, 9:13 pm
Where is Madagascar? The name sounds like a racing car event. lol

What ethnicity are the people there? It seems like a mixed race. Mix of what?
It is that large island off the coast of Africa. Because blacks are too stupid to use boats it is populated by Austronesians of similar stock to Malays or Maoris or whatever.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » August 13th, 2018, 1:29 pm

If Madagascar is near Africa then this thread should be in the Africa board. Not Asia board. I'll move it there.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne