Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Respect for the Jews

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Respect for the Jews

Post by Moretorque » November 30th, 2018, 7:42 pm

MrMan wrote:
November 28th, 2018, 8:49 pm
Moretorque wrote:
November 27th, 2018, 6:33 pm
Winston didn't these same people set the situation we have in China today up ?

I think Arthur Koestler is probably right and a group of people who are interlinked through breeding and practicing Judaism by tracing the linage through the mother has used the religion as a front to do business and trade and have pretty much conquered most of the people on the planet.....
I heard a presentation on research into Ashkenazi DNA. The results were consistent with the hypothesis that they came from the Jewish community in Rome and intermarried with local Gentile women. The presenter said that according to Talmudic teachings, if the women were not converted, then their children were not Jewish. Since there may not have been so-called 'rabbi's up there in those remote parts at first, it could be some of these women were unconverted and their children would not have been truly considered Jewish according to Talmudic teaching. In the Bible, the lineage for the tribe and also inheritance was carried through the male line. Descent through females because important after the Babylonian captivity, maybe because of all the rapes that took place.
I think for the most part this is the biggest hoax in history and DNA testing is easily fudged especially when you have unlimited funding to tamper with the results in order to get the desired outcome and these people building this one world system pretty much lie about everything to meet their end goals.....
Time to Hide!

MrMan
Veteran Poster

Post by MrMan » December 3rd, 2018, 8:46 pm

Moretorque wrote:
November 30th, 2018, 7:42 pm
MrMan wrote:
Moretorque wrote:

I think Arthur Koestler is probably right and a group of people who are interlinked through breeding and practicing Judaism by tracing the linage through the mother has used the religion as a front to do business and trade and have pretty much conquered most of the people on the planet.....
I heard a presentation on research into Ashkenazi DNA. The results were consistent with the hypothesis that they came from the Jewish community in Rome and intermarried with local Gentile women. The presenter said that according to Talmudic teachings, if the women were not converted, then their children were not Jewish. Since there may not have been so-called 'rabbi's up there in those remote parts at first, it could be some of these women were unconverted and their children would not have been truly considered Jewish according to Talmudic teaching. In the Bible, the lineage for the tribe and also inheritance was carried through the male line. Descent through females because important after the Babylonian captivity, maybe because of all the rapes that took place.
I think for the most part this is the biggest hoax in history and DNA testing is easily fudged especially when you have unlimited funding to tamper with the results in order to get the desired outcome and these people building this one world system pretty much lie about everything to meet their end goals.....
My guess is you, like myself, do not know enough about the details of genetic testing to know if the results have been tampered with. I suppose any academic research out there could be a lie. There is at least a peer review process. I've never been asked for theee original data in my experience, which is still limited, and not in a medical area. If you have multiple unrelated groups finding the same things, though, that gives research some credibility if the methodology is not flawed in a way that yeilds consistent wrong results. In some of the hard scientists, multiple researchers repeat the same experiment.

Rejecting research without looking into it because you do not like the results seems a bit too convenient.

Yiddish has an awful lot of Hebrew vocabulary in it. That seems to lend some credence to the traditional view of where the Jews came from.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque » December 4th, 2018, 1:33 am

MrMan wrote:
December 3rd, 2018, 8:46 pm
Moretorque wrote:
MrMan wrote:
Moretorque wrote:

My guess is you, like myself, do not know enough about the details of genetic testing to know if the results have been tampered with. I suppose any academic research out there could be a lie. There is at least a peer review process. I've never been asked for theee original data in my experience, which is still limited, and not in a medical area. If you have multiple unrelated groups finding the same things, though, that gives research some credibility if the methodology is not flawed in a way that yeilds consistent wrong results. In some of the hard scientists, multiple researchers repeat the same experiment.

Rejecting research without looking into it because you do not like the results seems a bit too convenient.

Yiddish has an awful lot of Hebrew vocabulary in it. That seems to lend some credence to the traditional view of where the Jews came from.

Actually it's interesting you bring the Yiddish language up because that is part of what I am basing my opionion on, from my light research on this particalar part of the subject it was brought to my attention the Hebrew part of Yiddish is broken and there are flaws in the way they adapt the Hebrew to form Yiddish.

If the original language was Hebrew it would be the dominant part of the laguage and the Germanic part would be secondary, That is not what I was reading, the Hebrew was grafted on and from my reading it was poorly done and has flaws meaning that more than likely there is a break with no direct line to the people who created the Hebrew language.

Then where I find our rulers literally lie about everything in order to have there way with the world and just look what is going on in Israel with the Palestinians, more than likely they are the true bloodlines who are responsible for the book which has caused so many problems so killing them is probably the right choice made by the Ashkenazi.

These people do not look to be from that region of the world at all to me, yes the Ashkenazi more than likely have no direct ancestry from that region but they do understand the traditions of tracing the linage through the mother and that does mean some sort of link but a direct blood link I find very questionable.......
Time to Hide!

MrMan
Veteran Poster

Post by MrMan » December 4th, 2018, 2:21 am

Moretorque wrote:
December 4th, 2018, 1:33 am
MrMan wrote:
December 3rd, 2018, 8:46 pm
Moretorque wrote:
MrMan wrote:
Moretorque wrote:

Actually it's interesting you bring the Yiddish language up because that is part of what I am basing my opionion on, from my light research on this particalar part of the subject it was brought to my attention the Hebrew part of Yiddish is broken and there are flaws in the way they adapt the Hebrew to form Yiddish.

