Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Polish lady here to expose stalkers I know on HA

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Post Reply
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4812
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Polish lady here to expose stalkers I know on HA

Post by Moretorque » August 10th, 2018, 1:37 pm

Winston wrote:
August 10th, 2018, 5:57 am
Moretorque wrote:
August 9th, 2018, 9:04 pm
Here is something that proves mother is totally superior to father, all male entities on this planet have to have mother as a host to be here and exist where as the females do not.

By the way I heard the Polak jokes started up after the Poles tried to engage the German tanks on horseback in WW 2.
That makes no sense. What do u mean? Both boys and girls need a mother to be the host and father to be the sperm donor for them to be born. So what are you talking about?

Well that was stupid. They should have surrendered. It would have saved them a lot of trouble and saved a lot of lives and buildings from being destroyed and they would be treated a lot better too. If you cause less or no casualties on the invading army they will generally treat you better than if you cause them to incur massive casualties.

The French were smarter. They gave up with little resistance because they learned their lesson from WW1 that its a waste of life to sacrifice millions of lives just to fight a war when the outcome is temporary and doesnt matter anyway.
Winston you sure are handsome but your not the sharpest tool in the tool box, the entity MOTHER can reproduce itself without a male to fertilize her. Mother does not need father to exist where as every species of male world wide has to have mother to bring it into existance. They have found females of species that are able to do the immacculant coneption, this planet could very well get rid of the males over time and be female only.

I think mother may be getting tired of all the bomb building Mr. Wu......
Time to Hide!




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27824
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Polish lady here to expose stalkers I know on HA

Post by Winston » August 10th, 2018, 1:52 pm

growup,
I just heard the following statements on podcasts I listen to.

- "I noticed that boys are so much more messy than girls."
- "Women are more caring, sensitive and compassionate than men."
- "Girls mature faster than boys do."
- "Women have larger brains than men and can see more connecting dots than men can."

So you see, the unspoken rule is true. When you compare men and women, or boys and girls, you MUST ALWAYS make the females sound better and the males sound dumber and more foolish. The comparison must give a positive edge to girls and women over boys and men. Everyone knows it. It's an unspoken rule. I'm sure you know it too right growup?

For example, you can say "women are smarter than men" but you can't say "men are smarter than women" or compare them in a way that gives men a more positive trait or advantage over women. That's a clear consistent double standard. Everyone complies with it. No one questions it. Why?

How is that equal? How is that gender equality? I don't get it. And why does no one dare question this, even in the alternative media. Everyone has a hive mind about it, even so called "freethinkers" feel obligated to accept it and comply with it.

Thus I am the most taboo man in the world because I'm the only guy with guts that will question something that not even freethinkers question.

Don't you admire my guts and bravery? Isn't guts and bravery supposed to be admirable in men? If so why do no women admire it or give me credit for it? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27824
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Polish lady here to expose stalkers I know on HA

Post by Winston » August 10th, 2018, 2:07 pm

@growup

A few more questions.

20. Could an army of women have won the American Revolution War against the British redcoat armies? Could they have won any battles on the field with line formations and muskets? Could an army of women have taken the beachhead at Normandy on D-Day during WW2? Could women pilots have won plane dogfights in the air during WW1 and WW2? If not, how are the genders equal? And why does no one question it or bring up simple examples like this?

21. How come when you fly on a commercial airline, and the captain introduces himself on the speakers, it's always a male captain? How come the captain on an airline is never a woman? You only see female captains on TV shows like Star Trek Voyager, but not in real life. How come? I thought women can do anything a man can right? That's a religion and no one is allowed to question it. So how do Americans and modern people explain that?

22. How come Alan Turing, who created the world's first computer during WW2, called The Enigma Machine, was male? Why wasn't it a female that designed the world's first computer? How come when Steve Jobs had his buddy Steve Wozniak build the world's first apple computer by hand, it was a male that built it, not a female? Why didn't a woman build the first personal PC by hand? Aren't men and women equal in every way? Isn't it true that women can do anything men can do? That's what America claims. So how does America explain that?

