Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

How long does it take to process US tourist visa

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

xtravel
Freshman Poster

Re: How long does it take to process US tourist visa

Post by xtravel » October 30th, 2018, 6:39 am

Horahngee wrote:
August 6th, 2018, 8:05 pm
xtravel wrote:
August 6th, 2018, 11:26 am

No I am not kidding you. Do you read the news? This president has zero tolerance for visa violations.

And you must think the the USA embassy is staffed with idiots.

Go find another bar girl to bring into the USA.
First of all, go f**k yourself in the ass.

My ex-GF is NOT a bar girl, you moron! I met her through mutual relationship through one of my mom's businses clients, who knew my ex-GF's aunty who is close to my ex-GF.

Only a loser like you visit the Philippines to find your GF via the bar scenes! Hahahaha!!!
Mom’s business client. lol. So mom is a prostitute too.

LFL
Freshman Poster

Post by LFL » October 30th, 2018, 9:53 pm

xtravel wrote:
August 6th, 2018, 11:29 am
LFL wrote:
April 21st, 2018, 12:29 pm
Horahngee wrote:
April 21st, 2018, 4:33 am
One final piece of advice: do not under any circumstances misrepresent something (i.e. lie) in any visa application. Getting caught can lead to a permanent ban from the US. They can easily ask her to show proof that she's enrolled in a university.
Yes, this is why I am having my girlfriend complete another US tourist visa application. Each time a person completes an application, the computer system generates a new application number.

As long as she uses her new application number, with the correct information in the tourist visa application, I think she should be fine.

I told my girlfriend to forget about the application that I had completed online, because it had false information that she's still in nursing school, when she's actually not employed at this time (due to the economic situation in the province she lives in).
Well, it seems you have outsmarted the U.S. Government and you have everything figured out... unless, of course, they have the ability to search on her or you and the system retrieves that previous application with false information. But you're probably right, that seems beyond the capability of the most powerful country in the world. On the other hand, you didn't ask the immigration attorney this question ?
lol.

The sad part is this guy is going to breed and make more Americans.
Don't be so sure.

Horahngee
Freshman Poster

Post by Horahngee » November 1st, 2018, 6:51 pm

xtravel wrote:
October 30th, 2018, 6:39 am

Mom’s business client. lol. So mom is a prostitute too.
My mom's customer, stupid. Client, customer, same thing. I doubt you would call my mom a prostitute in front of me without me cracking your jaw and your facial bones with my bare fist.

Maybe that is what your mom does, prostitution,...but sadly, nobody wants to even look at her. Hahaha!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Horahngee
Freshman Poster

Post by Horahngee » November 1st, 2018, 6:54 pm

xtravel wrote:
October 30th, 2018, 6:37 am

You are the one whose prostitute gf dumped you and you call me the loser? Lmao.

LOL! Where did I say she dumped me? Hahaha! You just jealous because a loser like you go abroad, no girls bat an eye at you.

I am back with Grace, my GF. I am still texting her and I also call her on a weekly basis.

She is also now employed and working for the health department in her province.

Oh, and to make your blood boil even more, she has applied for a tourist visa to come to the US, and it got approved! she is coming here next year to visit me. Suck it, loser!

Cxx
Freshman Poster

Post by Cxx » November 2nd, 2018, 8:26 pm

Horahngee wrote:
November 1st, 2018, 6:54 pm
xtravel wrote:
October 30th, 2018, 6:37 am

You are the one whose prostitute gf dumped you and you call me the loser? Lmao.

LOL! Where did I say she dumped me? Hahaha! You just jealous because a loser like you go abroad, no girls bat an eye at you.

I am back with Grace, my GF. I am still texting her and I also call her on a weekly basis.

She is also now employed and working for the health department in her province.

Oh, and to make your blood boil even more, she has applied for a tourist visa to come to the US, and it got approved! she is coming here next year to visit me. Suck it, loser!

Thanks for inspiring me to look up your other posts, I’m enjoying all the laughs. You are too pathetic to even know how pathetic you are. I hope her sister doesn’t yell at you and scare you into calling mommy again! Better have security on speed dial. We’re all super jealous that some crazy chick that’s clearly using you is supposedly coming to the US. Yep, nothing wrong with you at all! :lol:

Horahngee
Freshman Poster

Post by Horahngee » November 6th, 2018, 7:41 am

Cxx wrote:
November 2nd, 2018, 8:26 pm

Thanks for inspiring me to look up your other posts, I’m enjoying all the laughs. You are too pathetic to even know how pathetic you are. I hope her sister doesn’t yell at you and scare you into calling mommy again! Better have security on speed dial. We’re all super jealous that some crazy chick that’s clearly using you is supposedly coming to the US. Yep, nothing wrong with you at all! :lol:
Bwahahahaha!! That's right loser, come follow me. You're just a lonely loser.

My sister did not yell at me, stupid crap head. She just told me to get a pet, but getting a pet is different from having a girlfriend or wife living with me.

Anyhow, you will be f***ing only your right hand everyday.

Good luck to you, troll ladyboy.

Cxx
Freshman Poster

Post by Cxx » November 30th, 2018, 6:02 pm

Im pretty sure you’re a 15 year old now.