Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Respect for the Jews

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

gsjackson
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2232
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 3:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA
Contact:

Re: Respect for the Jews

Post by gsjackson » November 1st, 2018, 2:29 am

Cornfed wrote:
October 31st, 2018, 6:52 pm
flowerthief00 wrote:
October 31st, 2018, 11:16 am
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
October 30th, 2018, 10:36 pm
Let’s see... If I had to pick between Jews and the type of people who hate them, it will be Jews I side with every time. Yes, they fan have their cultural quirks but they are far better people than the degenerate nincompoops who believe the conspiracy nonsense.

Moreover, anyone who hates Jews tend to hate everyone different than themselves so it is a great screening mechanism for idiots I find.
^Couldn't have stated my own opinion better than this.
The Jews have been kicked out of over 300 territories. If I were kicked out of over 300 bars, would you conclude that I must be beyond reproach and the staff at all 300 bars must be bad people?
Clearly the people in those territories were just jealous.

Corn, you're standing in a firestorm of virtue signalling, which was the point of the thread. Why?

My sister had her life saved three weeks ago by a Jewish brain surgeon after she fell on the sidewalks of Manhattan during what was supposed to be a vacation. One of the little virtue signals that is especially irksome is being informed continuously that not all Jews are the same, as if this was something other than a commonplace. I've probably known more Jewish mensches than anyone here. And I'll appreciate this surgeon for the rest of my life.

But generalizations can be made, and my sister came up against one of them also in her adventure. They were, after all, in 'Hymietown,' as the Rev. Jesse Jackson termed it, and with deep pockets, i.e., fully insured. Her husband finally took her out of the hospital AMA (against medical advice) after three weeks, because it was clear that the hospital was just billing gratuitously, using the pretext of adjusting the levels of the blood thinner she takes for her artificial heart valves. He called her cardiologist in New Orleans, who said the level was fine, and off they went.




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6715
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Respect for the Jews

Post by Cornfed » November 1st, 2018, 3:43 am

If people have time on their hands, maybe they could listen to this response by JFG to the fawning drivel in a recent Molyneux presentation on the subject of the Jews.


flowerthief00
Freshman Poster
Posts: 128
Joined: January 11th, 2017, 5:14 am

Re: Respect for the Jews

Post by flowerthief00 » November 1st, 2018, 9:05 am

gsjackson wrote:
November 1st, 2018, 2:29 am
Corn, you're standing in a firestorm of virtue signalling, which was the point of the thread. Why?
It's not virtue signalling when we have to read Zionist-conspiracy-this Zionist-plot-that time after time without end on this board. It's more like an unexpected oasis of virtue in a desert of endless Jew-bashing. If everyone around us including, if I'm not mistaken, the site owner himself is down with all that, who exactly are we signalling to?

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6715
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Respect for the Jews

Post by Cornfed » November 1st, 2018, 9:13 am

flowerthief00 wrote:
November 1st, 2018, 9:05 am
gsjackson wrote:
November 1st, 2018, 2:29 am
Corn, you're standing in a firestorm of virtue signalling, which was the point of the thread. Why?
It's not virtue signalling when we have to read Zionist-conspiracy-this Zionist-plot-that time after time without end on this board. It's more like an unexpected oasis of virtue in a desert of endless Jew-bashing. If everyone around us including, if I'm not mistaken, the site owner himself is down with all that, who exactly are we signalling to?
Jews don’t have to conspire to loot and destroy their host societies any more that Koreans have to conspire to eat rice and kimchi with chopsticks. It’s who they are and what they do.

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2655
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Respect for the Jews

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » November 1st, 2018, 1:54 pm

One of the things that is compared to anti-Jewishness is anti-Americanism which I have felt directly in Europe. Let's compare:

Both Jews and Americans are collectively lumped together as guilty co-conspirators by virtue of membership.
Both Jews and Americans are stereotyped as wealthy beyond their actual wealth due to apex fallacy.
Both Jews and Americans are granted the perception of power and influence far beyond what is actually the case.
Both Jews and Americans are assumed to hold certain stereotypical views whether they hold them or not.
Both Jews and Americans are considered targets for attack and terrorism by virtue of their group membership.
Both Jews and Americans have assumptions about intelligence made about them (Jews intelligent, Americans stupid)

I don't like being approached and lambasted about American policies abroad as if I am partially responsible for those policies.
I don't like being assumptions made about my wealth by virtue of my nationality.
I don't like being assumed to have some special power and influence to change world events purely because of my nationality.
I don't like being assumed to hold certain caricatured views some Americans hold solely because I am American.
I don't like being a high value target for terrorists to want to kill to make a political point.
I don't like being a dumb, gullible American as the entertainment media portray us.

Yes, we know that there are kernels of truth in stereotypes, but that in no way justifies painting me with the broad brush of "American" as you are doing with Jews.