Remember you are not even allowed to talk about gender differences, because if you do, you will be accused of stereotyping and sexism, right? So gender differences are not allowed to be mentioned, ever. This means you must act as though men and women are the same. And that only individual differences exist, not gender differences. Yet then how can you explain examples as the above if no gender differences are allowed to be spoken of?

How would your husband explain these questions?

How would Hillary Clinton explain them?

No one ever dares to ask these questions, so no one ever has to answer them. But what if someone did. How would Americans reply? Would they short circuit like androids on Star Trek caught in a contradiction? lol

Thanks.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27824
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Polish lady here to expose stalkers I know on HA

Post by Winston » August 10th, 2018, 2:10 pm

Moretorque wrote:
August 10th, 2018, 1:37 pm
Winston wrote:
August 10th, 2018, 5:57 am
Moretorque wrote:
August 9th, 2018, 9:04 pm
Here is something that proves mother is totally superior to father, all male entities on this planet have to have mother as a host to be here and exist where as the females do not.

By the way I heard the Polak jokes started up after the Poles tried to engage the German tanks on horseback in WW 2.
That makes no sense. What do u mean? Both boys and girls need a mother to be the host and father to be the sperm donor for them to be born. So what are you talking about?

Well that was stupid. They should have surrendered. It would have saved them a lot of trouble and saved a lot of lives and buildings from being destroyed and they would be treated a lot better too. If you cause less or no casualties on the invading army they will generally treat you better than if you cause them to incur massive casualties.

The French were smarter. They gave up with little resistance because they learned their lesson from WW1 that its a waste of life to sacrifice millions of lives just to fight a war when the outcome is temporary and doesnt matter anyway.
Winston you sure are handsome but your not the sharpest tool in the tool box, the entity MOTHER can reproduce itself without a male to fertilize her. Mother does not need father to exist where as every species of male world wide has to have mother to bring it into existance. They have found females of species that are able to do the immacculant coneption, this planet could very well get rid of the males over time and be female only.

I think mother may be getting tired of all the bomb building Mr. Wu......
Are you talking about artificial insemination? That's a recent invention, done with technology invented by male scientists. We are talking reproduction via nature here, not technology.

Well without men, civilization and agriculture and technology would not exist either. Who would do the hunting and gathering? Women would have to gather berries and try to eat bird eggs and live in mud huts, without any protector and fearing for her survival. There would be no buildings or offices with air condition and comfort, without men. No airplanes, cars, houses or computers either.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27824
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Polish lady here to expose stalkers I know on HA

Post by Winston » August 10th, 2018, 2:24 pm

growup,
One more thing. Check out this video explaining why patriarchy is logically justified and not something to be demonized or vilified, like nearly everyone thinks. The arguments in it seem very logical and airtight and irrefutable. I was wondering if you could watch it and tell us if you agree with it or not, and why.



Also, check out this clip of an Australian woman explaining why women have lower consciousness than men, and hence always wants more material things to compensate for her inner lack and incompleteness. What do you think? Does it make sense?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
growup
Freshman Poster
Posts: 171
Joined: July 10th, 2018, 4:22 am

Re: Polish lady here to expose stalkers I know on HA

Post by growup » August 10th, 2018, 10:45 pm

Winston,
Maybe it's just because I'm a woman, but...
why do you feel the need to prove that men are superior? Is it an insecurity on your part?
My viewpoint on everything is that men are better at some things, and women are better at other things.
I'm not a feminist, but I also don't like being told that I'm inferior to someone just because that someone happens to be male.
I prefer to live my life in the real world, with my husband and kids, and not stay up nights wondering if men are better than women, or vice versa.
I asked my husband what he thought of your questions.
He laughed and asked me to tell you that it must be nice to have that kind of time on your hands.
As far as Ms. Clinton? I don't know. I can't speak for her.
Have a great day, sir.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27824
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Polish lady here to expose stalkers I know on HA

Post by Winston » August 11th, 2018, 7:31 pm

@growup
Well I told you, I wasn't trying to prove superiority. Male superiority is considered equivalent to the flat earth theory. It's considered false and outdated. But I still wanted answers to those questions anyway, since no one dares to ask them. They are taboo.

