Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Advice on dating overseas.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

CoolGorilla
Freshman Poster
Posts: 4
Joined: May 1st, 2018, 4:19 am

Advice on dating overseas.

Post by CoolGorilla » May 1st, 2018, 7:42 pm

I am 23 year old male 5'10 and have an athletic build. I was thinking about heading to Cuba or EE to grab myself a wife before I find myself completely f***ed like many American men. Does anyone here have any advice as to where I could go to find a good looking wife?

Wolfeye
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1318
Joined: December 29th, 2013, 7:18 am

Re: Advice on dating overseas.

Post by Wolfeye » May 14th, 2018, 8:43 am

Not too sure, but I'd be quick to say "somewhere that isn't Saxon." This nixes a lot of the English-speaking areas & Germany. Not sure what the historical background is on a lot of things with this, but it seems they're a problem. Even during the American Civilian War, there was a theory that the North was a different "breed" of white person & they acted like lunatics because of it (very prone to fanaticism, raving about freedom for its own sake & then setting people on fire on accusation, being more or less incapable of governing themselves functionally, etc...). Notice anything? England, Germany, Sweden...

I would like to hear opinions on Cuba, too. What's EE?

Zambales
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1069
Joined: August 9th, 2015, 9:41 pm

Re: Advice on dating overseas.

Post by Zambales » May 14th, 2018, 9:56 am

Eastern Europe probably

User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2857
Joined: April 3rd, 2014, 6:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Advice on dating overseas.

Post by Yohan » May 17th, 2018, 8:06 pm

CoolGorilla wrote:
May 1st, 2018, 7:42 pm
I am 23 year old male 5'10 and have an athletic build. I was thinking about heading to Cuba or EE to grab myself a wife before I find myself completely f***ed like many American men. Does anyone here have any advice as to where I could go to find a good looking wife?
It would be good if you let us know what kind of woman you expect? Are you open to all races? Open to any language they speak? Open to any religion? etc.

About myself of course, as an European man living in Asia with my Japanese wife since around 40 years, I would always look around in Asia, and nowhere else. However I understand not everybody is into Far East Asian women...

SteveUKR
Freshman Poster
Posts: 67
Joined: February 5th, 2017, 8:38 am

Re: Advice on dating overseas.

Post by SteveUKR » May 17th, 2018, 8:23 pm

23 is still quite young for this. Work on building yourself. Establish yourself in some career or business. Money makes the world go round and you can't do anything without it, especially go overseas. Date locally. Maybe you'll find someone from your own country and won't have to go overseas. Good luck.

Zambales
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1069
Joined: August 9th, 2015, 9:41 pm

Re: Advice on dating overseas.

Post by Zambales » May 17th, 2018, 8:34 pm

Yep, 23 is young but he's got plenty of time on his side to choose carefully. Whatever you do OP, don't rush into this.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6104
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Advice on dating overseas.

Post by Adama » May 17th, 2018, 11:54 pm

CoolGorilla wrote:
May 1st, 2018, 7:42 pm
I am 23 year old male 5'10 and have an athletic build. I was thinking about heading to Cuba or EE to grab myself a wife before I find myself completely f***ed like many American men. Does anyone here have any advice as to where I could go to find a good looking wife?
You may have to try out several different countries until you find one you like. As for Cuba, I am not sure if it is possible to travel there yet, for Americans anyway. Is it?

Also, I am not sure how much height and build matter.

TruthSeeker
Freshman Poster
Posts: 177
Joined: October 10th, 2017, 1:51 pm

Re: Advice on dating overseas.

Post by TruthSeeker » May 18th, 2018, 4:22 am

Adama wrote:
May 17th, 2018, 11:54 pm
You may have to try out several different countries until you find one you like. As for Cuba, I am not sure if it is possible to travel there yet, for Americans anyway. Is it?

Also, I am not sure how much height and build matter.
Why would you encourage him? As the other poster said, he's too young for this. He needs to establish himself first.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6104
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Advice on dating overseas.

Post by Adama » May 18th, 2018, 4:36 am

Yohan wrote:
May 17th, 2018, 8:06 pm
CoolGorilla wrote:
May 1st, 2018, 7:42 pm
I am 23 year old male 5'10 and have an athletic build. I was thinking about heading to Cuba or EE to grab myself a wife before I find myself completely f***ed like many American men. Does anyone here have any advice as to where I could go to find a good looking wife?
It would be good if you let us know what kind of woman you expect? Are you open to all races? Open to any language they speak? Open to any religion? etc.

About myself of course, as an European man living in Asia with my Japanese wife since around 40 years, I would always look around in Asia, and nowhere else. However I understand not everybody is into Far East Asian women...
Those are also good points, Yohan. If he can narrow down which country he prefers, he might then be able to start learning the basics of the language. I do know though, oftentimes many places offer short 6-8 week crash courses in the native language for a few hundred to a couple of thousand dollars.

