Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Bridal Tours to Ukraine for Chinese guys

For Asian Americans to discuss Asian American issues and topics.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Bridal Tours to Ukraine for Chinese guys

Post by Adama » May 31st, 2018, 2:30 am

Winston wrote:
May 31st, 2018, 1:58 am
But in a sense, it is new under the sun, because most guys, even here, seem to believe that women work according to formulas, such as power and money is all they want and if you have this or that, then every woman wants you, etc. And also most men believe that you can manipulate women into loving you or being attracted to you. Etc. Because of PUA garbage and false claims. So most men believe lies and have a false assumption about how reality and women work. I'm good in psychology and so I see that that's not how people work, even women. Yet most men seem to hold these false beliefs, even here on this forum. So for them, this indeed is "new stuff under the sun". For them, reality is new to them, in other words. See my point?
It's a poor understanding of women. Basically many men believe that all women are basically prostitutes. Also, even modern psychology and the rest state this openly, saying that women are mostly interested in providers. I've heard of "studies" where it says that women will choose the richest man over the most good looking man.

However, if the people who design the study want to find something, then that is what they will find. Because in reality, there would be no children born to the poor, if women only went after money. So just a little bit of extra thinking shows without a shadow of a doubt that women are not all about money.

Many couples get together and are broke together. It's not about money, unless the woman is especially greedy. There are even women out there who, if they love the man, are willing to support the man.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

User avatar
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3391
Joined: November 30th, 2011, 6:20 pm

Re: Bridal Tours to Ukraine for Chinese guys

Post by publicduende » May 31st, 2018, 6:50 am

Winston wrote:
May 31st, 2018, 1:58 am
But in a sense, it is new under the sun, because most guys, even here, seem to believe that women work according to formulas, such as power and money is all they want and if you have this or that, then every woman wants you, etc. And also most men believe that you can manipulate women into loving you or being attracted to you. Etc. Because of PUA garbage and false claims. So most men believe lies and have a false assumption about how reality and women work. I'm good in psychology and so I see that that's not how people work, even women. Yet most men seem to hold these false beliefs, even here on this forum. So for them, this indeed is "new stuff under the sun". For them, reality is new to them, in other words. See my point?
From what I have read here so far, I think posters are equally split between 1) the dreamy ones, who are still imbued with PUA/self-help/motivational notions that it's just a matter of speech formulas, body language and (faux) confidence, and 2) the disillusioned ones, who know full well that - after all - there isn't much to deciphering what women want and have always wanted, from the dawn of history. I personally belong to the latter category.

What you reckon is "new under the sun" is actually the oldest notion about women there is... Women might look for the stud if they want some "hot fun" but, depending on personal circumstances, peer pressure and social norms, at a certain age they will start being more interested in having a stable relationship that can provide them what they need, or they think they need. This is where looks and confidence become less important and women look at different qualities, or a broader package of qualities.

They want somebody who can treat them well and have enough spare time for them. They want somebody who will give them their preferred mix of (material) things and experiences, like social events and travelling. If they have a career and/or ambitions, they may want their man to be instrumental or helpful with their professional climbing, perhaps a man with the right kinds of connections. For some of them, the "elite" of the lot, I guess even just money is not enough...they need somebody with enough time to dedicate to them. This explain why young men who are wealthy but very busy with their jobs, like hedge fund managers, don't fare as good as - say - a semi-retired doctor or someone on a passive income who has a better balance of disposable cash and disposable time.

Also, in some societies, stability in a relationship is associated to loyalty. This is why, in places like the Philippines, old and not-so-good-looking men are paradoxically better off than the younger, better-looking ones. A man who looks less good and has less to offer would be perceived as more stable, since he will have less options, by the average Filipina. A man who is younger and better looking will be automatically labelled as a "babaero" (playboy, "chick boy") and women will feel more insecure about him being loyal.