I might actually begin to agree if you qualified your assertions with Marxist Jews, feminist Jews, or leftist Jews.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6715
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Respect for the Jews

Post by Cornfed » November 2nd, 2018, 1:56 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
November 1st, 2018, 1:54 pm
One of the things that is compared to anti-Jewishness is anti-Americanism which I have felt directly in Europe. Let's compare:

Both Jews and Americans are collectively lumped together as guilty co-conspirators by virtue of membership.
Both Jews and Americans are stereotyped as wealthy beyond their actual wealth due to apex fallacy.
Both Jews and Americans are granted the perception of power and influence far beyond what is actually the case.
Both Jews and Americans are assumed to hold certain stereotypical views whether they hold them or not.
Both Jews and Americans are considered targets for attack and terrorism by virtue of their group membership.
Both Jews and Americans have assumptions about intelligence made about them (Jews intelligent, Americans stupid)

I don't like being approached and lambasted about American policies abroad as if I am partially responsible for those policies.
I don't like being assumptions made about my wealth by virtue of my nationality.
I don't like being assumed to have some special power and influence to change world events purely because of my nationality.
I don't like being assumed to hold certain caricatured views some Americans hold solely because I am American.
I don't like being a high value target for terrorists to want to kill to make a political point.
I don't like being a dumb, gullible American as the entertainment media portray us.

Yes, we know that there are kernels of truth in stereotypes, but that in no way justifies painting me with the broad brush of "American" as you are doing with Jews.

I might actually begin to agree if you qualified your assertions with Marxist Jews, feminist Jews, or leftist Jews.
But if you have a hostile foreign nation at war with you, don’t you have to lump them together and isn’t it valid to do so to some extent? If you are a Marine fighting Imperial Japanese forces in the Pacific during WWII, are you really required to ascertain who is a true believer and who is a reluctant conscript before shooting them? Wouldn’t that mean you just lose?

Now of course with the Jews you have some non-scum Jews like fschmidt but they tend breed outside their nation like fschmidt, so at any given time a majority of Jews (not all) will be part of the problem. Hence letting Jews hold positions of trust in your society based on their own individual merits is as silly as letting Japanese hold immigrate and hold positions of trust during WWII. Of course some of them would conclude that America was better and be loyal Americans, but most wouldn’t.

timwong
Freshman Poster
Posts: 84
Joined: August 26th, 2018, 8:59 pm
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine

Re: Respect for the Jews

Post by timwong » November 2nd, 2018, 2:20 am

Cornfed wrote:
November 1st, 2018, 3:43 am
If people have time on their hands, maybe they could listen to this response by JFG to the fawning drivel in a recent Molyneux presentation on the subject of the Jews.

Sorry, I have way better things to do than watch some ugly down syndrome baby go on about jews :lol:

Image

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6715
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Respect for the Jews

Post by Cornfed » November 2nd, 2018, 2:21 am

I wonder how much PAG had to pay those skanks to pose in pictures.

BTW, mods please ban this troll and delete his posts.

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2655
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Respect for the Jews

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » November 2nd, 2018, 7:23 am

Cornfed wrote:
November 2nd, 2018, 1:56 am
But if you have a hostile foreign nation at war with you, don’t you have to lump them together and isn’t it valid to do so to some extent?
Yes, but recall that there were brave Japanese-American serviceman who were critical in helping us defeat the Japanese in WWII. But also, I don't think we are in a state of actual war, not yet at least. I believe we are in an ideological war and the enemies are radical leftists of all stripes whether they be Jewish, Feminist, black nationalist, LGBT, SJW Snowflakes, etc. Those on the right are my comrades-at-arms, again, regardless of their stripes.

One thing that influenced me in my strategic thinking was the Battle of New Orleans in the War of 1812. Andrew Jackson routed a better trained and better equipped British force by putting together a motley collection of local groups of men, specifically, local Anglo whites, Native Americans, French and Spanish Creoles, local blacks, and men from each social class to defend their city.

Those groups had to set aside their vast differences to fight off a common enemy and they did it in the most unlikely and decisive manners. That rout put to end the second British attempt to take over the USA. It broke the British will and sent them running back up to Canada and to the UK with their tails between their legs.

In war, you use whatever human resources, especially those closely associated with your enemy, to defeat them. If ever the ideological war progresses to an actual one, I will want some Jews on my side just as sure as they will be represented among the enemy side.

User avatar
Zambales
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1309
Joined: August 9th, 2015, 9:41 pm

Re: Respect for the Jews

Post by Zambales » November 2nd, 2018, 1:34 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
October 30th, 2018, 10:36 pm

Moreover, anyone who hates Jews tends to hate everyone different than themselves so it is a great screening mechanism for idiots I find.
Aren't Jews themselves guilty of discrimination? Isn't this the reason why they choose not to integrate?

I don't agree with what you said earlier about the dislike for Jews stemming from envy. It's more to do with their own religion where they're dubbed "The Chosen Ones". This in turn breeds arrogance, selfishness, and an air of superiority (similar to that of a racist), and in some cases gives the individual the licence to do as they please without any regard to others. Ask yourself this! Are these traits likeable in a person?