What about my other questions above? Starting from here and down: viewtopic.php?p=312860#p312860
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27824
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Polish lady here to expose stalkers I know on HA

Post by Winston » August 11th, 2018, 7:55 pm

growup,
I posted a question for you here in another thread about bad boys. I'd like your perspective on it. Here's the link. Thanks.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17781&p=313008#p313008
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster
Posts: 273
Joined: August 8th, 2018, 7:13 am

Re: Polish lady here to expose stalkers I know on HA

Post by Darrell_Johnston » August 17th, 2018, 11:56 am

growup wrote:
July 26th, 2018, 12:55 am
Hi, nice to see that I'm famous :)
I do know Mercury in real life, and I traced him here through his Fb profile.
Mercury, traveller, and AW Warning are the same person.
I'll refrain from using his real name here, but I will tell you that his views on all women (or maybe just the American ones?) are pretty scary.
Yes, I AM friends with some of his former bartender friends, but I've never told them not to talk to him, certainly nothing about it being a felony. If they wanted to remain friends with him, they would have. However, one of them approached me and told me some scary stuff (a neck fetish, him making up a story about her boyfriend threatening to beat him up...)
I'm friends with some of the girls that he has stalked by either following them around on his bicycle or cyber-stalking, and in one case, he made a fake profile of a girl and had a fake conversation on his own profile with himself...
none of that is illegal, but Mercury/traveller/AW warning's actions are a big red flag.
I'm just being honest. He scares me.
If you guys DO choose to ban me, it's completely up to you.
I've read a lot of interesting topics on this forum, and I would hate to go (as a foreign lady myself)
It's been real.
Wow, very interesting you post this. I think its great to get a little sneaky peak into one mans life from the forum. As this group actively advocates that its societies fault that men don't get laid and its never anyones fault and self improvement wont work.....

Is this true for all men? What about this guy? could his creepy stalker behaviour perhaps be what is putting women (and men) off him?. Could there be a possibility that if he STOPPED behaving like a weirdo that maybe, just maybe.....people would take him seriously?.

Oh no of course not, I forgot.....its societies fault, has nothing to do with his actions or behaviours.....silly me

User avatar
Zambales
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1323
Joined: August 9th, 2015, 9:41 pm

Re: Polish lady here to expose stalkers I know on HA

Post by Zambales » August 17th, 2018, 12:28 pm

Mercury should stick to writing as he can be highly amusing albeit in a ridiculous sense.

Was it him who got angry at a guy for being annoyed at him for harassing the guy's girlfriend? :lol:

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27824
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Polish lady here to expose stalkers I know on HA

Post by Winston » August 17th, 2018, 10:57 pm

Darrell_Johnston wrote:
August 17th, 2018, 11:56 am
Wow, very interesting you post this. I think its great to get a little sneaky peak into one mans life from the forum. As this group actively advocates that its societies fault that men don't get laid and its never anyones fault and self improvement wont work.....

Is this true for all men? What about this guy? could his creepy stalker behaviour perhaps be what is putting women (and men) off him?. Could there be a possibility that if he STOPPED behaving like a weirdo that maybe, just maybe.....people would take him seriously?.

Oh no of course not, I forgot.....its societies fault, has nothing to do with his actions or behaviours.....silly me
You can't rule out that the toxic society is responsible for Mercury's behavior. It's possible. Because if the collective consciousness of millions of people believe that "men are creeps" then the power of their beliefs will create many men who are creeps. Because at some level thoughts do create reality and we see what we want to see. I knew a guy once who always brought out the worst in others. Something about him did that, which would then reinforce his belief that people suck and justified his misanthropy against everyone. So he would actively bring out the worst in you, then used it against you to validate his hatred of you, and he would do this with everyone and never see his fault or role in it.