As you can see, there isn't much complexity behind the way a woman's mind works. A few parameters and balances may change depending on her personal and socio-economic conditions but the basic "algorithm" is always the same.

retiredfrank
Junior Poster
Posts: 618
Joined: November 23rd, 2014, 4:45 am

Re: Bridal Tours to Ukraine for Chinese guys

Post by retiredfrank » May 31st, 2018, 8:15 am

publicduende wrote:
May 31st, 2018, 6:50 am
As you can see, there isn't much complexity behind the way a woman's mind works. A few parameters and balances may change depending on her personal and socio-economic conditions but the basic "algorithm" is always the same.
Women become easy to understand when they truly need a man, either because a single woman has low social status in their society, or they need a sperm donation to make a child, or they financial and other help raising an existing child, or they need financial help feeding and housing themselves, or they want sex with a man rather than a vibrator. It's when women don't have a real need for a man, just a vague desire to be "validated" as sexually attractive, that they become complicated. Most women in the West have little real need for men, hence their exasperating behavior. We men have nothing to offer western women but more flattery and ego boosting, which they already get plenty of from Instagram.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27851
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Bridal Tours to Ukraine for Chinese guys

Post by Winston » May 31st, 2018, 10:04 am

publicduende wrote:
May 31st, 2018, 6:50 am
Winston wrote:
May 31st, 2018, 1:58 am
But in a sense, it is new under the sun, because most guys, even here, seem to believe that women work according to formulas, such as power and money is all they want and if you have this or that, then every woman wants you, etc. And also most men believe that you can manipulate women into loving you or being attracted to you. Etc. Because of PUA garbage and false claims. So most men believe lies and have a false assumption about how reality and women work. I'm good in psychology and so I see that that's not how people work, even women. Yet most men seem to hold these false beliefs, even here on this forum. So for them, this indeed is "new stuff under the sun". For them, reality is new to them, in other words. See my point?
From what I have read here so far, I think posters are equally split between 1) the dreamy ones, who are still imbued with PUA/self-help/motivational notions that it's just a matter of speech formulas, body language and (faux) confidence, and 2) the disillusioned ones, who know full well that - after all - there isn't much to deciphering what women want and have always wanted, from the dawn of history. I personally belong to the latter category.

What you reckon is "new under the sun" is actually the oldest notion about women there is... Women might look for the stud if they want some "hot fun" but, depending on personal circumstances, peer pressure and social norms, at a certain age they will start being more interested in having a stable relationship that can provide them what they need, or they think they need. This is where looks and confidence become less important and women look at different qualities, or a broader package of qualities.

They want somebody who can treat them well and have enough spare time for them. They want somebody who will give them their preferred mix of (material) things and experiences, like social events and travelling. If they have a career and/or ambitions, they may want their man to be instrumental or helpful with their professional climbing, perhaps a man with the right kinds of connections. For some of them, the "elite" of the lot, I guess even just money is not enough...they need somebody with enough time to dedicate to them. This explain why young men who are wealthy but very busy with their jobs, like hedge fund managers, don't fare as good as - say - a semi-retired doctor or someone on a passive income who has a better balance of disposable cash and disposable time.

Also, in some societies, stability in a relationship is associated to loyalty. This is why, in places like the Philippines, old and not-so-good-looking men are paradoxically better off than the younger, better-looking ones. A man who looks less good and has less to offer would be perceived as more stable, since he will have less options, by the average Filipina. A man who is younger and better looking will be automatically labelled as a "babaero" (playboy, "chick boy") and women will feel more insecure about him being loyal.

As you can see, there isn't much complexity behind the way a woman's mind works. A few parameters and balances may change depending on her personal and socio-economic conditions but the basic "algorithm" is always the same.
Sure women may consciously want those things. However, they cannot control their heart or feelings or emotions. If they meet a good guy who is rich and handsome and is a good provider and has good character, that's not always enough. If she has no feelings or emotions or love for him, she still can't love him. So you see, it's not linear logic. Just because you're a good provider, doesn't mean the woman you love will love you too. If it was that easy, many of us, including me, would already be married. You can't just check all the boxes and then make it equal love. Doesn't work that way.

