Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Respect for the Jews

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Respect for the Jews

Post by Cornfed » December 4th, 2018, 2:31 am

MrMan wrote:
December 4th, 2018, 2:21 am
You have the problem of motivation. What would the motivation be for an entire people-group to pretend to be Jewish, especially during the pagan era? There were Jewish communities in Rome. It makes more sense for the Jews to have migrated out of Rome, especially since there were sporadic persecutions of them there.
The idea is that the Turkic Khazar tribe converted to Judaism in the 900s. The saw that Abrahamic religions were the way to go and were sandwiched between Christian and Muslim populations, so Judaism was a compromise to avoid making enemies.

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque » December 4th, 2018, 2:22 pm

I suggest you listen to the pig in the swine suit, by the way nice looking threads Corny.

People with half a brain are figuring out that in fact everything we are taught to believe in the main stay is in fact a lie so it would only seem logical our rulers are lieing about this as well to meet their end goals.

Arthur Koestler as well as Sholmo Sand offer a different angle on the history of modern Jews and it just makes more sense to somebody with some critical thinking is all. Are our rulers this deceptive to warp history to this degree ? and you have to give them credit for being the greatest decepticons in history from my intel gather......
Time to Hide!

MrMan
Veteran Poster

Post by MrMan » December 5th, 2018, 3:55 am

Cornfed wrote:
December 4th, 2018, 2:31 am
MrMan wrote:
You have the problem of motivation. What would the motivation be for an entire people-group to pretend to be Jewish, especially during the pagan era? There were Jewish communities in Rome. It makes more sense for the Jews to have migrated out of Rome, especially since there were sporadic persecutions of them there.
The idea is that the Turkic Khazar tribe converted to Judaism in the 900s. The saw that Abrahamic religions were the way to go and were sandwiched between Christian and Muslim populations, so Judaism was a compromise to avoid making enemies.
There were other JEws already for there to be a religion for the Khazars to convert to. I recall reading that DNA studies show a little Khazar DNA.

MrMan
Veteran Poster

Post by MrMan » December 5th, 2018, 3:56 am

Cornfed wrote:
MrMan wrote:
There were other JEws already for there to be a religion for the Khazars to convert to. I recall reading that DNA studies show a little Khazar DNA.

MrMan
Veteran Poster

Post by MrMan » December 5th, 2018, 3:56 am

Cornfed wrote:
MrMan wrote:

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law » December 8th, 2018, 10:23 pm

Respect is earned, not given.
Anything less in not real respect.

exhamma
Freshman Poster

Respect for the Jews

Post by exhamma » February 6th, 2019, 4:46 pm

Fair enough, ProfWag. I dont harbor any ill will and know your intentions are honorable at the end of the day. However, I would like to take a break from the threads for awhile.