Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Why do most people dislike Winston for no apparent reason? Especially in First World Countries?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

josephty2
Freshman Poster

Re: Why do most people dislike Winston for no apparent reason? Especially in First World Countries?

Post by josephty2 » November 13th, 2018, 8:46 pm

TheLogicJunkie said to me that the West Coast the people really hate outsiders or people who are not born in their area. More so Pacific Northwest but also may apply a little to California.

I agree, since the people of Seattle have been negatively affected by some spirit energy, called the "Seattle Freeze". It has been compared to the TV shows "Twilight zone", and Portlandia IFC.

Another reason for this is the atheism percentage of Seattle being higher than many other American cities. However I think the real reason is that Seattle lies in a region called "Ecotopia" from a book written by Joel Garreau. "The Nine Nations of North America".

josephty2
Freshman Poster

Re: Why do most people dislike Winston for no apparent reason? Especially in First World Countries?

Post by josephty2 » January 7th, 2019, 2:57 am

I been to Texas once for vacation and its more calm vibe for me than Seattle. When I went to California, for Disneyland and Orange County, I saw everything was expensive. Winston have you been to the east coast of US, like new york city, or boston, or any of the smaller towns nearby?

I was in South Korea airport and later stayed overnight in a hotel because Seoul airport was as a airport stop between two flights when I went to Vietnam, I don't think the Koreans there like the other Asians. I think they could tell if you are "socialized somewhere else".

In the west coast, I think people here are disconnected from the people in the east coast, so much so, that the Interent and TV are their only ways they could be connected to it. Otherwise that is a LONG road trip.

Acoording to the 2000 census picture in the link, (two links just in case one of them becomes dead) there is literally more racial diversity in the east coast, there are the Germans (WASP Americans not actual German nationalities), Americans (those that immigrated in the 1700s and not from Germany), British, African Americans, Portugese, Irish, etc. In the west coast its mostly German-ancestry (WASP Americans not actual German nationalities) and East Asians.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/09 ... _large.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/vPpbiJt.png