Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Peter Falk - Columbo

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Peter Falk - Columbo

Post by jamesbond » May 20th, 2018, 2:49 am

He's the greatest detective of all time, Peter Falk gives his insight playing Lieutenant Columbo.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Peter Falk - Columbo

Post by jamesbond » May 21st, 2018, 3:46 am

His famous phrase, "Just one more thing" was a staple phrase that Peter Falk used each time he played Columbo.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond » November 23rd, 2018, 10:19 am

Here is the first TV episode of Columbo which debuted on September 15, 1971. The name of this episode is 'Murder by the book,' when one member of a mystery writing team wants to break from his less talented partner, he becomes the victim in a real-life murder.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque » November 24th, 2018, 12:42 am

I love Columbo but you can only watch him do his thing so many times,
Time to Hide!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond » November 25th, 2018, 6:47 am

Here is episode 2 from the first season of Columbo. The name of this episode is "Death Lends a Hand." Columbo investigates the case of an unfaithful wife who was murdered when she refused to be blackmailed.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond » January 6th, 2019, 6:01 am

Here is a good episode from season 3 called, "A Friend In Deed." In this episode, a police commissioner provides a false alibi for a man who kills his wife but then expects that man to return the favor.