TruthSeeker
Freshman Poster
Posts: 177
Joined: October 10th, 2017, 1:51 pm

Re: Advice on dating overseas.

Post by TruthSeeker » May 18th, 2018, 5:17 am

Adama wrote:
May 18th, 2018, 4:36 am
Those are also good points, Yohan. If he can narrow down which country he prefers, he might then be able to start learning the basics of the language. I do know though, oftentimes many places offer short 6-8 week crash courses in the native language for a few hundred to a couple of thousand dollars.
Great advice.
Last edited by TruthSeeker on May 18th, 2018, 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6104
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Advice on dating overseas.

Post by Adama » May 18th, 2018, 5:33 am

Wolfeye wrote:
May 14th, 2018, 8:43 am
Not too sure, but I'd be quick to say "somewhere that isn't Saxon." This nixes a lot of the English-speaking areas & Germany. Not sure what the historical background is on a lot of things with this, but it seems they're a problem. Even during the American Civilian War, there was a theory that the North was a different "breed" of white person & they acted like lunatics because of it (very prone to fanaticism, raving about freedom for its own sake & then setting people on fire on accusation, being more or less incapable of governing themselves functionally, etc...). Notice anything? England, Germany, Sweden...

I would like to hear opinions on Cuba, too. What's EE?
Actually, unlike most, I really like Germany. I also like Colombia. Those would be my top two countries, although I am sure others may disagree. I don't know much about Eastern Europe, but when I considered Ukraine a couple of years ago, I searched online and saw there are Ukrainian language crash courses offered there. There are also German crash courses offered in Germany. It is just a matter of finding the right one. My Spanish has gotten kind of rusty.

I wouldn't bother with Sweden or England, although I used to correspond with a man who loved Sweden, and another man who loved Norway. To each his own.

SteveUKR
Freshman Poster
Posts: 67
Joined: February 5th, 2017, 8:38 am

Re: Advice on dating overseas.

Post by SteveUKR » May 18th, 2018, 10:12 am

Adama wrote:
May 18th, 2018, 5:33 am
Actually, unlike most, I really like Germany. I also like Colombia. Those would be my top two countries, although I am sure others may disagree. I don't know much about Eastern Europe, but when I considered Ukraine a couple of years ago, I searched online and saw there are Ukrainian language crash courses offered there.
If you're to go to Ukraine the language to learn is Russian, not Ukrainian. Very few people speak Ukrainian, maybe just in the West or in small villages.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6104
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Advice on dating overseas.

Post by Adama » May 18th, 2018, 12:59 pm

SteveUKR wrote:
May 18th, 2018, 10:12 am
Adama wrote:
May 18th, 2018, 5:33 am
Actually, unlike most, I really like Germany. I also like Colombia. Those would be my top two countries, although I am sure others may disagree. I don't know much about Eastern Europe, but when I considered Ukraine a couple of years ago, I searched online and saw there are Ukrainian language crash courses offered there.
If you're to go to Ukraine the language to learn is Russian, not Ukrainian. Very few people speak Ukrainian, maybe just in the West or in small villages.
Thanks for that, SteveUKR. That is useful information for anyone interested in EE.

JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster
Posts: 417
Joined: May 14th, 2016, 7:59 pm

Re: Advice on dating overseas.

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller » May 18th, 2018, 3:28 pm

Wolfeye wrote:
May 14th, 2018, 8:43 am
Not too sure, but I'd be quick to say "somewhere that isn't Saxon." This nixes a lot of the English-speaking areas & Germany. Not sure what the historical background is on a lot of things with this, but it seems they're a problem. Even during the American Civilian War, there was a theory that the North was a different "breed" of white person & they acted like lunatics because of it (very prone to fanaticism, raving about freedom for its own sake & then setting people on fire on accusation, being more or less incapable of governing themselves functionally, etc...). Notice anything? England, Germany, Sweden...

I would like to hear opinions on Cuba, too. What's EE?
if white people are such barbarians, then why would barbarians look for civilized women? Seems to me like 90% of the "white" guys looking for a foreign wife are jewish or have jewish blood in them.

On the flip side, I've met almost zero normal "white men" who want a foreign or asian wife. The whole white nationalist movement is full of white knights and cucks who will defend their shitty white women.

Adama, Zero Tolerance Man, and a few others here are jewish. I highly suspect myself of having jewish blood although my cuck father never admitted it.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6104
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Advice on dating overseas.

Post by Adama » May 18th, 2018, 3:58 pm

I am Jewish, because I am circumcized in heart and a Jew inwardly, as Romans 2 explains. I have no Jewish ancestry. I really have no idea where some people get their facts or conclusions.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”