Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

A Happier Abroad Support Network

Post your suggestions and feedback for this site and movement. You can also report a problem or suggest new board topics.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Winston
Site Admin

Re: A Happier Abroad Support Network

Post by Winston » August 28th, 2018, 4:52 am

Ok cool. Can you PM all those people to let them know that they are members of the group? Or do you want me to?

Btw, you do know that the rest of the forum cannot see the new board right? It is invisible to them. Is that ok?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost » August 28th, 2018, 5:22 am

Winston wrote:
August 28th, 2018, 4:52 am
Ok cool. Can you PM all those people to let them know that they are members of the group? Or do you want me to?

Btw, you do know that the rest of the forum cannot see the new board right? It is invisible to them. Is that ok?
I just PM'd the new members. :)

Yeah, I think it's OK that the forum is invisible. But I'll need to make a thread somewhere about joining for those who might be interested in joining and participating. I guess I'll do that in Announcements.
Expatriation Ragnarok
Make the most of going abroad while you still can.
Expatriation Ragnarok - Paperback
PM me to become a member of the Happier Abroad Support Network.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » August 28th, 2018, 5:27 am

Actually you can't start a new thread in the Announcements board. lol. Only I can. However, you can start a new thread to announce it and put it in another board, and then I can move it to the Announcement board for you. So if you do that, just send me the thread and I'll move it to the Announcement board.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost » August 28th, 2018, 5:45 am

Winston wrote:
August 28th, 2018, 5:27 am
Actually you can't start a new thread in the Announcements board. lol. Only I can. However, you can start a new thread to announce it and put it in another board, and then I can move it to the Announcement board for you. So if you do that, just send me the thread and I'll move it to the Announcement board.
Oh, didn't realize that, haha. OK, I'll work on an announcement thread for HASN soon.
Expatriation Ragnarok

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost » August 29th, 2018, 4:24 am

Here's the announcement and overview: https://www.happierabroad.com/forum/vie ... 33&t=37697

Do you have a website, forum, book, business, youtube channel, or other product that you need promoted? Maybe it's something that's not PC and thus you can't get a lot of mainstream help with it. At the end of the day, everyone needs those clicks, views, subscriptions, reviews, and sales.

And that's exactly what we're working on. Thanks to Winston, we now have a new forum precisely for those who need help with their product, website, or business. It's called the Happier Abroad Support Network.

Here's how HASN works:

First, post a thread about your product/business/etc. and explain what you need, making sure to include all the important details. Then you'll include what you can offer in return. You are essentially asking for a favor in exchange for a favor.

Here's an example:

Wanted: book review on Amazon

I'm looking for 4 or 5 star reviews for my ebook, titled This Is Just An Example. I need positive reviews that talk about how the book is helpful to the reader. For example: “This book really expanded my perspective on traveling with a purpose, and gave me some great ideas about how to make the most of traveling through a new country.”

What I can offer in return: I can do guest blog posts, forum posting, editing, web design, Amazon reviews, website promotion, etc.

If you have any questions about the job, please let me know.

Once someone expresses interest, the both of you can negotiate exactly what jobs will be done. For example, you might exchange 10 forum posts for 1 Amazon ebook review.

The Happier Abroad Support Network is based on the honor system, so it is members only. But if this sounds like a good idea to you, you can apply to be a member.

We prefer members who:

1. have a decent posting history

2. have generally good character (i.e. not trolls, spammers, not too hot-headed, and so on)

3. have a product/business/website/etc. that needs promotion, views, clicks, sales, subscribers, etc.

If you'd like to participate, please contact me (Ghost) via PM.

Mutual trust and help gets things done. Stop struggling alone. Let's help each other.
Expatriation Ragnarok

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost » September 1st, 2018, 3:37 am

Come on, people. The support network is up and running, let's make the most of it.
Expatriation Ragnarok

fschmidt
Veteran Poster

Post by fschmidt » September 17th, 2018, 5:45 am

The problem of how to get men to cooperate is one that I have been struggling with for years. I don't have a solution yet but I am discussing ideas at my mosque. I don't think any solution will work that doesn't involve religion.

SamuraiSolder
Freshman Poster

Post by SamuraiSolder » September 23rd, 2018, 12:07 am

Hey Ghost,

I just found this Forum and joined and am interested in the HASN.

I friended you, i tried to send you a DM but there was no link when i went to your profile to DM you.

Lets be in touch

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » September 23rd, 2018, 1:47 pm

@Ghost
I'm willing to do some deals and trades with you and others. But right now, my netbook is too slow and I can barely type on it. It takes so long to do anything on it. Even to order something from ebay or amazon. I'm going to get a new laptop here in the US and an external keyboard too so I can type fast and do some real work without any lag or slowness. Then I'll get to this HASN.

Btw, why did the guy above say that he can't PM you? Don't you have a PM button? Or is it blocked to certain people?