When society demonizes men, they will create the "male creeps" that they believe and manifest it.

One time a girl from Siberia I met told me that when she went to the US, she noticed that every guy was f***ed up with issues and baggage and no guy was normal or baggage free. That speaks volumes.

Think about this: How come men don't have to stalk women in many other countries like Mercury does? How come you don't see desperate dateless men in Philippines or Russia or Costa Rica for example?

Obviously a toxic society is a big factor too. Some places bring out the worst in you and make you feel like shit and stress you out too, such as California or Taiwan. And some places make me feel alive and in my element, like Russia for instance. So location matters more than you can imagine. I've experienced this firsthand so I KNOW it to be totally true.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27824
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Polish lady here to expose stalkers I know on HA

Post by Winston » August 17th, 2018, 11:05 pm

@growup

You never answered my other question. How do you know you're not attracted to me if you never met me? Do you go by looks only? I thought women always claim that looks aren't a big factor to them? What about personality and soul?

Can you explain this: How come so many women claim that looks don't matter, yet they only date tall attractive men? How do you explain that discrepancy? You've noticed it too right? Many people are hypocrites. You can't deny that.

How big a factor are looks to you and your female friends? Have you ever dated any guys that were ugly or fat?

Also, when women reject men because they aren't their type, why do they always tell them that it's due to their lack of confidence? Confidence isn't going to make women fall in love with you. So why do they try to shame them like that with something false?

Also, do you believe in all this alpha male crap? Do you care if a man is alpha or not? That seems to exist only in the heads of PUA guys with no experience with women, and PUA literature. I don't know any woman that wants an alpha male specifically. Or that is drawn to power and money. Only gold diggers are drawn to power and money, but that is not love. A woman isn't going to love a man with power and money if she doesn't love him already.

Thanks.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster
Posts: 273
Joined: August 8th, 2018, 7:13 am

Re: Polish lady here to expose stalkers I know on HA

Post by Darrell_Johnston » August 18th, 2018, 7:37 am

Winston wrote:
August 17th, 2018, 10:57 pm
Darrell_Johnston wrote:
August 17th, 2018, 11:56 am
Wow, very interesting you post this. I think its great to get a little sneaky peak into one mans life from the forum. As this group actively advocates that its societies fault that men don't get laid and its never anyones fault and self improvement wont work.....

Is this true for all men? What about this guy? could his creepy stalker behaviour perhaps be what is putting women (and men) off him?. Could there be a possibility that if he STOPPED behaving like a weirdo that maybe, just maybe.....people would take him seriously?.

Oh no of course not, I forgot.....its societies fault, has nothing to do with his actions or behaviours.....silly me
You can't rule out that the toxic society is responsible for Mercury's behavior. It's possible. Because if the collective consciousness of millions of people believe that "men are creeps" then the power of their beliefs will create many men who are creeps. Because at some level thoughts do create reality and we see what we want to see. I knew a guy once who always brought out the worst in others. Something about him did that, which would then reinforce his belief that people suck and justified his misanthropy against everyone. So he would actively bring out the worst in you, then used it against you to validate his hatred of you, and he would do this with everyone and never see his fault or role in it.

When society demonizes men, they will create the "male creeps" that they believe and manifest it.

One time a girl from Siberia I met told me that when she went to the US, she noticed that every guy was f***ed up with issues and baggage and no guy was normal or baggage free. That speaks volumes.

Think about this: How come men don't have to stalk women in many other countries like Mercury does? How come you don't see desperate dateless men in Philippines or Russia or Costa Rica for example?

