Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Polish lady here to expose stalkers I know on HA

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Re: Polish lady here to expose stalkers I know on HA

Post by Darrell_Johnston » December 29th, 2018, 6:51 am

i'll have to upload it later, you can see it in the HA facebook group

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

traveller
Freshman Poster

Post by traveller » December 30th, 2018, 9:56 pm

Well, I think I finally shook growup off my rear. She must have seen that I posted on my Facebook what she was doing, plus my copies of posts from the two other people that also got nothing but heavy drama from her, and she hasn't posted here since around Christmas. Good riddance. She was nothing but just another toxic Illinois broad with a "Stay away from everyone, nobody owes you anything" personality.

Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Post by Darrell_Johnston » December 31st, 2018, 3:17 am

I didnt see her saying "Stay away from everyone, nobody owes you anything" you are talking crap yet again. You were stalking her friend you dipshit

she has probably left it to the police

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque » January 1st, 2019, 12:33 am

traveller wrote:
December 30th, 2018, 9:56 pm
Well, I think I finally shook growup off my rear. She must have seen that I posted on my Facebook what she was doing, plus my copies of posts from the two other people that also got nothing but heavy drama from her, and she hasn't posted here since around Christmas. Good riddance. She was nothing but just another toxic Illinois broad with a "Stay away from everyone, nobody owes you anything" personality.
Your more than welcome to send me some funds for taking care of this issue for you, I will PM you with the bill and my PayPal account address..... :wink:
Time to Hide!