Also I've met many New Age white girls and spiritual girls that on paper had A LOT in common with me, but they didn't love me or feel romantic attraction to me, so it couldn't go anywhere, even though on paper we were theoretically compatible. See what I mean? So even when I meet girls that are right for me or good for me or compatible with me, if they feel no love for me, I am powerless to do anything about it. It's depressing, but what can I do? See what I mean? So even when I win, I still lose. And even when I meet a soulmate, like I did with Lisa in China, she eventually changes her mind and does a 180 for no reason that she can explain. So even when I find a girl that loves me that I love, I still lose her later, even if I do nothing wrong!

See what I mean? It's not in our control. It's all destiny. I had no control over any of that! So there's no linear logic to it at all! Nor any control!

Life is unfair. It's meant to be that way. If it was meant to be, it will be. The man who finds his soulmate at 20 didn't do anything special that I didn't do. You can't just follow whatever he did and get the same result. He doesn't have any secret or formula. It just happens because it was meant to be. It wasn't his choice or control. The universe gave him a soulmate that stuck with him through thick and thin and so that's that. It wasn't up to him. It was destiny.

That's what I find to be true. So I don't know why everyone still believes in choice and free will. Doesn't make sense.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3391
Joined: November 30th, 2011, 6:20 pm

Re: Bridal Tours to Ukraine for Chinese guys

Post by publicduende » June 1st, 2018, 2:09 am

retiredfrank wrote:
May 31st, 2018, 8:15 am
publicduende wrote:
May 31st, 2018, 6:50 am
As you can see, there isn't much complexity behind the way a woman's mind works. A few parameters and balances may change depending on her personal and socio-economic conditions but the basic "algorithm" is always the same.
Women become easy to understand when they truly need a man, either because a single woman has low social status in their society, or they need a sperm donation to make a child, or they financial and other help raising an existing child, or they need financial help feeding and housing themselves, or they want sex with a man rather than a vibrator. It's when women don't have a real need for a man, just a vague desire to be "validated" as sexually attractive, that they become complicated. Most women in the West have little real need for men, hence their exasperating behavior. We men have nothing to offer western women but more flattery and ego boosting, which they already get plenty of from Instagram.
That's an overly cynical way to put it. Women do need men because being around them, from courtship to marriage, is a biological imperative for them. They need to feel validated, flattered and amused by men - yes - but that's only part of the preliminaries. The endgame is always to be with a man, even just for a one-night stand.

If they "become complicated" because they don't need a man and they're just playing with us, that's when I am not interested in playing that game. No man actually should.

User avatar
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3391
Joined: November 30th, 2011, 6:20 pm

Re: Bridal Tours to Ukraine for Chinese guys

Post by publicduende » June 1st, 2018, 3:26 am

Winston wrote:
May 31st, 2018, 10:04 am
Sure women may consciously want those things. However, they cannot control their heart or feelings or emotions. If they meet a good guy who is rich and handsome and is a good provider and has good character, that's not always enough. If she has no feelings or emotions or love for him, she still can't love him. So you see, it's not linear logic. Just because you're a good provider, doesn't mean the woman you love will love you too. If it was that easy, many of us, including me, would already be married. You can't just check all the boxes and then make it equal love. Doesn't work that way.

Also I've met many New Age white girls and spiritual girls that on paper had A LOT in common with me, but they didn't love me or feel romantic attraction to me, so it couldn't go anywhere, even though on paper we were theoretically compatible. See what I mean? So even when I meet girls that are right for me or good for me or compatible with me, if they feel no love for me, I am powerless to do anything about it. It's depressing, but what can I do? See what I mean? So even when I win, I still lose. And even when I meet a soulmate, like I did with Lisa in China, she eventually changes her mind and does a 180 for no reason that she can explain. So even when I find a girl that loves me that I love, I still lose her later, even if I do nothing wrong!

