Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Why do most people dislike Winston for no apparent reason? Especially in First World Countries?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27631
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Why do most people dislike Winston for no apparent reason? Especially in First World Countries?

Post by Winston » August 12th, 2018, 10:12 am

Announcement:

Ok done. I split the thread into a new topic, and moved the posts that belong here back here as well.

For those of you looking for posts and discussion that were here in this thread before, here is the new thread they are in:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=37618
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27631
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Why do most people dislike Winston for no apparent reason? Especially in First World Countries?

Post by Winston » August 12th, 2018, 10:15 am

@Guhji
Ok I'll make it simple. Can you just answer this one question then?

2. If it's all about looks then how come in China and Taiwan, everywhere you go, you see ugly guys with hot girls? Everywhere, everyday I see that. I took lots of photos to prove it too. You wanna see them?

Did you consider that maybe they have a connection or are comfortable with each other or are part of the same clique? Did you consider that they may be connected to the same hive mind? Thus the central AI computer may have paired them together since they are connected to the same group soul. In contrast if you are not connected to the same hive mind or group soul, then you are an outsider and disliked. And if you know anything about female psychology, you would know that women care a lot about FAMILIARITY, not novelty. They'd rather date an ugly guy they know very well and are in the same clique with, than a handsome stranger they don't know. NE Asian women especially dislike talking to strangers, even handsome strangers. It's against their culture which they conform to religiously.

Why is your mind so narrow and shallow that you fail to consider any of the above?

I don't think you've been to Asia. If you had you'd know there are very few handsome men. Most guys are ugly or nerdy. Yet they are able to date attractive or cute girls. So it cannot be about looks. That debunks your theory right there.

Why are you not smart enough to realize this?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4770
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Why do most people dislike Winston for no apparent reason? Especially in First World Countries?

Post by Moretorque » August 12th, 2018, 11:17 am

I believe the whole entire reason is just good old jealousy.
Time to Hide!

Guhji
Freshman Poster
Posts: 123
Joined: November 22nd, 2013, 4:42 am

Re: Why do most people dislike Winston for no apparent reason? Especially in First World Countries?

Post by Guhji » August 12th, 2018, 4:19 pm

Winston wrote:
August 12th, 2018, 10:15 am
@Guhji
Ok I'll make it simple. Can you just answer this one question then?

2. If it's all about looks then how come in China and Taiwan, everywhere you go, you see ugly guys with hot girls? Everywhere, everyday I see that. I took lots of photos to prove it too. You wanna see them?

Did you consider that maybe they have a connection or are comfortable with each other or are part of the same clique? Did you consider that they may be connected to the same hive mind? Thus the central AI computer may have paired them together since they are connected to the same group soul. In contrast if you are not connected to the same hive mind or group soul, then you are an outsider and disliked. And if you know anything about female psychology, you would know that women care a lot about FAMILIARITY, not novelty. They'd rather date an ugly guy they know very well and are in the same clique with, than a handsome stranger they don't know. NE Asian women especially dislike talking to strangers, even handsome strangers. It's against their culture which they conform to religiously.

Why is your mind so narrow and shallow that you fail to consider any of the above?

I don't think you've been to Asia. If you had you'd know there are very few handsome men. Most guys are ugly or nerdy. Yet they are able to date attractive or cute girls. So it cannot be about looks. That debunks your theory right there.

Why are you not smart enough to realize this?
Post the photos.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27631
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Why do most people dislike Winston for no apparent reason? Especially in First World Countries?

Post by Winston » August 12th, 2018, 10:22 pm

If I take the time to post the photos @Guhji will you make it worthwhile and recant your claim that it's all about looks? If I am going to spend time posting photos, I wanna make sure that it's worth the effort.

Obviously you haven't been outside of America. Those who have know what I'm talking about, especially in Asia.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27631
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Why do most people dislike Winston for no apparent reason? Especially in First World Countries?

Post by Winston » August 12th, 2018, 10:24 pm

In another thread, chaste_filipina wrote these things which may apply to my question:

viewtopic.php?p=91953#p91953
Generally, if people don't like you, they will do everything to remove you from their social circle.

Sadly, that's how it goes. People after all, are afraid of becoming different and afraid of rejection.

Before they become confused with their assimilated identity with others, they will reject your whole existence which ultimately makes you feel worthless, unacceptable and unloved.

Don't be bothered by these kind of people. They are insignificant in your life. They do not see the real "YOU."

Be with people who have seen your "real worth".

Those people who cried for your sake when your world was shattered to pieces.

Those people who never criticized and ridiculed you when you made a mistake in your life, whether it was major or minor.

Those people who lift you up from the depths of the abyss and encouraged you to go forward with your broken self.

Those people who never sympathized with you, albeit they are the ones who will emphathize with you, and all of your endless drama.

Embrace and cherish the people who truly loves you despite your own imperfections.

For these kind of people are genuine. Not those "wolf's in sheep clothing."

Don't ever restrain yourself and put limitations if you have not even tried it once.

Just a thought. :P
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Guhji
Freshman Poster
Posts: 123
Joined: November 22nd, 2013, 4:42 am

Re: Why do most people dislike Winston for no apparent reason? Especially in First World Countries?

