Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

What percentage of females deserve execution?

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights and Misandry.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What percentage of females deserve execution?

Post by Cornfed » December 14th, 2018, 10:49 pm

flowerthief00 wrote:
December 14th, 2018, 6:25 am
I just don't blame women for it. I blame men. Men allowed it to happen and continue to allow it to happen.
Right, which is why we should ban together to put things right by executing the traitors responsible for the current situation, including essentially all females.

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

HouseMD
Experienced Poster

Post by HouseMD » December 14th, 2018, 10:55 pm

Cornfed wrote:
December 14th, 2018, 10:49 pm
flowerthief00 wrote:
I just don't blame women for it. I blame men. Men allowed it to happen and continue to allow it to happen.
Right, which is why we should ban together to put things right by executing the traitors responsible for the current situation, including essentially all females.
Except the problem is that you fail to recognize that you are, in fact, the trash and you are just lashing out because you are such garbage that you have no other option

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed » December 14th, 2018, 10:57 pm

HouseMD wrote:
December 14th, 2018, 10:55 pm
Cornfed wrote:
flowerthief00 wrote:
Except the problem is that you fail to recognize that you are, in fact, the trash and you are just lashing out because you are such garbage that you have no other option
So I'm personally responsible for the fact that literally every white society on the planet and many others are on course for extinction due to feminism? You are just being silly.

HouseMD
Experienced Poster

Post by HouseMD » December 14th, 2018, 11:06 pm

Cornfed wrote:
December 14th, 2018, 10:57 pm
HouseMD wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
flowerthief00 wrote:
So I'm personally responsible for the fact that literally every white society on the planet and many others are on course for extinction due to feminism? You are just being silly.
You are personally responsible for not adapting and surviving and making a worthwhile life as men have always done and that is why your genes will fade from this world. You are unfit and unworthy

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed » December 14th, 2018, 11:10 pm

HouseMD wrote:
December 14th, 2018, 11:06 pm
Cornfed wrote:
December 14th, 2018, 10:57 pm
HouseMD wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
flowerthief00 wrote:
You are personally responsible for not adapting and surviving and making a worthwhile life as men have always done and that is why your genes will fade from this world.
Just me and the entire rest of Western civilisation.

HouseMD
Experienced Poster

Post by HouseMD » December 14th, 2018, 11:15 pm

Cornfed wrote:
December 14th, 2018, 11:10 pm
Everyone else hasn't given up. You're so far up your own ass screaming in your rectal echo chamber that you miss the great number of people that are doing just fine out there, even n the conservative ones. Conservatism is the new counterculture so if you'd stop being such a little baby, hit the gym, get a job, and get some self esteem you could have yourself a nice little tradwife. But you won't do that because, oh right, you're an infantile manbaby rather than an actual man and you've lost the balls required to get things done

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed » December 14th, 2018, 11:21 pm

HouseMD wrote:
December 14th, 2018, 11:15 pm
Cornfed wrote:
Everyone else hasn't given up.
I'm not saying we should give up. I'm saying we should execute the bad guys.
You're so far up your own ass screaming in your rectal echo chamber that you miss the great number of people that are doing just fine out there, even n the conservative ones. Conservatism is the new counterculture so if you'd stop being such a little baby, hit the gym, get a job, and get some self esteem you could have yourself a nice little tradwife.
We have been through this a thousand times and what you are saying is clearly not true, but even if I personally managed to buck the system it would all be for nothing given that we are looking at societal failure. The problem is a systemic one not a personal one and that is what we need to address.