Obviously a toxic society is a big factor too. Some places bring out the worst in you and make you feel like shit and stress you out too, such as California or Taiwan. And some places make me feel alive and in my element, like Russia for instance. So location matters more than you can imagine. I've experienced this firsthand so I KNOW it to be totally true.
wow, cant believing you are justifying this mans behaviour, like no person has any amount of free will or self control and no one is ever responsible for their own actions. Stooped to another low there buddy.

User avatar
growup
Freshman Poster
Posts: 171
Joined: July 10th, 2018, 4:22 am

Re: Polish lady here to expose stalkers I know on HA

Post by growup » August 19th, 2018, 12:59 am

Winston wrote:
August 17th, 2018, 11:05 pm
@growup

You never answered my other question. How do you know you're not attracted to me if you never met me? Do you go by looks only? I thought women always claim that looks aren't a big factor to them? What about personality and soul?

Can you explain this: How come so many women claim that looks don't matter, yet they only date tall attractive men? How do you explain that discrepancy? You've noticed it too right? Many people are hypocrites. You can't deny that.

How big a factor are looks to you and your female friends? Have you ever dated any guys that were ugly or fat?

Also, when women reject men because they aren't their type, why do they always tell them that it's due to their lack of confidence? Confidence isn't going to make women fall in love with you. So why do they try to shame them like that with something false?

Also, do you believe in all this alpha male crap? Do you care if a man is alpha or not? That seems to exist only in the heads of PUA guys with no experience with women, and PUA literature. I don't know any woman that wants an alpha male specifically. Or that is drawn to power and money. Only gold diggers are drawn to power and money, but that is not love. A woman isn't going to love a man with power and money if she doesn't love him already.

Thanks.
I'm not attracted to your personality.
It has nothing to do with looks (although I'm not attracted to your looks either).
We're two very different people with two extremely different sets of values. For example, I'm extremely family oriented and it doesn't seem like you see your son a lot. That would never work for me.

I've dated overweight guys before...but I don't like the word ugly. Beauty is relative. You could look at a man a girl is dating and say "ugh, he's ugly" but he can be the most wonderful man in the world and to her that may be attractive.

EVERYBODY is a hypocrite. I am. You are. We all are.

Also, in another post you said something about me being politically correct. Nope. I just don't take things to extremes. I think anyone IS CAPABLE of just about anything personality wise. (white women having good conversation, etc). I'm not going to pigeonhole someone because of their race or talk in absolutes. That's just me.

I think, that in the beginning of a relationship, one may be drawn to the looks of one person vs. the looks of another, but eventually it's the personalities and value types that bring two people together in the end. Looks wise, my husband was not "my type" at all, but we've been married for over 12 years.

I've actually NEVER heard a woman say she wasn't attracted to a guy due to his lack of confidence. Lack of drive, maybe. Lack of ambition. Complete and total lack of personality, maybe.

My female friends?
Well, they have to be physically attracted to a guy at first, yes. Standards. Men have them and so can women.

I don't waste my time thinking about alpha males, nor do I know (or care) what PUA is. I think some women may be attracted to men who they believe can provide stability (not a mansion or whatever).

As far as money and gold digging goes, I'm the absolute wrong woman to ask about that. I've been working for most of the last 20something years. I work full time plus AND bring my children to work with me (because I homeschool). I've never dated a man for what he could give me.

Have a great day!

User avatar
growup
Freshman Poster
Posts: 171
Joined: July 10th, 2018, 4:22 am

Re: Polish lady here to expose stalkers I know on HA

Post by growup » August 19th, 2018, 1:00 am

Zambales wrote:
August 17th, 2018, 12:28 pm
Mercury should stick to writing as he can be highly amusing albeit in a ridiculous sense.

Was it him who got angry at a guy for being annoyed at him for harassing the guy's girlfriend? :lol:
Yes sir it was.
And the guy never said a word to him. He made it sound like the guy threatened to beat him up and the girl called the police.
It was a huge mess.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Introduce Yourself”