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2655
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Respect for the Jews

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » November 2nd, 2018, 10:35 pm

Zambales wrote:
November 2nd, 2018, 1:34 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
October 30th, 2018, 10:36 pm

Moreover, anyone who hates Jews tends to hate everyone different than themselves so it is a great screening mechanism for idiots I find.
Aren't Jews themselves guilty of discrimination? Isn't this the reason why they choose not to integrate?

I don't agree with what you said earlier about the dislike for Jews stemming from envy. It's more to do with their own religion where they're dubbed "The Chosen Ones". This in turn breeds arrogance, selfishness, and an air of superiority (similar to that of a racist), and in some cases gives the individual the licence to do as they please without any regard to others. Ask yourself this! Are these traits likeable in a person?
You are confusing Jews with the various religions of Judaism. Many Jews are non religious and many belong to streams that do not view that principle in the manner you describe. I would say the Ultra Orthodox Hasidic and Haredic do feel that way and that is why they segregate themselves like Amish people do. Most Jews in Israel hate the ultra orthodox!

Jews as a population is not the same as Judaism as a set of religious streams. Have you heard of Messianic Jews? They are Christians by religious faith!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4790
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Respect for the Jews

Post by Moretorque » November 2nd, 2018, 11:08 pm

fschmidt wrote:
October 31st, 2018, 3:00 am
MrMan wrote:
October 30th, 2018, 8:53 pm
Jews who live in the US and make money in the US have a reason to keep the system going.
Talmudic Judaism is a parasitic religion that generally kills the host. You can verify this by studying history, studying the Talmud, or reading this book:


People need to listen to this man, they control the money and use it as a front to insulate themselves.

If you can rule the world by compound interest on a supply of #'s why not ? and yes Zionism is the mother of all conspiracies being put forth by the people who run the worlds financial system....
Time to Hide!

MrMan
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2675
Joined: July 31st, 2014, 3:52 am

Re: Respect for the Jews

Post by MrMan » November 3rd, 2018, 10:33 pm

Zambales wrote:
November 2nd, 2018, 1:34 pm
Aren't Jews themselves guilty of discrimination? Isn't this the reason why they choose not to integrate?
Would you want to live in a society where people-groups are forced to integrate and intermarry? The state could say, "You must have children with this black woman." or "You must have children with this Filippina." What if you are not attracted to blacks and Filippinas? Is it immoral to have a preference?

What if you have a religious belief that teaches you to intermarry with your own group, as many Jews do?

I had a Japanese friend who wanted to marry a Japanese woman. He lived in the US, and was a little shy about saying that because some people would condemn him as a racist for it. I don't think we should look down on people for wanting to marry in their people-group. I wouldn't want people looking down on me for marrying outside of mine.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6715
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Respect for the Jews

Post by Cornfed » November 4th, 2018, 3:16 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
November 2nd, 2018, 7:23 am
I believe we are in an ideological war and the enemies are radical leftists of all stripes whether they be Jewish, Feminist, black nationalist, LGBT, SJW Snowflakes, etc. Those on the right are my comrades-at-arms, again, regardless of their stripes.
I disagree with your assessment of the situation. My feeling is that you are living off white left-wing charity and should the right succeed you would not be doing so. Lets just agree to disagree though.
In war, you use whatever human resources, especially those closely associated with your enemy, to defeat them. If ever the ideological war progresses to an actual one, I will want some Jews on my side just as sure as they will be represented among the enemy side.
There are certainly good Jews, but they are the exception not the rule. History shows us that Jews represent an unacceptable security risk in positions of influence.

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2655
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Respect for the Jews

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » November 4th, 2018, 7:40 am

Cornfed wrote:
November 4th, 2018, 3:16 am
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
November 2nd, 2018, 7:23 am
I believe we are in an ideological war and the enemies are radical leftists of all stripes whether they be Jewish, Feminist, black nationalist, LGBT, SJW Snowflakes, etc. Those on the right are my comrades-at-arms, again, regardless of their stripes.
I disagree with your assessment of the situation. My feeling is that you are living off white left-wing charity and should the right succeed you would not be doing so. Lets just agree to disagree though.
I think what you are terming "white, left-wing charity" is actually just that privileged class of government bureaucratics in which both left and right wing are very well represented. If anything, left-wing types in the bureaucracy hated me with a passion as an outspoken, black male who did not buy into their narrative. It was the right wing elements in the bureaucracy who protected me when feminists and LGBT types tried to oust me.

However, when I was finally accepted into government service (on the 3rd attempt), the bureaucrats thought they were getting a leftist, but what they got was a "wolf in sheep's clothing" as I have been called.

But if the US government ceased to exist tomorrow, I would be ok and my lifestyle would not change other than the fact that I would not have to pay exorbitant taxes each year.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Conspiracies, Mysteries, Paranormal”