See what I mean? It's not in our control. It's all destiny. I had no control over any of that! So there's no linear logic to it at all! Nor any control!

Life is unfair. It's meant to be that way. If it was meant to be, it will be. The man who finds his soulmate at 20 didn't do anything special that I didn't do. You can't just follow whatever he did and get the same result. He doesn't have any secret or formula. It just happens because it was meant to be. It wasn't his choice or control. The universe gave him a soulmate that stuck with him through thick and thin and so that's that. It wasn't up to him. It was destiny.

That's what I find to be true. So I don't know why everyone still believes in choice and free will. Doesn't make sense.
The reality of biology and history is what it is: women can grow to love a man more than a man can grow to love a woman. For centuries, marriages were arranged and women were forced to be with men they had never met before, let alone love. So long the man was decent, hard-working, honest and well-groomed, women would bond to them, have their children and be loyal wives and mothers.

It's only now, in this globalised world, that women have started to stack up sky-high expectations. It could be because, by having their own careers, they don't need a man strictly for survival. It could be because the social norms have changed and they are no longer labelled easy or slutty if they have multiple partners before they make up their minds on one. It could be because our modern media are really good at drilling this idea of impossible perfection for both how they should be and how their man should be.

All in all, they can choose, and choose they do.

So yes, it's true, being a good provider and good looking doesn't mean the girl is going to fall in love with you because she knows she can be with someone who she likes more, for reasons that go beyond what the man may think. Most girls I spoke to, including my gf, have very particular tastes about men. A handsome man for one might be a "neutral" or ugly man for another. Some women might be looking for actual millionaires, some other set their bar at "decent job and steady income". The parameters may vary but the principles is always the same.

Some of us men can be incredibly picky, too. We might get promiscuous and have sex with hordes of girls simply because we deem none of those girls worth a long-term relationship.

What happened to you, Winston, is not just the result of bad luck or cosmic forces. Women can make up their minds pretty quickly but then they have to play the hide & seek game to feel valued and appreciated. That's the game of courtship. It took me almost a year to win my gf's heart but then she confessed me that she liked me almost immediately, within the first three dates and she just wanted me around for longer to be sure that I was serious about her and not just treating her like "one of the many".

I kind of lost hopes at her negative hints and stopped courting her for a while, for a few months, until she realised that she would have lost me if she hadn't been more explicit. So she got more explicit and started to make me feel welcome in her life. And I just took it from there.

Hard to say what happened in your case, Winston. From what I remember, the girl you met in China (Lisa?) liked you and wanted to spend at least a few days with you. Perhaps when looking at you as long-term material, she considered you as a stranger. Perhaps you told her you're the uncommitting type who likes being adventurous with girls. Perhaps her family got involved and told her to leave you alone. Not easy to change someone's mind, especially on the first stages of dating.

I do believe that life isn't linear but I don't believe that we have zero control over it. I have full control over my professional life: I decided to leave London and the lure of a highly-paid job to have my own company and the first iteration of this story was (at least partly) unsuccessful. I have rebooted it in Manila and things look decidedly more promising. I surely won't do charity to anyone. I have full control over my body. I am getting older and keeping fit is getting harder. Yet, the decision about trying or letting myself go is mine, and mine alone. I cannot blame the Universe or Murphy's law if things don't always go my way.

It works the same way with girls.

User avatar
Master
Junior Poster
Posts: 519
Joined: December 22nd, 2007, 7:56 am
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart
Contact:

Re: Bridal Tours to Ukraine for Chinese guys

Post by Master » June 1st, 2018, 12:48 pm

Adama wrote:
April 21st, 2018, 4:06 pm
Because people have fallen for a bunch of lies, they think the only reason why women like men is for status or money. Well it is true for evil women. Evil women look to status and money, that's the part they leave out. As for normal women, who are not evil, they simply want a good man.