If the original language was Hebrew it would be the dominant part of the laguage and the Germanic part would be secondary, That is not what I was reading, the Hebrew was grafted on and from my reading it was poorly done and has flaws meaning that more than likely there is a break with no direct line to the people who created the Hebrew language.

Then where I find our rulers literally lie about everything in order to have there way with the world and just look what is going on in Israel with the Palestinians, more than likely they are the true bloodlines who are responsible for the book which has caused so many problems so killing them is probably the right choice made by the Ashkenazi.

These people do not look to be from that region of the world at all to me, yes the Ashkenazi more than likely have no direct ancestry from that region but they do understand the traditions of tracing the linage through the mother and that does mean some sort of link but a direct blood link I find very questionable.......
You have the problem of motivation. What would the motivation be for an entire people-group to pretend to be Jewish, especially during the pagan era? There were Jewish communities in Rome. It makes more sense for the Jews to have migrated out of Rome, especially since there were sporadic persecutions of them there.

Even in the time of Christ, many of the Jews in the Holy Land used Hebrew as a religious language and spoke Aramaic as their native language. There may have been some native speakers since the 'people of the land' remained during the captivity and the surrounding nations would have spoken similar dialects-- 'Hebrew languages.' It is unlikely that the Hebrew of the Ashkenazi would have been perfect Hebrew of the Biblical period, anyway.

I haven't read about these supposed problems with Hebrew and Yiddish. It seems unlikely that they would have put together a multi-century hoax just so they could take over a patch of land the size of New Jersey in the middle east in the 20th century.

Palestinians may be closely related to Jews. Some Jews associate them with the Edomites, the descendants of Esau, Isaac's son. Common DNA could be Isaac's DNA. Or many of them may be the descendants of Jews who joined churches or mosques in times past.

If the DNA evidence is right, Jews of middle eastern heritage moved north and had children with white (whiter) girls. Jewish communities in Ethiopia look black.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed » December 4th, 2018, 2:31 am

MrMan wrote:
December 4th, 2018, 2:21 am
You have the problem of motivation. What would the motivation be for an entire people-group to pretend to be Jewish, especially during the pagan era? There were Jewish communities in Rome. It makes more sense for the Jews to have migrated out of Rome, especially since there were sporadic persecutions of them there.
The idea is that the Turkic Khazar tribe converted to Judaism in the 900s. The saw that Abrahamic religions were the way to go and were sandwiched between Christian and Muslim populations, so Judaism was a compromise to avoid making enemies.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque » December 4th, 2018, 2:22 pm

I suggest you listen to the pig in the swine suit, by the way nice looking threads Corny.

People with half a brain are figuring out that in fact everything we are taught to believe in the main stay is in fact a lie so it would only seem logical our rulers are lieing about this as well to meet their end goals.

Arthur Koestler as well as Sholmo Sand offer a different angle on the history of modern Jews and it just makes more sense to somebody with some critical thinking is all. Are our rulers this deceptive to warp history to this degree ? and you have to give them credit for being the greatest decepticons in history from my intel gather......
Time to Hide!

MrMan
Veteran Poster

Post by MrMan » December 5th, 2018, 3:55 am

Cornfed wrote:
December 4th, 2018, 2:31 am
MrMan wrote:
The idea is that the Turkic Khazar tribe converted to Judaism in the 900s. The saw that Abrahamic religions were the way to go and were sandwiched between Christian and Muslim populations, so Judaism was a compromise to avoid making enemies.
There were other JEws already for there to be a religion for the Khazars to convert to. I recall reading that DNA studies show a little Khazar DNA.

MrMan
Veteran Poster

Post by MrMan » December 5th, 2018, 3:56 am

Cornfed wrote:
MrMan wrote:
There were other JEws already for there to be a religion for the Khazars to convert to. I recall reading that DNA studies show a little Khazar DNA.

MrMan
Veteran Poster

Post by MrMan » December 5th, 2018, 3:56 am

Cornfed wrote:
MrMan wrote:

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed » December 5th, 2018, 9:20 pm

MrMan wrote:
December 5th, 2018, 3:56 am
Right, we are talking about Ashkenazi Jews here. Apparently the human genome project revealed them to be mainly of Turkic origin.

MrMan
Veteran Poster

Post by MrMan » December 7th, 2018, 9:11 pm

Cornfed wrote:
December 5th, 2018, 9:20 pm
MrMan wrote:
December 5th, 2018, 3:56 am
Right, we are talking about Ashkenazi Jews here. Apparently the human genome project revealed them to be mainly of Turkic origin.

I haven't heard that. Do you have a link you could share?

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law » December 8th, 2018, 10:23 pm

Respect is earned, not given.
Anything less in not real respect.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed » December 15th, 2018, 12:04 am

If there is any doubt that the Jews are a privileged class, check out the luxury Jewish prison Michael Cohen is being sent to. It is even more of a holiday camp than Auschwitz was.

https://forward.com/fast-forward/416020 ... very-jewy/