Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Are all White girls sluts?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Post Reply
Light
Freshman Poster
Posts: 40
Joined: May 29th, 2018, 6:29 am

Are all White girls sluts?

Post by Light » June 14th, 2018, 7:22 am

Are all White girls everywhere in the world sluts?

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6255
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Are all White girls sluts?

Post by Cornfed » June 14th, 2018, 7:29 am

As far as I know, yes unfortunately.

Light
Freshman Poster
Posts: 40
Joined: May 29th, 2018, 6:29 am

Re: Are all White girls sluts?

Post by Light » June 14th, 2018, 7:47 am

Cornfed wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 7:29 am
As far as I know, yes unfortunately.
So as a White guy that wants a White girl that isn't a slut, I'm essentially forced to accept a White girl that's a slut or engage in miscegenation if I want a girl that isn't a slut?

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6255
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Are all White girls sluts?

Post by Cornfed » June 14th, 2018, 7:57 am

Right, or kidnap a very young white girl or something.

Light
Freshman Poster
Posts: 40
Joined: May 29th, 2018, 6:29 am

Re: Are all White girls sluts?

Post by Light » June 14th, 2018, 8:27 am

Cornfed wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 7:57 am
Right, or kidnap a very young white girl or something.
I remember seeing a few of Tsar's old posts and he always talked about wanting a jailbait.

When you say very young are you referring to a girl similar to how Tsar wanted to find a Russian teenage jailbait that wasn't a slut? Or do you really mean abduct an even younger White girl then the man raises her to be his perfect partner, and when she's old enough, the man will make her his mate?

In your mind, what is the maximum age a White girl can be without being a slut?

Assume that a man is willing to abduct a very young White girl and raise her to be his future partner. What is the oldest the girl can be?

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6255
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Are all White girls sluts?

Post by Cornfed » June 14th, 2018, 8:32 am

Light wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 8:27 am
Assume that a man is willing to abduct a very young White girl and raise her to be his future partner. What is the oldest the girl can be?
Goodness knows, you'd have to make your own judgement. The reality is that non-slut white wives aren't happening for most of us in this lifetime.

Light
Freshman Poster
Posts: 40
Joined: May 29th, 2018, 6:29 am

Re: Are all White girls sluts?

Post by Light » June 14th, 2018, 8:39 am

Cornfed wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 8:32 am
Light wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 8:27 am
Assume that a man is willing to abduct a very young White girl and raise her to be his future partner. What is the oldest the girl can be?
Goodness knows, you'd have to make your own judgement. The reality is that non-slut white wives aren't happening for most of us in this lifetime.
People only get one lifetime so if you don't get a non-slut white wife in this lifetime its over. There are no second chances or redoes. Things will only get worse for a White man that wants a good White woman for future generations.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”