Anyone who thinks good women are attracted to status is deceived. Anyone who thinks women are attracted to power, is a deceived person. Evil women are attracted to status. Evil women are attracted to power. Just as evil women are attracted to bad boys. Normal women aren't really interested in those things. Normal women want normal things. Don't believe lies.

Basically any woman who wants a man for his money wants his money and not him. She's not into him. She's into the money. It is obvious when you say it, but people who believe in lies honestly think money makes men attractive. It doesn't. It just means that leeches will latch on, and he'll have to pay to keep them. That is not love or attraction.

Why do women like bad boys? Because evil turns them on. In other words, those women are evil; they love evil, and like goes to like, just as water seeks its own level.

Why do women like rich men? Because those particular women love money, not men. No money = no evil women. It is pretty obvious, if you open your eyes.
Probably your best post and the best I've ever read here.
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.

Image

chanta76
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1854
Joined: February 11th, 2008, 4:56 pm

Re: Bridal Tours to Ukraine for Chinese guys

Post by chanta76 » June 6th, 2018, 8:41 pm

Winston,

You said it yourself. Ukraine women are not into chinese men. The only way for a Ukraine women to be into a chinese men is if he lots of money. This tour cost 14 k so that means only wealthy chinese men will go to these things. So what I said is not wrong. Its about social economics.

Same reason why older white guy can do well in the Philippines. Social economics.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27851
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Bridal Tours to Ukraine for Chinese guys

Post by Winston » June 7th, 2018, 11:12 am

chanta76 wrote:
June 6th, 2018, 8:41 pm
Winston,

You said it yourself. Ukraine women are not into chinese men. The only way for a Ukraine women to be into a chinese men is if he lots of money. This tour cost 14 k so that means only wealthy chinese men will go to these things. So what I said is not wrong. Its about social economics.

Same reason why older white guy can do well in the Philippines. Social economics.
In general white women do not like asian men, yeah. However, you gotta consider that that doesn't mean that 100 percent of Ukrainian women do not like Asian men. There are always a tiny percentage that do or have a fetish for asian or black men. So if there are one million single Ukrainian women and only one percent of them like Asian men, that's like 10,000 women, which is a lot. You see what I mean? So it's possible that this tour consists of that small one percent of girls that may like Asian men. You gotta consider that possibility too.

It's not all about economics. Relationships based on money don't last very long and are not even fun. If you don't believe me, go find a girl who likes you for your money only, and see how far you get and how much fun and pleasure and love you get out of it. After you get some experience with women and gold diggers, you will understand what I mean.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

chanta76
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1854
Joined: February 11th, 2008, 4:56 pm

Re: Bridal Tours to Ukraine for Chinese guys

Post by chanta76 » June 7th, 2018, 4:04 pm

Winston,
But isn't that key point in why western men or wealthy asian men do well in poorer countries? It's like in the Philippines the lower class girls will open up to a western guy faster than a middle class girl.

For me I'm still married going into 6 years. I'm not rich but I'm not poor. I think definitly my economy status did help me get my wife but I control how much we spend .

I think as men get older we have to be establish or have some accomplishment to look attractive.

chanta76
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1854
Joined: February 11th, 2008, 4:56 pm

Re: Bridal Tours to Ukraine for Chinese guys

Post by chanta76 » June 7th, 2018, 4:08 pm

Regarding white girls not liking asian men. Even if let say it's only 1% of white girls that like asian men. That is way small considering in my daily life I meet asian guys that do like white girls but are depress that it's hard getting one. In other words it seems like there are more asian guys into white girls.
If there is karma it's like f***ing joke on asian men.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27851
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Bridal Tours to Ukraine for Chinese guys

Post by Winston » June 7th, 2018, 4:10 pm

chanta76 wrote:
June 7th, 2018, 4:04 pm
Winston,
But isn't that key point in why western men or wealthy asian men do well in poorer countries? It's like in the Philippines the lower class girls will open up to a western guy faster than a middle class girl.

