Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Respect for the Jews

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

User avatar
Zambales
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1309
Joined: August 9th, 2015, 9:41 pm

Re: Respect for the Jews

Post by Zambales » November 10th, 2018, 11:18 am

MrMan wrote:
November 3rd, 2018, 10:33 pm
Zambales wrote:
November 2nd, 2018, 1:34 pm
Aren't Jews themselves guilty of discrimination? Isn't this the reason why they choose not to integrate?
Would you want to live in a society where people-groups are forced to integrate and intermarry? The state could say, "You must have children with this black woman." or "You must have children with this Filippina." What if you are not attracted to blacks and Filippinas? Is it immoral to have a preference?

What if you have a religious belief that teaches you to intermarry with your own group, as many Jews do?

I had a Japanese friend who wanted to marry a Japanese woman. He lived in the US, and was a little shy about saying that because some people would condemn him as a racist for it. I don't think we should look down on people for wanting to marry in their people-group. I wouldn't want people looking down on me for marrying outside of mine.
Everyone should have a choice but basing that choice on which religion that person is aligned with is rather shallow wouldn't you say? How about basing it on an individuals qualities regardless of their beliefs? Religion teaches discrimination and causes division. If it taught common sense instead the world would be a better place - but followers of religion will either fail to realise it or admit to these facts.

On a screwed up planet of over 7 billion people, the vast majority follow one of over 4,000 religions supposedly, which begs the question : What possibly could the problem be? Hmmm.... :?:

MrMan
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2675
Joined: July 31st, 2014, 3:52 am

Re: Respect for the Jews

Post by MrMan » November 12th, 2018, 3:28 am

Zambales wrote:
November 10th, 2018, 11:18 am
MrMan wrote:
November 3rd, 2018, 10:33 pm
Zambales wrote:
November 2nd, 2018, 1:34 pm
Aren't Jews themselves guilty of discrimination? Isn't this the reason why they choose not to integrate?
Would you want to live in a society where people-groups are forced to integrate and intermarry? The state could say, "You must have children with this black woman." or "You must have children with this Filippina." What if you are not attracted to blacks and Filippinas? Is it immoral to have a preference?

What if you have a religious belief that teaches you to intermarry with your own group, as many Jews do?

I had a Japanese friend who wanted to marry a Japanese woman. He lived in the US, and was a little shy about saying that because some people would condemn him as a racist for it. I don't think we should look down on people for wanting to marry in their people-group. I wouldn't want people looking down on me for marrying outside of mine.
Everyone should have a choice but basing that choice on which religion that person is aligned with is rather shallow wouldn't you say?
No, I wouldn't say that. I would say choosing a wife based on religious beliefs is a lot more important than a lot of other criteria people use-- breast size, facial beauty, waste diameter, what kind of music she likes, etc. From what I have read of divorce statistics, religious belief and differences in religious belief are important risk factors. Also, if you want to raise children together, it is difficult if you are not on the same page.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6715
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Respect for the Jews

Post by Cornfed » November 12th, 2018, 4:09 am

Just to clarify the Jewish Question by summarising part of the JFG video posted upthread, the JQ can be divided into four separate questions.

1. Are the Jews a separate ethnic group and nation, as opposed to a subset of Europeans?
2. If yes on 1., do Jews have separate generalised and perhaps evolved behaviors? For example, if you had a species of ant that lived in the nests of other ants, you would expect it to be subject to different evolutionary pressures from ants that built their own nests.
3. If yes on 2., might these general behaviors have negative consequences for the countries the Jews live in?
4. If yes on 3., can we point to patterns in history where these negative consequences have played out, say where the Jews move to a country, loot and ruin it, leave the resulting mess or are expelled and then repeat the process?

The answer is of course yes on all counts.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Conspiracies, Mysteries, Paranormal”