Post by Guhji » August 13th, 2018, 1:00 am

Winston wrote:
August 12th, 2018, 10:22 pm
If I take the time to post the photos @Guhji will you make it worthwhile and recant your claim that it's all about looks? If I am going to spend time posting photos, I wanna make sure that it's worth the effort.

Obviously you haven't been outside of America. Those who have know what I'm talking about, especially in Asia.
I have certainly been outside America. Canada(Toronto), Mexico(Mexico City), Korea(Seoul), Japan(Morioka, Osaka, Tokyo). As a Korean, I have spent the most time in Korea. In Seoul you will only see hot girls with hot guys, or guys with money and high social status. Again, it's all about looks, money, status.

I have never been to China or Taiwan. But if their standards are so low, maybe I should go there for a visit. LOL!

chanta76
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1846
Joined: February 11th, 2008, 4:56 pm

Re: Why do most people dislike Winston for no apparent reason? Especially in First World Countries?

Post by chanta76 » August 13th, 2018, 3:20 am

Places like South Korea. Lookism is big.

So Korean girls do care allot about looks. Japan I'm not sure about. I think lookism goes accordingly to how strong feminism is in that country. Think about it . 20 years ago places like South Korea. A guy like Winston with his looks could of gotten a solid 8 ..but today forget about it not even 4 . That's how much South Korea changes.

In the west. You have men going to gym working out building muscles and height matters too. It's the Chads who supposedly get the picking. The ugly guys have to really work hard to get that girl and it's usually the money or power route.

I think about China and Taiwan. Winston maybe right. Feminism hasn't grown yet not in the same level as in other countries. Plus lookism is not as big in China like in South Korea. I mean when ever I meet a Korean they seem so obsess with height and looks. I don't encounter this with Chinese people.

I'm married now but if my marriage ever fail. Cause I'm older now I think just average in looks. If I want to meet a girl again. I would have to consider the poorer Asian countries.

Guhji
Freshman Poster
Posts: 123
Joined: November 22nd, 2013, 4:42 am

Re: Why do most people dislike Winston for no apparent reason? Especially in First World Countries?

Post by Guhji » August 13th, 2018, 1:55 pm

Whatever you do, get out of the Philippines. What a shithole country that is. How can anybody live there long-term? Go to Europe. You're old and ugly so you won't get any action in Europe, but Europe is so much nicer.

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4843
Joined: September 1st, 2007, 5:44 am
Location: Orange County, California

Re: Why do most people dislike Winston for no apparent reason? Especially in First World Countries?

Post by momopi » August 16th, 2018, 7:16 pm

chanta76 wrote:
August 13th, 2018, 3:20 am
Places like South Korea. Lookism is big.
So Korean girls do care allot about looks. Japan I'm not sure about. I think lookism goes accordingly to how strong feminism is in that country. Think about it . 20 years ago places like South Korea. A guy like Winston with his looks could of gotten a solid 8 ..but today forget about it not even 4 . That's how much South Korea changes.
Note that South Korea is now exporting its standard of beauty across East Asia and beyond. Japan, Taiwan, China, Thailand all send trainees to SK entertainment industry.

In China bands like “Rocket Girls 101” basically copies KPop image. Two of its original members were trained in SK. Lisa of Blackpink is from Thailand. Shows like “my love from another star” had 14.5 billion views in China during its 21 episode run.

I just went to Momoland and Twice concert. Tzuyu of Twice is from Taiwan.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3YM3KOk5Avw

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fnUAUZS8Rn4

I wanted to go see Red Velvet in NYC, but couldn’t make it due to schedule conflict.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hFo97m9X7Gs

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4843
Joined: September 1st, 2007, 5:44 am
Location: Orange County, California

Re: Why do most people dislike Winston for no apparent reason? Especially in First World Countries?

Post by momopi » August 28th, 2018, 6:10 am

Who’s watching Korean Drama in the US?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/laurenorsi ... 3d9535752d

As music, TV, and comics from South Korea continue to amass a following in North America, teen girls are leading the charge. According to the latest numbers from media streaming service Kocowa, women and girls under 20 make up the overwhelming majority of viewers.

Korea Content Platform (KCP), which manages Kocowa, partnered with statisticians from UCLA to conduct the survey, which monitored 45,614 viewers for a period of two months across all Kocowa streaming video platforms. A full 34 percent of the viewers observed were teen girls, the majority of whom were non-Korean.

User avatar
Daddy Wu
Freshman Poster
Posts: 39
Joined: December 17th, 2016, 5:56 am

Re: Why do most people dislike Winston for no apparent reason? Especially in First World Countries?

Post by Daddy Wu » September 22nd, 2018, 8:07 pm

Winston! My son!

You go to other country, you not happy!

You come back, you still not happy!

Why not happy?? You on vacation, everyday!!

You need job! Then you don't do silly nonsense! Like this thread!!

Listen to Daddy!

Love,
Your Daddy

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4770
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Why do most people dislike Winston for no apparent reason? Especially in First World Countries?