For me I'm still married going into 6 years. I'm not rich but I'm not poor. I think definitly my economy status did help me get my wife but I control how much we spend .

I think as men get older we have to be establish or have some accomplishment to look attractive.
It's a major factor sure. But a woman can't love a man or marry him if she hates him even if he's rich. She has to like him too. Otherwise the relationship isn't going to last and the guy will sense that she doesn't like him. You can't lie and pretend to love someone everyday if you really don't. So yeah money is a factor but so is love and feeling. A woman can't marry someone she doesn't like at all just for money. This is basic human psychology.

Likewise, you can't love a woman just for her looks or body alone, at least not for long. You have to like who she is to some degree too, and her personality and character too, otherwise you won't see her again if you don't click or like her vibe. There has to be some comfort zone, trust and mutual interest and something in common too. You have to complement each other in some way too. All are factors. Not just one or two factors. You agree?

Also there is mysterious magnetism too. There are some women who are average looking, yet they bring out the animal in me for some reason. Something in them triggers intense desire in me that may not be true for others. I met such a lady in Thailand. No one thought she was hot but something about her made me lust after her like crazy and kiss her intensely like a great love scene in a movie. It's something intangible.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27851
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Bridal Tours to Ukraine for Chinese guys

Post by Winston » June 12th, 2018, 6:33 pm

See this article below. Lol. Apparently Mei Asi's only cost for recruiting Ukraine girls is sending someone to go out on the street and chat with girls. Lol. I could do that too, approach girls in Ukraine all day and ask if they like Chinese men or me. Lol

http://shanghaiist.com/2017/10/02/ukrainian-brides.php
In order to recruit women for their club, Mei's wife's sister goes out on the street to approach promising candidates, offering the chance to meet "exceptional Chinese men." At one point, she even tries to talk to a pair of 15-year-old girls.
Image

Mei Asi and his Ukraine wife.

Image

Wow some of the women on his tour are hot.

Image

Image

Here is the website for Mei Asi's romance tours for Chinese men to find Ukraine brides. Lol. Its all in Chinese. Can someone here who reads Chinese take a look at it and tell us what it offers or includes for the extremely high price? Lol

http://culoveclub.com
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27851
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Bridal Tours to Ukraine for Chinese guys

Post by Winston » June 12th, 2018, 6:35 pm

Guys check this out. Here is the video on vimeo about Mei Asi's CuLove romance tours. Its in Chinese but theres English subtitles. Its about 8 minutes long. Some of the women in it are very hot though. What do you all think?

https://vimeo.com/231572229

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27851
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Bridal Tours to Ukraine for Chinese guys

Post by Winston » June 12th, 2018, 6:39 pm

Check this out guys.

http://www.chinafile.com/multimedia/vid ... so-can-you
When Chinese men began writing to Mei to ask how they too could meet and woo Ukrainian women, Mei says he “realized there was really a market for this,” and that is how in 2016 he came to found the “high-end” matchmaking service known as the Culove Dating Club, to introduce Chinese men like him to women like his wife. “High end” doesn’t come cheap. According to its website, Culove charges its Chinese clients more than U.S.$10,000 for a single “dating event” with 30 Ukrainian women, or U.S.$15,000 for “membership,” the benefits of which include eight one-on-one dates.
15k USD for eight dates? Lol. What a friggin delusional dreamer! Lol

Don't you find this type of excessive greed to be distasteful? I mean he is charging more than 10 times the market price for romance tours. Since most AFA tours are 3k, charging 15k would be over 10 times the market price! Crazy and totally out of proportion. Has Mei Asi no shame in appearing so greedy? Lol. Does he know what the Bible says about greed? Lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Asian American Issues”