HouseMD
Experienced Poster

Post by HouseMD » December 14th, 2018, 11:39 pm

Cornfed wrote:
December 14th, 2018, 11:21 pm
HouseMD wrote:
December 14th, 2018, 11:15 pm
Cornfed wrote:
Everyone else hasn't given up.
I'm not saying we should give up. I'm saying we should execute the bad guys.
You're so far up your own ass screaming in your rectal echo chamber that you miss the great number of people that are doing just fine out there, even n the conservative ones. Conservatism is the new counterculture so if you'd stop being such a little baby, hit the gym, get a job, and get some self esteem you could have yourself a nice little tradwife.
We have been through this a thousand times and what you are saying is clearly not true, but even if I personally managed to buck the system it would all be for nothing given that we are looking at societal failure. The problem is a systemic one not a personal one and that is what we need to address.
You are genetic chaff. You are the bad guy

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed » December 14th, 2018, 11:40 pm

HouseMD wrote:
December 14th, 2018, 11:39 pm
Now when obviously in the wrong you are choosing to be a baby and indulge in childish name-calling.

HouseMD
Experienced Poster

Post by HouseMD » December 14th, 2018, 11:44 pm

Cornfed wrote:
December 14th, 2018, 11:40 pm
HouseMD wrote:
Now when obviously in the wrong you are choosing to be a baby and indulge in childish name-calling.
I'm not in the wrong in the slightest, I genuinely believe you to be a waste of oxygen and resources that is barely fit to be plant fertilizer in your current pathetic state

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed » December 14th, 2018, 11:45 pm

HouseMD wrote:
December 14th, 2018, 11:44 pm
Cornfed wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
I'm not in the wrong in the slightest, I genuinely believe you to be a waste of oxygen and resources that is barely fit to be plant fertilizer in your current pathetic state
There you go again. No-one is going to take you seriously if you are going to blame individual for societal problems and be a baby about it.

HouseMD
Experienced Poster

Post by HouseMD » December 14th, 2018, 11:48 pm

Cornfed wrote:
December 14th, 2018, 11:45 pm
HouseMD wrote:
December 14th, 2018, 11:44 pm
Cornfed wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
There you go again. No-one is going to take you seriously if you are going to blame individual for societal problems and be a baby about it.
Millions of men succeed. Your failure is your own fault, not society's. God forbid you have to work for anything

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed » December 14th, 2018, 11:54 pm

HouseMD wrote:
December 14th, 2018, 11:48 pm
Millions of men succeed.
It terms of prospering or even reproducing itself, the entirety of Western civilisation is failing. Me going to the gym more often or whatever is not going to change that. Also, men improving themselves is obviously not going to guarantee them stable marriages, unlike failed losers such as Brad Pitt, Channing Tatum etc. who presumably just didn't cut the mustard attractiveness and success wise.

HouseMD
Experienced Poster

Post by HouseMD » December 15th, 2018, 12:03 am

Cornfed wrote:
December 14th, 2018, 11:54 pm
HouseMD wrote:
Millions of men succeed.
It terms of prospering or even reproducing itself, the entirety of Western civilisation is failing. Me going to the gym more often or whatever is not going to change that. Also, men improving themselves is obviously not going to guarantee them stable marriages, unlike failed losers such as Brad Pitt, Channing Tatum etc. who presumably just didn't cut the mustard attractiveness and success wise.
Hollywood marriages are highly unusual due to the fame effect. Look at doctors- 92% of male docs are married, and 82% of those are in our first marriage. You can't change society if you don't do your part, and part of that is having as many children as possible with a conservative woman so you can achieve victory through numbers as liberal birth rates dwindle well below replacement

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed » December 15th, 2018, 12:15 am

HouseMD wrote:
December 15th, 2018, 12:03 am
Cornfed wrote:
December 14th, 2018, 11:54 pm
HouseMD wrote:
Millions of men succeed.
Hollywood marriages are highly unusual due to the fame effect. Look at doctors- 92% of male docs are married, and 82% of those are in our first marriage. You can't change society if you don't do your part, and part of that is having as many children as possible with a conservative woman so you can achieve victory through numbers as liberal birth rates dwindle well below replacement
Doctors are also unusual in that they tend to be appreciating assets that parasitical females don’t want to divest themselves in. However, there is more than one way to skin a cat. If people are in a position to outbreed the scum and have their daughters do likewise then good for them. The reality is that at a societal level such a strategy will ultimately fail, as is happening, and the bad guys can just import fecund trash populations from the third world anyway, so we will also need appropriate political action.