Post by Moretorque » September 22nd, 2018, 9:30 pm

Dadddy Wu is handsome, now we know where Winston gets his looks. Listen too your father Mr. Wu...
Time to Hide!

MatureDJ
Freshman Poster
Posts: 342
Joined: January 7th, 2008, 8:08 pm

Re: Why do most people dislike Winston for no apparent reason? Especially in First World Countries?

Post by MatureDJ » October 7th, 2018, 6:12 pm

Winston wrote:
July 16th, 2018, 10:53 pm
MatureDJ wrote:
July 15th, 2018, 11:19 pm
Guhji wrote:
July 13th, 2018, 2:55 pm
Looks, money, status determine your value as a man. If you grade low in these categories you will be ostracized in a wealthy country, as Winston has found out for himself. A loser must then flee to a poor country. But the rest of the world is catching up! There are ever fewer safe havens to run away to.
Agreed. Winston is woefully deficient in all of these, although he does have "status" with us incels (and yes, we who chase foreign women are incels in our homelands), but that doesn't count, LOL.
You obviously don't know anything about me, even after all these years. I am not "woefully deficient" in all those areas.

1. My looks are decent. I am not ugly. I have cuteness in my face and look very soulful, which new age women see more than others.

2. I come from an upper middle class family. That's above average even in America. But not enough for American girls of course. Upper middle class is definitely good status, though not rock star or celebrity status, but it's above average at least. Definitely not "woefully deficient" as you FALSELY claim without basis. Idiot.

3. I am good at saving money and have saved up a lot of money in my bank account. More than most people have. So I am not poor or "woefully deficient" in terms of money. Where did you get that idea? You have no basis for assuming that. But of course, only bad people like you for your money, good people do not, and none of us want to attract bad people, so what the heck is your point? You don't make sense.

So you erred on three counts. Are you stupid or dishonest or ignorant? Which one @MatureDJ and @Guhji? Perhaps you two guys are woefully deficient in those areas and trying to project your deficiencies onto me? If so, then well you FAILED.

@publicduende why did you say there was "truth" in what Guhji said? Obviously those are three inaccurate statements, which can easily be disproven. Want me to send you a screen shot of my bank account and assets? lol
Winston, you are not an attractive man, even for an Asian. If you think that you are, you are delusional.

As for the money background, we all know that you need to be millionaire tier for that to be able to make up for not being a Chad (or a Chang, in your case). And unless you are really rolling in the cash now with this website, you don't have anything near that tier level. if you had that kind of money, you would do well in Taiwan, but you always say that you can't get any traction there.

User avatar
Zambales
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1300
Joined: August 9th, 2015, 9:41 pm

Re: Why do most people dislike Winston for no apparent reason? Especially in First World Countries?

Post by Zambales » October 7th, 2018, 8:48 pm

MatureDJ wrote:
October 7th, 2018, 6:12 pm
Winston wrote:
July 16th, 2018, 10:53 pm
MatureDJ wrote:
July 15th, 2018, 11:19 pm
Guhji wrote:
July 13th, 2018, 2:55 pm
Looks, money, status determine your value as a man. If you grade low in these categories you will be ostracized in a wealthy country, as Winston has found out for himself. A loser must then flee to a poor country. But the rest of the world is catching up! There are ever fewer safe havens to run away to.
Agreed. Winston is woefully deficient in all of these, although he does have "status" with us incels (and yes, we who chase foreign women are incels in our homelands), but that doesn't count, LOL.
You obviously don't know anything about me, even after all these years. I am not "woefully deficient" in all those areas.

1. My looks are decent. I am not ugly. I have cuteness in my face and look very soulful, which new age women see more than others.

2. I come from an upper middle class family. That's above average even in America. But not enough for American girls of course. Upper middle class is definitely good status, though not rock star or celebrity status, but it's above average at least. Definitely not "woefully deficient" as you FALSELY claim without basis. Idiot.

3. I am good at saving money and have saved up a lot of money in my bank account. More than most people have. So I am not poor or "woefully deficient" in terms of money. Where did you get that idea? You have no basis for assuming that. But of course, only bad people like you for your money, good people do not, and none of us want to attract bad people, so what the heck is your point? You don't make sense.

So you erred on three counts. Are you stupid or dishonest or ignorant? Which one @MatureDJ and @Guhji? Perhaps you two guys are woefully deficient in those areas and trying to project your deficiencies onto me? If so, then well you FAILED.

@publicduende why did you say there was "truth" in what Guhji said? Obviously those are three inaccurate statements, which can easily be disproven. Want me to send you a screen shot of my bank account and assets? lol
Winston, you are not an attractive man, even for an Asian. If you think that you are, you are delusional.

As for the money background, we all know that you need to be millionaire tier for that to be able to make up for not being a Chad (or a Chang, in your case). And unless you are really rolling in the cash now with this website, you don't have anything near that tier level. if you had that kind of money, you would do well in Taiwan, but you always say that you can't get any traction there.
Winston was quite handsome when he was in shape and in his youth. Some people just don't suit being overweight and WW is one of them. If he'd make the effort to visit the gym and dress more trendier I'm sure he would increase his attraction by 20% at least.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Rants and Raves”